What does "corn fed girl" mean?

52,640 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag with kids
DrEvazanPhD
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ursusguy said:

Think Amy Schumer.

I'd rather not.
OldArmy91
AG
Eliminatus said:

Corn fed is not fat.
LMAO

'Corn fed' is blowed up like a can of biscuits fat!
OldArmy91
AG
Lived there over a year bombay.....there are some fat corn fed heifers in Illinois....and that was in the '90's. I can only imagine how much fatter they are now.
3 William 56
AG
"Corn fed" is pre fat bomb going off.
Serious Lee
if corn-fed just meant fat, then people would just say fat.
Positive Yardage
AG
80s Guy said:

boboguitar said:

BombayAg said:

Any of you banged any of these corn fed types?
Does kansas count?

Hell yes

Then Yup for me!
BlueAg2003
AG
Quote:

Rutedown said:
When i lived in MN i thought lots of them were cornfed type of ladies. Most were almost my height(6ft) and probably in the 130lb range with blond hair. Not fat, just thicker.6' and 130 lbs is very far from fat or big boned, that's pretty damned bony actually.

A 6' girl would be 160-170 if she was big boned or thick. 5'-10", maybe 150-160.

Man, some of you make me think guys have no idea how much women actually weigh. 6'0, 130? That would be like a size 0 or 2 with probably no boobs.

Boobs are heavy. A D cup set weighs between 15-23 pounds. C cups is probably 13-17. If you're looking for a cornfed girl, 130 is not going to be the number. 150 is even slim if she has any kind of pair on her.
Serious Lee
most guys are pretty bad at guessing the weight of women. if you ask them them the heaviest set gal they ever laid down with they will tell you 150-160 when she was really pushing 2 bills.
OldArmy91
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Rutedown said:
When i lived in MN i thought lots of them were cornfed type of ladies. Most were almost my height(6ft) and probably in the 130lb range with blond hair. Not fat, just thicker.6' and 130 lbs is very far from fat or big boned, that's pretty damned bony actually.

A 6' girl would be 160-170 if she was big boned or thick. 5'-10", maybe 150-160.

Man, some of you make me think guys have no idea how much women actually weigh. 6'0, 130? That would be like a size 0 or 2 with probably no boobs.

Boobs are heavy. A D cup set weighs between 15-23 pounds. C cups is probably 13-17. If you're looking for a cornfed girl, 130 is not going to be the number. 150 is even slim if she has any kind of pair on her.
That was probably 5'0" and 130, which is pretty damn fat.

And boobs don't weigh near that sweetheart, I've weighed plenty.
John Francis Donaghy
OldArmy91 said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Rutedown said:

An old dude on an internet forum who thinks he knows more about boobs than a woman who likes women.... that'll end well.
BlueAg2003
AG
Oh wait! Aren't you the same guy who drove 6 hours roundtrip for a date and said the reason you're single is because women are all fat?
marble rye
AG
OldArmy91 said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Rutedown said:

Honey, the only boob you have weighed is you. Bless your heart.
OldArmy91
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

OldArmy91 said:

BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Rutedown said:

An old dude on an internet forum who thinks he knows more about boobs than a woman who likes women.... that'll end well.
Rule of thumb = 150 cc's per cup size. A = 150, B = 300, C = 450 D = 600. 600 x 2 = 1,200 CC's.

1200 cc's of boobs are a set of D's. 3,785 CC's in a gallon. Water weighs 8.4 pounds/gallon, milk = 8.6 pounds , fat is about 7.8 pounds/gallon.

1,200/3785 = 32%

32% of 8.4 pounds = 2.7 pounds or 1.35 per boob

A large D (almost DD) set is 3 pounds max.

But don't take my word for it (although my numbers correlate to theirs):

http://kdwb.iheart.com/onair/the-dave-ryan-show-53769/what-your-boobs-should-weigh-based-12418095/

A fat ass weighs a whole lot more than a set of DD's.

