Trump indicted over classified documents

214,459 Views | 3469 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by aggiehawg
the_batman26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
See but your camp has overused the word "traitor" and "treason" to the point they hold no meaning. Having 2 scoops of ice cream was traitorous, to some. If we're calling violations of petty process laws "treason", you have to admit an orange man keeps you awake at night and has dominion on your thoughts.
aginlakeway
AG
Manhattan said:

How many attorneys have quit on him over the years, the guy is a disaster, in this very case he tried to commit crimes with his attorney!

Do you ask your five law firms to do illegal **** for you? I assume not.

How do you know this for a fact?
Manhattan
It is not privileged and confidential if you tell them to hide evidence from a subpoena.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Unless you are Hillary Clinton.
Manhattan
aginlakeway said:

Manhattan said:

How many attorneys have quit on him over the years, the guy is a disaster, in this very case he tried to commit crimes with his attorney!

Do you ask your five law firms to do illegal **** for you? I assume not.

How do you know this for a fact?

Read the indictment, everything I say is what he has been charged with or alleged, this is a football fan message board, not a court of law…
fka ftc
No Spin Ag said:

fka ftc said:

Manhattan said:

Because all his good lawyers quit years ago.
Its coming out that his lawyers are being threatened by the DOJ to drop from the case or they will also be looked into by the DOJ. Hence why none of them are talking about why they left.

Also, horses for courses. With these stakes, your old friend and buddy the family attorney is not going to have the knowledge in specific areas.

I regularly do business with 5 different attorneys. A business attorney, a business litigator, a construction defense attorney, a criminal attorney, and a government affairs attorney. Its common for matters to be transferred between them depending on where an issue is and just as common for them to recommend handing it to yet another attorney.

Its clear you are not experienced in these areas.
Is there video/audio of these threats? A link would be greatly appreciated.
You may have to be a little patient.

Those attorneys have rights too and they may be working with their own counsel to address the threats.

Trusty is the name I have heard mentioned.

It may or may not be true, but there is nothing about what we have seen from the DOJ the last few years that would lead any sensible person to dismiss it as simple fabrication.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
Manhattan
Definitely Not A Cop said:

She handed over 30,000 emails, but idgaf, throw her in the cell with Trump, that would be the worst punishment of all.
the_batman26
AG
This a political forum to a general website surrounding Texas A&M though.
RoadkillBBQ
Manhattan said:

Logos Stick said:

Manhattan said:

Logos Stick said:

It seems Trumps ego got in the way and blinded him to the fact that there are two sets of justice now, one for conservatives and one for leftists. This despite the fact that he was subjected to it during his presidency.

He thought that because Hillary broke the law and got away with it, he could too, despite knowing how corrupt the left is. If this were a Dem pres and conservative DOJ, the raid would not have taken place and the whole matter would have dropped.

I totally get it. Pride and anger is a big motivator.

The country is irrevocably broken. All the radical liberals in this thread celebrating this are simply more proof of that.

this situation right now is the reason Hillary wasn't prosecuted, she would have been acquitted and you wouldn't be able to use the Hillary defense right now.

Nonsense.

Hillary would have been convicted by a non biased jury. She broke the law, the FBI said she did.

She even destroyed evidence.

How convenient. All of the classified information was sent to her, she didn't remove it, all of those emails originated from government systems with records. A bunch of other people probably would have gone to jail for emailing her classified documents.

Technically she did "remove" them when she received them on a private server. And how many of those people sending her classified documents were aware of her private server? Claiming they were guilty also because of Hillary's actions is a pretty weak way of defending her criminal actions.

As much as it rubs me wrong, I do have to admire the faithfulness you have to the party.
No Spin Ag
fka ftc said:

No Spin Ag said:

fka ftc said:

Manhattan said:

Because all his good lawyers quit years ago.
Its coming out that his lawyers are being threatened by the DOJ to drop from the case or they will also be looked into by the DOJ. Hence why none of them are talking about why they left.

Also, horses for courses. With these stakes, your old friend and buddy the family attorney is not going to have the knowledge in specific areas.

I regularly do business with 5 different attorneys. A business attorney, a business litigator, a construction defense attorney, a criminal attorney, and a government affairs attorney. Its common for matters to be transferred between them depending on where an issue is and just as common for them to recommend handing it to yet another attorney.

Its clear you are not experienced in these areas.
Is there video/audio of these threats? A link would be greatly appreciated.
You may have to be a little patient.

Those attorneys have rights too and they may be working with their own counsel to address the threats.

Trusty is the name I have heard mentioned.

It may or may not be true, but there is nothing about what we have seen from the DOJ the last few years that would lead any sensible person to dismiss it as simple fabrication.
They have rights for sure, but I'm also sure that right now, whoever Trump has been able to find to defend him, would love to be able to use that info. That would be one hell of a blow that could help Trump tremendously.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Logos Stick
Manhattan said:

It is not privileged and confidential if you tell them to hide evidence from a subpoena.

