*****Official JUSTIFIED Final Season Thread*****

69,425 Views | 532 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Zombie Jon Snow
mhayden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good episode, but I thought the commercial jump from Ava running away in daylight to Boyd/Raylan gunfighting in the moonlight was way too abrupt. I had to rewind to make sure I didn't miss a segway scene.
jabberwalkie09
AG
quote:
Ok can we organize a list of what needs to be tied up all in 1 hour next week?

Ava
Boyd
Raylan
(those 3 should basically all go together)
Marcum
Boone
Loretta
Art/Tim/Rachel

Last night we saw Tom get to the hospital so we assume he lives. We also saw Wynn discussing his exit strategy so we also assume he's done.

What else am I forgetting?

We'll have Boyd chasing down Ava, with Raylan going after both. We'll have the marshalls chasing all of them down. We'll have Loretta and Marcum somehow be resolved. Previews showed Boone and Raylan in a standoff, so we assume that's how that will play out.
Ava/Boyd/Raylan are tied together IMO, and I agree with your idea of them all being chased down. Markam/Boone/Loretta are somewhat tied together by this point in the season. I agree that Boone and Raylan will face off, probably while Raylan is again riding to her rescue. Loretta kills Markam the same way Mags killed her father, and the way Mags removed herself from the board. "It was already in the glass."

Art/Tim/Rachel will probably close out with Art finally retiring and Rachel taking over the office full time. Tim has become Raylan in some respects. So if Raylan either dies or leaves to go be with Winona, Tim will fill that void in the office.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
Zachariah DID know where the money is. He is no longer a player. Boyd will be looking for it.

What are the G-men going to do with Raylan?
Centerpole90
AG
Appears they let him go. He was on the loose in preview.
SeanDaAg2005
AG
Wynn Duffy asked for a place to really hide something and a map of Harlan County. He's going after the money, too.

Also I'll be really disappointed if there's not something else to Vasquez's heel turn. Like someone else said, it's not his money, or the federal government's, why is he taking it so personally?
mhayden
quote:
Wynn Duffy asked for a place to really hide something and a map of Harlan County. He's going after the money, too.

Also I'll be really disappointed if there's not something else to Vasquez's heel turn. Like someone else said, it's not his money, or the federal government's, why is he taking it so personally?

The money/Marcum/Duffy are all tied to his boss Simon Poole getting murdered.
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
quote:

Also I'll be really disappointed if there's not something else to Vasquez's heel turn. Like someone else said, it's not his money, or the federal government's, why is he taking it so personally?No
Not to mention, his job is on the line at this point.
chase128
AG
quote:
quote:
Ok can we organize a list of what needs to be tied up all in 1 hour next week?

Ava
Boyd
Raylan
(those 3 should basically all go together)
Marcum
Boone
Loretta
Art/Tim/Rachel

Last night we saw Tom get to the hospital so we assume he lives. We also saw Wynn discussing his exit strategy so we also assume he's done.

What else am I forgetting?

We'll have Boyd chasing down Ava, with Raylan going after both. We'll have the marshalls chasing all of them down. We'll have Loretta and Marcum somehow be resolved. Previews showed Boone and Raylan in a standoff, so we assume that's how that will play out.
Ava/Boyd/Raylan are tied together IMO, and I agree with your idea of them all being chased down. Markam/Boone/Loretta are somewhat tied together by this point in the season. I agree that Boone and Raylan will face off, probably while Raylan is again riding to her rescue. Loretta kills Markam the same way Mags killed her father, and the way Mags removed herself from the board. "It was already in the glass."

Art/Tim/Rachel will probably close out with Art finally retiring and Rachel taking over the office full time. Tim has become Raylan in some respects. So if Raylan either dies or leaves to go be with Winona, Tim will fill that void in the office.
I'm thinking we'll see Raylon going after Ava first, since she got picked up by Markham's men. So that's prob when the showdown with Boone happens.

After that I think we get a showdown with Boyd and Raylon. In the previews it looked like that was going down in the woods, probably by the cabin. Boyd probably stays there to look for where the money is buried.
Trident 88
AG
Who was Ava calling as she went back down the mountain?
Stive
AG
quote:

Wondered that myself.
mhayden
quote:
quote:

Wondered that myself.

