Marriage: Best and worst

12,942 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by g_werch
diehard03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ouch
The Lost
713nervy said:

1. He's hot and we laugh at the same stuff and at each other, it's the best. I get to honk his butt whenever I want.

2. It costs twice as much to go on vacation.
Aren't you supposed to make him pay for the vacation, making it free for you?
Humorous Username
AG
Sinuso said:

1. The 2 most beautiful, intelligent kids in the world.

2. Not ever being able to find anything where I left it. Totally anal-retentive "house cleaning schedule" - house must look ready to show for sale before counted as "clean". Not a hint of sex for going on 3 years now.

Ag with kids
AG
I'm doing this different.

Worst marriage: My first. Got married right out of college. Had 2 awesome kids with her but it ended in divorce because she was getting laid a lot and I wasn't. I DID get custody of the kids though.

Best marriage: My second. Wife was wonderful. Everything was great with us. Now, it did add 7 more kids to the mix, but I consider that a plus too. Unfortunately, she passed away in 2012.

Now I have a GF...I'm not sold on remarrying, but we did shack up and move to N Padre Island together, so there's that.
MooreTrucker
AG
9 kids?!?!?! Dayum! Username checks out.
decent looking Ag
Sinuso said:

2. Not ever being able to find anything where I left it. Totally anal-retentive "house cleaning schedule" - house must look ready to show for sale before counted as "clean". Not a hint of sex for going on 3 years now.

Yeah, um....it's time to find another chick. Seriously bro.
Bocephus
AG
1. My daughter

2. How miserable the ex-wife was and tried to make everyone else around her.
Ag with kids
AG
Sinuso said:

Just so you know, it's only YOU that's not had a hint of sex for 3 years. HTH
g_werch
AG
Ag with kids said:

Sinuso said:

Just so you know, it's only YOU that's not had a hint of sex for 3 years. HTH
Probably True. Most OCD chicks are freaks in the sheets.
diehard03
i don't think it's a foregone conclusion that shes cheating. The craziness of children could squash an already low libido.
Humorous Username
AG
If the kids are old enough, he either needs to demand sex once the kids are off to college, or he needs to drop her like a ton of bricks.

Absolutely NO reason for sex to be withheld for 3 years (barring medical conditions).
g_werch
AG
Does he know Colonel Angus?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.