*****Official Dallas Stars 2025-2026 Season Thread*****

428,604 Views | 5017 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by Danny Vermin
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I fully expect to get screwed here
twilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So Toronto gets a chance to **** us over now
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A 2 second review
Fenrir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After that last review I fully believe it did not contact the stick.
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fenrir said:

After that last review I fully believe it did not contact the stick.


Same, it was clear the stick made contact on the follow thru, not the puck
Tksymm7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some of these passes by Lundkvist are nasty.
Ken Adams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Glad I got V+ working because I can't stand listening to this espn broadcast and their obsession with the Wild
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ken Adams said:

Glad I got V+ working because I can't stand listening to this espn broadcast and their obsession with the Wild

I can't even imagine how bad that broadcast is
GrapevineAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Someone needs to take Foligno out
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Why is foligno even in this game still
Out in Left Field
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Cheap shot again…
aggiedanger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wild are attempting to bait us into a penalty.
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Duchene is filthy tonight
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Lets get the 3rd right here
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeaaaa baby
GrapevineAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
F the Mild
Vessel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ken Adams said:

Glad I got V+ working because I can't stand listening to this espn broadcast and their obsession with the Wild


"Thomas Harley doing his best Quinn Hughes impersonation" is an almost direct quote. The Hughes love is off the charts.
aggiefan09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Huge goal
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yuge
ryanhnc10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I see you Robo
WyoAgg10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Nils
Tksymm7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Got the contract, had a baby and said give me the pill.
joshpettett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Vessel said:

Ken Adams said:

Glad I got V+ working because I can't stand listening to this espn broadcast and their obsession with the Wild


"Thomas Harley doing his best Quinn Hughes impersonation" is an almost direct quote. The Hughes love is off the charts.


I mean.... he is really good. And a gold medal winning American.

But F him this series!
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GrapevineAg said:

F the Mild

Minnesota Vile
GrapevineAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FWIW…

WyoAgg10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WyoAgg10 said:

I want Bichs to send Foligno to his own little world.


I will unashamedly RT this. I don't even care which one.
WyoAgg10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We just can't have nice things
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rantanen was playing lackadaiaical out there...
Tksymm7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brock Faber can shoot the freaking puck. Ugh.
gtaggie_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looked either like a rolling puck or off Lindell's backside
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Interesting no call
GrapevineAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Watching Bichsel play with Robo's short twig was comical, and I don't care to see it again.
aggiewilliford
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How was that not a damn penalty!
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hyry has made a lot of those hidden plays
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mikko looking like prime tiger woods there
First Page Last Page
Page 87 of 144 ▼
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.