Trump indicted over classified documents

208,671 Views | 3433 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by will25u
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Ellis Wyatt
Corruption!
Rockdoc
AG
Sooner or later you'd think something would finally break on this front.
Ellis Wyatt
I think Judge Cannon is unpeeling the onion as best as she can. It is tragic that the American left has come to this.

It is equally sad that there is not a leftist on here, or anywhere that I have seen, who will stand up and demand an end to their party's corruption.
jt2hunt
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

I think Judge Cannon is unpeeling the onion as best as she can. It is tragic that the American left has come to this.

It is equally sad that there is not a leftist on here, or anywhere that I have seen, who will stand up and demand an end to their party's corruption.
This.

They believe in the ends justify the means.
fredfredunderscorefred
jt2hunt said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

This.

They believe in the ends justify the means.
For team blue people, the ends justify the means. They have tyranny built into them (see covid, free speech suppression, etc.)

Tend to think that the CMs with TDS need these to justify their delusion and stupidity in voting for the current administration. They'd rather say 'see, he is a felon!' than 'I am really stupid.'
agracer
AG
will25u said:

The head of NARA saw Trump leaving after the inauguration and saw they had "some boxes" and that's what started the whole thing.
Ellis Wyatt
agracer said:

The head of NARA saw Trump leaving after the inauguration and saw they had "some boxes" and that's what started the whole thing.
This was planned before the inauguration. The head of NARA hates Trump's guts and the left is totally corrupt. This is just a continuation of what started before Trump was elected.
jt2hunt
AG
All President's leave with some boxes.
eric76
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

agracer said:

This was planned before the inauguration. The head of NARA hates Trump's guts and the left is totally corrupt. This is just a continuation of what started before Trump was elected.
Is there no end to the depths that conspiracy theorists will go?
eaa84059-c3ef-468a-998c-75e682c328fa@8shield.net
jt2hunt
AG
You are the blind that everyone talks about. TDS killed you.
Ellis Wyatt
Go somewhere else. We're dealing in facts.

Just another lib who will never call for the corruption to stop.
eric76
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Go somewhere else. We're dealing in facts.

Just another lib who will never call for the corruption to stop.
You must have redefined the term "facts" to mean something else.
eaa84059-c3ef-468a-998c-75e682c328fa@8shield.net
Ellis Wyatt
If you read the court documents and believe this is in any way legitimate, you need a plumber to clean your skull out. I get that Donald Trump broke you, but they're not hiding their corruption. They're trying to, but failing miserably.

It's ok to admit the truth, no matter how badly you hate Trump.
agracer
AG
jt2hunt said:

There was an interview with the NARA guy (sorry, don't recall the name but it was discussed hear last year) who said "I saw them leaving with boxes on the broadcast and thought 'those could be classified documents'" and so he sent an email to someone and boom, here we are.

Planned or not, the NARA guy basically admitted he was grasping at straws and a few of them were plastic and not paper.
aggiehawg
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Corruption!
NARA watched Sandy Berger actually walk out their facility with classified docs in his pants, socks and shoes on different occasions. Did nothing.
MagnumLoad
Rockdoc said:

Sooner or later there should be a severe penalty for tyranny or treason.
Rockdoc
AG
MagnumLoad said:

Rockdoc said:

Sooner or later there should be a severe penalty for tyranny or treason.

We'll have to get rid of the offending administration and DOJ first.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

What are you talking about, this isn't any proof, this is just solid govt investigation going after a soon to be felon.

At least that is what I think they would say if they had the intestinal fortitude to show up and comment.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
jt2hunt
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

What are you talking about, this isn't any proof, this is just solid govt investigation going after a soon to be felon.

At least that is what I think they would say if they had the intestinal fortitude to show up and comment.
you cannot be serious?
jt2hunt
AG
agracer said:

jt2hunt said:

There was an interview with the NARA guy (sorry, don't recall the name but it was discussed hear last year) who said "I saw them leaving with boxes on the broadcast and thought 'those could be classified documents'" and so he sent an email to someone and boom, here we are.

Planned or not, the NARA guy basically admitted he was grasping at straws and a few of them were plastic and not paper.

Yes, and the boxes that he saw them leaving with or the ones that they called Trump and his team and told him to come pick up this pallet of boxes.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
jt2hunt said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

you cannot be serious?
I'm trying to think like a commie. It's pretty challenging.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
aggiehawg
AG
Blast from the past: Evelyn Farkas on with Mika in March 2017. Go to five minute mark

LINK
agracer
AG
eric76 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

agracer said:

If they didn't keep coming true most of them would stop digging.
pdc093
agracer said:

eric76 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

agracer said:

If they didn't keep coming true most of them would stop digging.

Foreverconservative
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Ellis Wyatt
Only a complete lunatic wouldn't admit this is all a setup at this point. Disgusting.
Artorias
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

Only a complete lunatic wouldn't admit this is all a setup at this point. Disgusting.
Like everything else they have accused him of, it is all swamp lawfare coup bull***** Our country is a joke.
aggiehawg
AG

Popcorn time?
jt2hunt
AG
Looks like it!
aggiehawg
AG
jt2hunt said:

Looks like it!
I'd love to see Cannon dump all over Beryl Howell as she is an awful judge.
will25u
captkirk
AG
eric76 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

agracer said:

^
|
|

Says Russia Collusion conspiracy theorist
nortex97
AG
The MAL raid/Trump show trial over classified documents is, actually, somehow still related to Burisma/Ukraine corruption, amazingly.

Filing FARA paperwork 8 years late/retroactively? I am sure the DoJ/FBI would treat General Flynn fairly for such an 'oopsie,' right? Right?

And the "Azov kill list" is also a CIA op.

BigOil
AG
will25u said:

IDGAS one way or the other… but "with one exception there is NO record"?

uh, so there is a record and precedence?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.