*****Official JUSTIFIED Final Season Thread*****

69,418 Views | 532 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Zombie Jon Snow
Stive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow! I freaking love Wynn. Mikey wasn't that great but I agree, that was a good scene.
Bunk Moreland
That may have also been my favorite Tim/Raylan exchange ever.

Raylan: You ever been in a mine?
Tim: I've been to Mordor but never through mines--
Raylan" Is that a yes or a no?!
Tim: No.

The way Raylan quickly shuts up Tim's schtick and Tim's quick response in submission was hilarious.
Post removed:
by user
Texas 1836
AG
quote:
So why did he feel the need to leave his badge?
I guess so he doesn't have to take orders anymore

And I just realized last week that Tim is ...

W.C. Griffin '09
AG
I never realized that.
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
Awesome episode
MAROON
AG
how do you not like Wynn Duffy? IMO he's one of the top characters ever on this show - he always has great lines, and he's always getting someone else's blood splattered all over his face.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
I made prediction at the beginning of the season that Wynn Duffy would survive it all. That was in serious (!) jeopardy this episode, but I think he made it through and will be driving off into the sunset in his RV since every criminal who knew he was a snitch is dead.

Damn, though. Mikey went out like a f-ing BEAST! His final moments were heartbreaking. I honestly felt bad about his death. Then, Wynn Duffy came through and gave us another classic Duffy-sim ("I'm not sure where to start...")
80s Guy
Indeed!

I had this thought a while back and am sticking to it.

quote:
I would almost love to see a Boyd/Raylan stare down at gunpoint, neither pulling the trigger then out of the blue a shot rings out. Tim comes out from behind a tree and says, "You're welcome." then fade to credits
But I somehow see Loretta killing Psycho Guy or having him killed, and not just a bullet to the head. I am thinking Limehouse and pig in a slaughter house style.

Ava and the crazy uncle are so dead, real soon. Where else can they take that story line after Grubbs is dead?

Markham may survive or go down in a blaze of glory trying to avenge his fiance's death.

Or I could way the f*** off base and Raylon dies in that cheap hotel room while sipping a glass of Pappy.
RedbeardAG
AG
Do we have one or two episodes left?
Post removed:
by user
Texas 1836
AG
quote:
Do we have one or two episodes left?
S6, Ep12 7 Apr. 2015
Collateral

S6, Ep13 14 Apr. 2015
The Promise
Col. Steve Austin
AG
I still think Raylan ends up gunning down Boon (crazy dude with the six shooter) in a showdown of some sort. Boyd has more lives than a cat so who knows with him and Raylan.
Bunk Moreland
the last episode was such a good "3rd to last"

The penultimate is going to be crazy, we're going to lose at least 1, if not 2 characters we really like.

Below this I'm going to write info from the showrunners based off of a podcast they did discussing the episode that aired last Tuesday...

*******SPOILER BELOW*********

The original plan was for Tim to go to the hospital and be killed by Boyd. But they ended up writing it different.

******END SPOILER*****

So, yeah. Get ready for a few tough ones this week. The title "Collateral" says it all. Good people are going to be lost in the next episode, and hopefully we clean up a few loose ends on other guys as well, setting up the finale.
ItsA&InotA&M
Avery will avenge Katherine's death. Goodbye Duffy!. He has allways had someone else do his dirty work, so he may send Boone (?) but I'm thinking he does this himself.
80s Guy
I would love to see Avery go after Winn, with some how Boyd killing one or both. Or maybe Art walking into the middle of a standoff between the Avery and Winn, making a smart ass remark about just being there to watch Rome burn, then shooting the survivor so he didn't have to fill out arrest paperwork.
PatAg
AG
Would be funny for Markham to finally do his own dirty work, in killing Duffy, and have this be the time he is caught and goes to jail.
AgGrad99
AG
Why didn't Raylan get on the helicopter? He had no intention of heading back to the office like Art ordered him to do. Raylan knows Vasquez thinks he's dirty, but all his actions do nothing to persuade them otherwise.