The FBI subpoenaed Hillary's server, you know, the one that was bit bleached by Hillary's IT guy, per request by Hillary, after that subpoena.
the_batman26
AG
Oh so *now* you want to prosecute her. Conveniently when the orange boogie man is indicted. I hope you didn't call anyone who did want her prosecuted conspiracy theorists these last 8 years.
No Spin Ag
Manhattan said:

Definitely Not A Cop said:

She handed over 30,000 emails, but idgaf, throw her in the cell with Trump, that would be the worst punishment of all.
OMFG that would be the greatest reality TV show of all time. I'd pay PPV money daily to watch that 24/7.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
fka ftc
Manhattan said:

It is if you ask them and they tell you its not a good idea.

You are allowed to ask your lawyer questions about what is legal v illegal... you know, ask a lawyer about the law and legal matters.

Do you prosecute someone for tax evasion if they ask their accountant if they can write-off something and their accountant says no you cannot?

Similarly, if you ask your attorney about something that may be illegal, their subsequent actions would be what determines if that conversation remains privileged.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
agjacent
fka ftc said:

Ag with kids said:

fka ftc said:

Manhattan said:

Well republicans would never nominate a black man so that is not the case.

Why can't you address the fact that he was waving around war planning documents to randos, for clout, and had nuclear secrets, possibly in his bathroom.
Flagged.

No evidence of nuclear secrets being in his bathroom. BTW - Bathroom maybe only lockable door with space after closets and performance stage were filled up.

The question you may want to ask is why the Biden admin ignored precedent and instead of sending the docs to a NARA facility sent them to Mar-a-Lago. Trump didn't send them there, he was already out of office.
BUT!!!!!

We have a picture of BOXES!!!! That's PROOF!

Just like that earlier picture that showed CLASSIFIED FILE COVERS proved those were classified documents...
That 76yo Trump, who the left has always quipped is overweight, not fit, can barely walk down a ramp is the one who moved countless boxes from the White House.

Boxes he packed himself during the same time period he was plotting to overthrow the government, then ran back over to the White House and is on camera stuffing all these boxes onto Marine Once for a hop to Andrews where he is again shown to load the boxes into the belly of AF1 on Jan 21, 2021 and then in Florida loaded the boxes into the motorcade for transfer to his personal residence, where he knowingly stuffed the boxes into a bathroom, locked storage closet, unused auditorium, etc.

Nevermind that the personal residence and private areas of where these documents were stored were guarded by Secret Service detail and 24/7 recorded CCTV surveillance.

Man, is Trump a mastermind or what!
Nah, his bodyman was the one actually physically moving around boxes. You know, the guy named in the indictment with trump? Seems like you're not very familiar with the facts (as they are alleged in the indictment, anyway) since you keep "flagging" (lol) people who describe this picture:

I'm including this version with the red areas highlighted because I missed it the first time (didn't realize until I was reading through the indictment, in fact) that trump had boxes stacked in the actual tub as well - all the way to the ceiling!
Logos Stick
the_batman26 said:

Oh so *now* you want to prosecute her. Conveniently when the orange boogie man is indicted. I hope you didn't call anyone who did want her prosecuted conspiracy theorists these last 8 years.

They only say that because they know there is no chance in hell it will happen.
Manhattan
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/live-updates/general-election/real-time-fact-checking-and-analysis-of-the-final-2016-presidential-debate/fact-check-trumps-claim-clinton-destroyed-emails-after-getting-a-subpoena-from-congress/

Hillary is squeaky clean because she is a much better criminal than Trump.
Logos Stick
Manhattan said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/live-updates/general-election/real-time-fact-checking-and-analysis-of-the-final-2016-presidential-debate/fact-check-trumps-claim-clinton-destroyed-emails-after-getting-a-subpoena-from-congress/

WaPo? Hell, how about a reference to Hillary's website instead. It might be even more credible.
fka ftc
No Spin Ag said:

They have rights for sure, but I'm also sure that right now, whoever Trump has been able to find to defend him, would love to be able to use that info. That would be one hell of a blow that could help Trump tremendously.
Remember the movie "A Few Good Men" and the decision on whether to accuse Jessup of ordering the Code Red?

There are severe and profound repercussions if an attorney just came out and accused the DOJ of such things. No one associated with Trump the last 6 years has any reason to trust the wheels of justice nor the MSM to treat them fairly.

fka ftc
agjacent said:

Nah, his bodyman was the one actually physically moving around boxes. You know, the guy named in the indictment with trump? Seems like you're not very familiar with the facts (as they are alleged in the indictment, anyway) since you keep "flagging" (lol) people who describe this picture:

I'm including this version with the red areas highlighted because I missed it the first time (didn't realize until I was reading through the indictment, in fact) that trump had boxes stacked in the actual tub as well - all the way to the ceiling!
How dare they stack a box in their labeled "MAL Bedroom"!!! It is obviously filled with classified docs.

