What does "corn fed girl" mean?

52,437 Views | 118 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ag with kids
Dr. Faustus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Where I come from, it's cornbread and chicken.
62strat
AG
redass89 said:

Ashley Alexiss
alexis Texas.
TPS_Report
AG
Most of the pics on this thread have not been representative of corn-fed.

If you're looking for corn-fed, a softball team will have quite a few.

The first three (L-R) are definitely corn-fed. The two on the right are borderline.
superunknown
AG
Thicc
coupland boy
AG
This gal shows up under a search for corn fed girls. I can see it meaning a rough old farm girl, i.e., Ellie May Clampett (she was hot....maybe not the best example) but also those three girls that took a bath in the water tower on petticoat junction.

TPS_Report
AG
coupland boy said:

This gal shows up under a search for corn fed girls. I can see it meaning a rough old farm girl, i.e., Ellie May Clampett (she was hot....maybe not the best example) but also those three girls that took a bath in the water tower on petticoat junction.

Not corn-fed! WTF is wrong with you people? Corn-fed means husky.
marble rye
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

Corn-fed girls are just a little soft in the middle, and have huge up tops.

So who is DTF?
Ag with kids
AG
Pam Poovey said:

John Francis Donaghy said:

Corn-fed girls are just a little soft in the middle, and have huge up tops.

So who is DTF?
How YOU doin???
CrottyKid
AG
Give me Tori Vidales all day every day.
OldArmy91
AG
Bunch of rooks up in here. Urban Dictionary is wrong too. 'Corn fed' refers to big fat chunker mid-westerner gals. Think fat pigs from the corn growing state of Illinois. Hence the corn reference.

Corn fed:

Gil Renard
AG
chipotle said:

The at&t chick. Kinda chunky.

Ummm
Rutedown
When i lived in MN i thought lots of them were cornfed type of ladies. Most were almost my height(6ft) and probably in the 130lb range with blond hair. Not fat, just thicker.
Jack Cheese
AG
Corn fed? What do you say, Pam?
MouthBQ98
AG
Not fat, just big. Pam is the animated version of what they look like as they get a little older. It's slang for a girl that grew up big like she was well fed, like corn fed livestock would.
62strat
AG
Rutedown said:

When i lived in MN i thought lots of them were cornfed type of ladies. Most were almost my height(6ft) and probably in the 130lb range with blond hair. Not fat, just thicker.
6' and 130 lbs is very far from fat or big boned, that's pretty damned bony actually.

A 6' girl would be 160-170 if she was big boned or thick. 5'-10", maybe 150-160.
Eliminatus
AG
Corn fed is not fat. They are husky. And true husky, not that new age bull**** fatties try to tell themselves they are.

Large framed, well built people not afraid to get their hands dirty and do what needs to be done. Like the above TAMU softball players. Yum!
Craigy
If their wrists are smaller than the handle of a softball bat they are not cornfed. These girls have rounded shoulders,big calves and thighs and are doable
AggieBand2004
AG
The wife in that fish video isn't cornfed, she just has a boob job. Look at her arms and shoulders
BombayAg
Schrute said:

I googled and found this

Don't know if she is corn fed, but she is hot. Nice big boobs and a nice smiley face.
BombayAg
TPS_Report said:

The first three (L-R) are definitely corn-fed. The two on the right are borderline.

To me they look like any bunch of cute white chicks. Why are they corn-fed in particular?
BombayAg
OldArmy91 said:

Bunch of rooks up in here. Urban Dictionary is wrong too. 'Corn fed' refers to big fat chunker mid-westerner gals. Think fat pigs from the corn growing state of Illinois. Hence the corn reference.

*Ugly fat chick photo deleted*

I think it is Iowa more than Illinois.
riverrataggie
AG
BombayAg said:

OldArmy91 said:

*Ugly fat chick photo deleted*

I think it is Iowa more than Illinois.

Nebraska and Kansas.
AggieBand2004
AG
Schrute said:

I googled and found this

Spitting image of a woman I knew in my A&M days
GMM
Corn fed = The girls you'd see around Kleberg and Rosenthal
BBRex
AG
I'm thinking sort of like this:

aggie_fan13
AG
I always thought cornfed meant like a meat and potatoes gal, not really afraid to get dirty, can be attractive most usually is average. A little stocky but not too much
DrEvazanPhD
BBRex said:

I'm thinking sort of like this:

This. Little bit of meat, keeps her body nice through Hard work and exercise. Until she quits, then the screws come loose.
TPS_Report
AG
BombayAg said:

TPS_Report said:

To me they look like any bunch of cute white chicks. Why are they corn-fed in particular?

Wide hips and broad shoulders for a start. Not obese, just big. Doesn't mean they're ugly. Plenty of cute corn-feds out there.
Goose83
AG

Ogre09
AG
Tall, big boned, broad shouldered, wide hipped, and filled out. Naturally athletic and strong, but not cut and ripped. Can be a little chunky, but not bloated; carries it well. Rough, ready, and unrefined.
Serious Lee
JFS61 said:

ill raise you a lady antebellum

aggieforester05
AG
JFS61 said:

It's "corn fed" not "five head"
B-1 83
AG
OldArmy91 said:

Corn fed:

No. she's just fat. Corn fed is one that is thick and healthy. The fat bomb may go off later in life, but that picture does not qualify as corn fed.
AggieBand2004
AG
B-1 83 said:

OldArmy91 said:

Corn fed:

No. she's just fat. Corn fed is one that is thick and healthy. The fat bomb may go off later in life, but that picture does not qualify as corn fed.

She's cornSTARCH fed
ursusguy
AG
Think Amy Schumer.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.