Aggie Volleyball 2022 Official Thread

69,066 Views | 857 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Swollen Thumb
Ag4eva95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
True, I forgot about those two. Those were definitely bad losses
KBAGOLFER
Any update on the search? University of San Diego coach and staff an option?
KayakBassAngling
flintdragon
AG
Kentucky struggling vs San Diego. Florida lost earlier.

Or next head coach is up later tonight (UofH).
Anchorhold
Ohio State goes on an 11-2 run to finish the second set over t.u. Match tied 1-1.
taylorswift13
AG
It's been a fun match to watch, wish we could hit like that
flintdragon
AG
Forgot Cam Ennis is on the Pitt squad. They are playing Wisconsin tough right now.
Ag4eva95
What a move for Cam Ennis! Moving to the national semis and played 6 rotations. Wow.
flintdragon
AG
cbmik95 said:

What a move for Cam Ennis! Moving to the national semis and played 6 rotations. Wow.
I thought she was only front row + serve. Regardless, incredible turn of events for her. I think she played a little during the year but a starter is out and she looks to be OH2 for most of the tournament!
Ag4eva95
I think she occasionally plays 6 rotations. Like a rotation on and off, dependent on results. She's definitely a lie player, can do it all. The Pitt coach is really good at what he does. Figured out the transfer portal or plug and play players to have one of their best seasons ever. We need a coach that can do that
taylorswift13
AG
And the Texas women win it all, let's see how we respond next season
tk for tu juan
So still no NCAA championships for a woman coached team?
taylorswift13
AG
Good thing we hired a male
wareagle044
Is there a support club for the volleyball team through 12th man to donate to?
Giggem
AG
Yes, there's a support club-- it's been called Block Party. It was run by ops director in Volleyball. With the entire support staff having been fired, I don't who, if anyone, will pick up that function.
ProwessBold
AG

Good non conference slate discussed in interview - UH, TCU, Liberty
flintdragon
AG
ProwessBold said:

Good non conference slate discussed in interview - UH, TCU, Liberty
Thanks... Aggie volleyball off-season might be the longest of all off-seasons.

If you've got any news or info, post it!
taylorswift13
AG
Obviously paraphrasing but I love the ending of his interview where he discuss how he loved coaching national teams and club teams and it was effective and fulfilling but he felt like he was put here on Earth to do something more. He always wondered what if what if he had 4 years to develop someone rather than twice a week! He wants to develop athletes into great volleyball players and great humans and he can do that here. This man has so much love for the sport and our ladies and our university will receive all of it! Also says there's a lot of NIL workings behind the scenes!
Swollen Thumb
AG
The new 12thMan+ Fund allows sport specific donations to support athletes via NIL. I have done the Stacked thing here, but plan to set up a recurring donation to this new fund also since it can be designated for volleyball. It won't be enough to make a difference by itself….but hopefully others out there will do the same. Best way I can think of to directly support the volleyball program and athletes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.