So Art's given Rayland 48 hours before he comes after him. How do we see that playing out? Art is seemingly on Raylan's side...but has he reached his limit?

I dont see Raylan alive at the end. He's had his chances to leave since the second season, and can't pull himself away. I think he's willing to go down with the ship, as long as Boyd is with him.
MAROON
AG
I don't understand what Art is coming after Raylan for - has he broken a law?
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:

I think the assumption is that he will be breaking the law, soon.
Bunk Moreland
He also disobeyed direct orders to return, and is going on the manhunt without his badge. So yes, the hunt is on for Raylan by default, since he's going to be chasing the same thing.

As for the helicopter thing. I think when he decided not to get on it, he really was considering coming in, but when the word over the radio came out about the hospital and **** with Carl's brother, he detoured and got right back into it. That is when he basically decided he wasn't coming back to Lexington
AgGrad99
AG
quote:
Well, the feds are under the assumption that Raylan is in cahoots with the criminals that stole 10 million. It doesnt help that Raylan is basically a rogue agent now, disobeying the orders of his supervisors. Art doesnt have much choice but to reign him in soon.
AgGrad99
AG
When did Raylan turn in his badge? I dont remember that part.....
cledus6150
AG
He didn't turn his badge in he just threw it in the seat of the car before he closed the door, basically signifying that from there forward its personal and not legal.
AgGrad99
AG
Gotcha. Thanks. Guessed I missed that.
mhayden
quote:
Why didn't Raylan get on the helicopter? He had no intention of heading back to the office like Art ordered him to do. Raylan knows Vasquez thinks he's dirty, but all his actions do nothing to persuade them otherwise.

I think he intended to and finally was going to listen to Art and understood Art was being 100% serious. But then Boyd broke out of the hospital and it changed from "Track down Ava to get her and the money back", which he was OK with being ordered away from doing... to "Keep Boyd from tracking down Ava and killing her", which he was not OK with being ordered away from.
quote:
When did Raylan turn in his badge? I dont remember that part.....

It was alluded to when he was in the "standoff" with the local cops about releasing Carl's brother -- they pointed out that they weren't going to release him to Raylan unless they got something official, and Raylan basically implied nothing official was going to be coming but if they didn't hand him over he was going to kick both of their teeth in.

But then they hammered it home right before the end credits -- he called Art about Carl's brother being in the car and he set his badge down on the car seat before walking off.
Trident 88
AG
quote:
Would be funny for Markham to finally do his own dirty work, in killing Duffy, and have this be the time he is caught and goes to jail.
Agreed. I think he'll kill Duffy or die trying. Tim will either arrest him or end up killing him. If he kills him, Tim will end up getting killed immediately afterward by psycho gunslinger.

And, I have to assume that in the finale, Raylan will finally face off against the psycho gunslinger to save Loretta.
Centerpole90
AG
I hope Wyn survives vs. Marcum. We don't know Marcum so well - Wyn is a recurring character with 9 lives.
merc
AG
Loretta is going to kill Boon. When he set her gun back in the jeep is almost screamed it. She probably saves Raylan at some point.
Centerpole90
AG
Raylan will leave Harlan in his rear view w/ Loretta in charge.
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
I hope Loretta, Raylan, and Tim lead the citizens of Harlan County in an uprising similar to in The Three Amigos. Sew, very old one! Sew like the wind!
agmatt06
AG
I still don't see Raylan leaving Harlan, especially after he gave up his badge.

I expect him to be living in his family's house at the end of the show.
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
I still don't see Raylan leaving Harlan, especially after he gave up his badge.

I expect him to be living in his family's house at the end of the show.
....or more likely buried in the yard

"You'll never leave Harlan alive"
merc
AG
Yeah, I'm having a hard time seeing Raylan or Boyd being alive.
mhayden
I'm thinking Marcum is going to go off the deep end since his wife has died and he and Boon will wind up taking out Loretta and/or Ava, pushing a scenario where Boyd and Raylan are on the same side of a gunfight against them (much like Bulletville at the end of Season 1).

Except this time Raylan won't let Boyd get away and shoot him.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.