Old dude knows his *****

superunknown
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

Oh wait! Aren't you the same guy who drove 6 hours roundtrip for a date and said the reason you're single is because women are all fat?
Chickenhawk
Can we get more pics please?
BlueAg2003
AG
http://discovermagazine.com/2005/nov/physics-of-bras

Crazy Ira and The D00sh Morning Show or a science magazine?
Chickenhawk
That article is disappointingly devoid of pics.
OldArmy91
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

If I had a dollar for every lard ass that thinks she's not fat or every hen that has trailer park tats my retirement goal of $25M would have been surpassed long ago....like in the '80's.

Driving doesn't bother me. Fat women who think they are 'petite' when they're closer to a blowed-up can of biscuits.....that bothers me.

BlueAg2003
AG
Oh now I remember. We got in the argument of what petite means. And that we found a guy with the same screen name and email who likes to shoot in a western dress up group, but that's not you, right?
marble rye
AG
This is the **** that is annoying on here. 91, you are what, pushing 50 years old? Boo hoo, you cant find a supermodel?

Lol.
OldArmy91
AG
Hey little stalkers...go harass that poor guy if want..

How about this plastic surgeon boob doctor CHICK?

https://www.laurengreenbergmd.com/breast/what-is-the-volume-in-cc-of-a-cup-size/

Her numbers match mine.

Carry on with the delusion that tits are made of lead. LMAO

BlueAg2003
AG
She's talking about implants. Have you ever felt a breast before? A fake one vs a real one? Are you aware the composition is a little different? Additionally, breast tissue extends all the way around the breast in all directions. My wife gets cleavage all the way up to her neck when she lays down because the breast tissue goes up that high. Her mom had breast cancer and the tumor grew in the breast tissue all the way under her arm pit. I can tell you how much all of that weighed when they removed it before she died or you can keep referring to saline implant sizes.
AgBass01
AG
AggieBand2004
AG
Serious Lee
would it be weird if i said ive actually weighed a boob before?

blueags estimate is fairly accurate.
BlueAg2003
AG
Not at all. I appreciate the backup.
BlueAg2003
AG
That's exactly what I was thinking as I wrote it. Except this guy thinks it is two ziploc bags full of water.
Ryan34
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

Quote:

Rutedown said:

6' 130 is rail thin, but those weight numbers are more than a little ridiculous (and yes I saw the link above).

http://www.wikihow.com/Weigh-Your-Breasts

Quote:

• Bra sizes 32A, 30B, 28C = about .5 pound per breast
  • Bra sizes 34A, 32B, 30C, 28D = about .6 pound per breast
  • Bra sizes 36A, 34B, 32C, 30D, 28E = about .7 pound per breast
  • Bra sizes 38A, 36B, 34C, 32D, 30E, 28F = about .9 pound per breast
  • Bra sizes 40A, 38B, 36C, 34D, 32E, 30F, 28G = about 1.2 pounds per breast
  • Bra sizes 42A, 40B, 38C, 36D, 34E, 32F, 30G, 28H = about 1.5 pounds per breast
  • Bra sizes 44A, 42B, 40C, 38D, 36E, 34F, 32G, 30H, 28I = about 1.7 pounds per breast
  • Bra sizes 44B, 42C, 40D, 38E, 36F, 34G, 32H, 30I, 28J = about 2 pounds per breast

marble rye
AG
OldArmy91 said:

Hey little stalkers...go harass that poor guy if want..

How about this plastic surgeon boob doctor CHICK?

https://www.laurengreenbergmd.com/breast/what-is-the-volume-in-cc-of-a-cup-size/

Her numbers match mine.

Carry on with the delusion that tits are made of lead. LMAO

It isnt a delusion. Tits are ****ing heavy. Esp anything bigger than a D. Tits <> balls.

AggieBand2004
AG
I would like to offer myself as a scientific control in this experiment.
I will weigh 4 naked female breasts and deliver my findings.

BlueAg and Wife of BlueAg, I'll be right over
BlueAg2003
AG
And in one night, you will have felt 4 more breasts than 91 ever has.
AggieBand2004
AG
I can't quit you, dammit
OldArmy91
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

That's exactly what I was thinking as I wrote it. Except this guy thinks it is two ziploc bags full of water.
Hello McFly

solid muscle weighs 10% more that water by volume.

so your lead tits may bump up to 3.3 lbs. per set for D's

AgBass01
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

AggieRain
AG
BlueAg2003 said:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.