Sugar Detox

10,820 Views | 107 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by tandy miller
shafter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
With those feet and that weight I can only imagine you as a hobbit.
bmc13
AG
LupinusTexensis said:

Yeah I actively seek it out after every lunch and dinner. My meals don't feel complete unless I've had something sweet. Fruit doesn't cut it. During the first 10 days of the 30 I am like a raging alcoholic that's been cut off. The next 20 I'm good.

Whole 30 is never going to happen. I will never cut dairy from my diet. My Northern European ancestors didn't not evolve lactose tolerance over centuries just for me to flush it down the toilet.
WaltonAg18
AG
Take a look at the studies they've done with mice involving addiction to sugar vs. cocaine and other drugs.

Taking out added sugar from your diet isn't impossible, but the issue is that a lot of people end up replacing those sugars with carbohydrates as a supplement....which almost immediately get digested into sugar.
tandy miller
AG
itburns2018 said:

Take a look at the studies they've done with mice involving addiction to sugar vs. cocaine and other drugs.

Taking out added sugar from your diet isn't impossible, but the issue is that a lot of people end up replacing those sugars with carbohydrates as a supplement....which almost immediately get digested into sugar.
I don't eat very many carbs. And the ones I have eaten since I have been on this diet have all had a fairly low GI/GL
FJB

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.