Also, there are more boxes in that one picture than actual classified documents found.

But you go on spreading false information.

fka ftc
Manhattan said:

Disgusting. You admit to just being a dishonest Democrat wanting selective justice.

Logos Stick
fka ftc said:

agjacent said:

How dare they stack a box in their labeled "MAL Bedroom"!!! It is obviously filled with classified docs.

Also, there are more boxes in that one picture than actual classified documents found.

Lol, nice.
aginlakeway
AG
Manhattan said:

So you think Hillary is a criminal?
No Spin Ag
fka ftc said:

No Spin Ag said:

Remember the movie "A Few Good Men" and the decision on whether to accuse Jessup of ordering the Code Red?

There are severe and profound repercussions if an attorney just came out and accused the DOJ of such things. No one associated with Trump the last 6 years has any reason to trust the wheels of justice nor the MSM to treat them fairly.
True, but at the very least, they could get it out to the larger outlets, even the Guardian. Hell, give it to McCarthy or MTG. I'm just saying a lot could be made out of something like this.

And I know trust for the MSM isn't there, nor should it. Back in the early aughts, when I was on liberal boards, there was all kinds of stuff like this that they wanted to get out, and no one in the media would take it. This time, though, Trump was friends in congress that would be able to give him a helping hand.

Still, like you said, patience. If true, it'll be one hell of a show.
fka ftc
Overall comment regarding Team Trump attorneys and others working to defend them. We are seeing the severe ABUSE and WEAPONIZATION of the DOJ happen in real-time with gaining breadth and momentum, exploding recently with the Durham report, the delayed Hunter investigations, the FBI withholding Biden information from Congress, and the selective persecution of DJT by Bragg, the Bergdorf *****, MAL raid, Georgia Rufflebutter nonsense, Jan 6th persecution... on and on.

I agree with the DImLibs on here in that it must be toxic to work with Trump and no one in their right man would. He's "radioactive".

Some of that is indeed Trump's fault, no doubt. But he is being constantly crop dusted by CHernobyl and ***ushima planes morning noon and night. Anyone around him can only be exposed so much before it becomes fatal.

fka ftc
I should have noted that may agjacent has seen behind the shower curtain as that is obviously intent by Trump to "hide" the classified docs from the FBI. The whole "hide in the shower" routine we have seen in every slasher movie ever made. How clever!

fka ftc
No Spin Ag said:

fka ftc said:

No Spin Ag said:

True, but at the very least, they could get it out to the larger outlets, even the Guardian. Hell, give it to McCarthy or MTG. I'm just saying a lot could be made out of something like this.

And I know trust for the MSM isn't there, nor should it. Back in the early aughts, when I was on liberal boards, there was all kinds of stuff like this that they wanted to get out, and no one in the media would take it. This time, though, Trump was friends in congress that would be able to give him a helping hand.

Keep in mind that it may be a thinly veiled threat / reference along with a wink / nod and a "we will be in touch but you may want to consider getting your own attorney as we are looking into several of his previous attorneys regarding these cases".

No Spin Ag
fka ftc said:

No Spin Ag said:

fka ftc said:

No Spin Ag said:

Keep in mind that it may be a thinly veiled threat / reference along with a wink / nod and a "we will be in touch but you may want to consider getting your own attorney as we are looking into several of his previous attorneys regarding these cases".
True, and stuff like that is used all the time, even at the local level.
fka ftc
Manhattan
fka ftc said:

Manhattan said:

Disgusting. You admit to just being a dishonest Democrat wanting selective justice.

Flagged for personal attack, I have repeatedly said I do not care what happens to Hillary, charge her.

But the cases are very different and Trump is much more guilty, or worse crimes.
Manhattan
fka ftc said:

agjacent said:

I guess you didn't read where Trump was pissed that they wrote too detailed descriptions on the boxes and the lackey asked for new box covers? This is actually in texts.
Manhattan
fka ftc
Manhattan said:

fka ftc said:

agjacent said:

I guess you didn't read where Trump was pissed that they wrote too detailed descriptions on the boxes and the lackey asked for new box covers? This is actually in texts.
So its illegal to change the labeling on boxes in your personal residence. Glad I do have lawyers.

Is it okay for me to ask my lawyers if I can relabel boxes in my house? Or is that also now illegal under your system of justice?

the_batman26
AG
Again, you only cared when Trump was indicted. You cannot deny this obvious fact.
Manhattan
I'd you are trying to obstruct justice by hiding subpoenaed documents, then yes it is illegal.

But I was just pointing out how you were trying to mitigate the situation by benign text on the boxes, when we have receipts that the text was asked to be changed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.