What does "corn fed girl" mean?

52,639 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag with kids
OldArmy91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
At least someone has some sense
tk for tu juan
BlueAg2003 said:

And in one night, you will have felt 4 more breasts than 91 ever has.

marble rye
AG
I think lugging around tits that weigh 5 lbs each is the most effective way of knowing. Tits are tissue, fat, and some muscle. Not just cc's unlike the bimbos 91 hangs out with.
OldArmy91
AG
'Bimbo' references are a sure sign of jealousy.

Next up: bimbos are fake, on crack, anorexic ,etc.....and we're 'real' women.

LMAO

Lard jugs....not even good enough for National Geographic
Ryan34
AG
Pam Poovey said:

I think lugging around tits that weigh 5 lbs each is the most effective way of knowing. Tits are tissue, fat, and some muscle. Not just cc's unlike the bimbos 91 hangs out with.

How does the weight and volume of those materials compare to those of the human head or a bowling ball?
BombayAg
OldArmy91 said:

Lived there over a year bombay.....there are some fat corn fed heifers in Illinois....and that was in the '90's. I can only imagine how much fatter they are now.

There are some in IL but I think Iowa is more associated with corn.
BombayAg
OldArmy91 said:

John Francis Donaghy said:

OldArmy91 said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Rutedown said:
When i lived in MN i thought lots of them were cornfed type of ladies. Most were almost my height(6ft) and probably in the 130lb range with blond hair. Not fat, just thicker.6' and 130 lbs is very far from fat or big boned, that's pretty damned bony actually.

A 6' girl would be 160-170 if she was big boned or thick. 5'-10", maybe 150-160.

Man, some of you make me think guys have no idea how much women actually weigh. 6'0, 130? That would be like a size 0 or 2 with probably no boobs.

Boobs are heavy. A D cup set weighs between 15-23 pounds. C cups is probably 13-17. If you're looking for a cornfed girl, 130 is not going to be the number. 150 is even slim if she has any kind of pair on her.
That was probably 5'0" and 130, which is pretty damn fat.

And boobs don't weigh near that sweetheart, I've weighed plenty.

An old dude on an internet forum who thinks he knows more about boobs than a woman who likes women.... that'll end well.
Rule of thumb = 150 cc's per cup size. A = 150, B = 300, C = 450 D = 600. 600 x 2 = 1,200 CC's.

1200 cc's of boobs are a set of D's. 3,785 CC's in a gallon. Water weighs 8.4 pounds/gallon, milk = 8.6 pounds , fat is about 7.8 pounds/gallon.

1,200/3785 = 32%

32% of 8.4 pounds = 2.7 pounds or 1.35 per boob

A large D (almost DD) set is 3 pounds max.

But don't take my word for it (although my numbers correlate to theirs):

http://kdwb.iheart.com/onair/the-dave-ryan-show-53769/what-your-boobs-should-weigh-based-12418095/

A fat ass weighs a whole lot more than a set of DD's.

Old dude knows his *****

Not sure if you are right, but I like how you went about your analysis!
MaterialAg
AG
Like many terms, this one has context. Beef cattle are 'corn fed', for example. I've heard this term applied to genuinely grossly fat women and those who have a nicely distributed extra 15 and are a whole lot of fun.

It all depends. No need to get bugged about it.
boboguitar
AG
This thread now

hurleyag
AG
Popcorn fed girl
boboguitar
AG
hurleyag said:

Popcorn fed girl

Direct Enter Enter
I remember hearing a song at the 'chicken back in the 80's about a girl who measured the size of her breasts with a Stetson.
Ag with kids
AG
Tailhookin Devilpup said:

I remember hearing a song at the 'chicken back in the 80's about a girl who measured the size of her breasts with a Stetson.

I know a girl from A&M that would do this...
marble rye
AG
Was her name Danielle?
Ag with kids
AG
Pam Poovey said:

Was her name Danielle?

No...

But got Danielle's number?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.