Limehouse is about all I can think of -- she was going to pay her way with the money to get protection and/or out of Harlan.
SeanDaAg2005
AG
I read a guess that it's Wynn. It could be Limehouse too. I don't know who else they could draw in. I'm not sure how she would have Wynn's number either... but her whole storyline hasn't really made sense this season.
Post removed:
by user
chase128
AG
Also, Art's line

"****"
"Double ****"

was priceless lol
Stive
AG
quote:
Also, Art's line

"****"
"Double ****"

was priceless lol
As well as his opening line of the show.

Art: Is this the **** bag?
Tim: Yep
Art: Hello **** bag....
Bunk Moreland
Bunk Moreland
Trident 88
AG
quote:
I read a guess that it's Wynn. It could be Limehouse too. I don't know who else they could draw in. I'm not sure how she would have Wynn's number either... but her whole storyline hasn't really made sense this season.

I don't think Limehouse makes sense, since it's too predictable and he screwed her over last time. Wynn isn't a horrible guess. Or, maybe she's actually in cahoots with Loretta like Markham thought.
Stive
AG
Or maybe she was trying to reach her uncle again, but no signal?

That was weird to me.....unless they come back to it next week.

Trident 88
AG
quote:
Or maybe she was trying to reach her uncle again, but no signal?

That was weird to me.....unless they come back to it next week.

I don't recall seeing her uncle using a cellphone, and he sure doesn't seem like the type to own one.

It will definitely be weird if they don't come back to it, but if not, I'll just assume it was left on the editor's floor.
mike073
AG
Director discusses this last episode:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/justified-collateral-recap-postmortem-115782545995.html
Gig 'em Aggies!

W.C. Griffin '09
AG
There is going to be a hell of a lot of gunplay in this next episode.
Trident 88
AG
quote:
Director discusses this last episode:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/justified-collateral-recap-postmortem-115782545995.html

We saw Ava call someone when she was on the run.
"You're not supposed to know who she's calling."

That's something we will find out in the finale?
"Yes. To a degree. It will always remain somewhat of a mystery, but I think the audience will understand what happened."
Stive
AG
If there's some big giant twist at the end that shows she's been in cahoots all along with someone unexpected I think I'm going to be a bit annoyed.

This show isn't about weird alliance twists and if she was talking to Art, or the attorney or some bull crud, it's going to be weird.
Bunk Moreland
The way I took it is that we aren't going to re-visit the scene or see the other end of the phone call, but due to what happens in the finale, we'll know who she was calling.

I don't think it means there's some crazy twist of who she was calling, but rather "yes it matters, and by the end of the finale, you'll figure out who she was calling"
Post removed:
by user
ItsA&InotA&M
My 2 cents worth. Ava called Vasquez. They teamed up so he would not send her back to prison and for him to get the money. This is why he wants Raylon caught before he (Raylon) catches Ava. But since things didn't go as planned, they are both starting to panic.
Stive
AG
That makes sense Bunk.

And Sasappis, I'd kill to see Dickey play some kind of fun role in the finale. I realize it won't happen with everything else that will need to happen, but it'd make my day.
mhayden
Really don't see Vasquez being dirty -- that just doesnt seem like a twist a show like this would pull, especially in the finale.

I'm guessing Ava promised some money to LImehouse or Arrow (sp?) and they show up to get her out of a jam.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Ava isn't going to die. Man that sucks. I kept hoping she'd trip and hit her head on a rock running down the mountain, but noooooooo.
PatAg
AG
I think vasquez is just pissed, and he isnt the first to think raylon could be dirty potentially.
mhayden
quote:
Ava isn't going to die. Man that sucks. I kept hoping she'd trip and hit her head on a rock running down the mountain, but noooooooo.

I was hoping the creators would be self-aware about how Ava's storyline is being viewed and have her run into Kim Bauer and a mountain lion.
Sea Pony 07
AG
The problem with that, is that from my understanding of what I have read, the producers love Ava.
BigBrother
AG
quote:

I think Wynn specifically said duffle bags.
chris1515
AG
I need to go back and watch the scene again, but did the Duffy scene on the bench work in tributes to Forrest Gump, Breaking Bad, and Dumb and Dumber?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.