*****Official JUSTIFIED Final Season Thread*****

69,467 Views | 532 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Zombie Jon Snow
Centerpole90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Duffie's boy was about to roll out in the RV with the slide outs still extended. WTF?
Ol Jock 99
AG
What!!!!!! Upper left chest. That ain't good for a come back.

Did they honestly trade the best supporting character for the worst???? WTF!?!?!?!

Love the psycho dude. The coffee shop scenes were the best this season in my book.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Just saw the preview. He lives eh. And walks out of the hospital in short order. Sure.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Last 30 seconds aside, absolutely loved this episode. Could have used a little Art, but super tense, moved the story along, well written and acted. And it reminded us how much of a MFer Boyd truly is.
Bunk Moreland
Episode was great until they decided Raylan would actually let Ava drive away with $10 million. No chance in hell. Kinda annoyed they went that route with it.

But still fantastic episode overall. When Boyd blew up on Ava, brought me back to some classic Shane scenes
Smokedraw01
I still think Loretta has a major part to play with the rest of the season.
Stive
AG
quote:
I still think Loretta has a major part to play with the rest of the season.

At this point it would be weird if she didn't. Especially with them killing the old lady last night.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Remind me: why does Limehouse hate Ava?
mhayden
quote:
Episode was great until they decided Raylan would actually let Ava drive away with $10 million. No chance in hell. Kinda annoyed they went that route with it.

But still fantastic episode overall. When Boyd blew up on Ava, brought me back to some classic Shane scenes

Not sure what option Raylan really had. Ava knew he wasn't going to shoot her, and based on what just happened Raylan wasn't too sure that she wasn't going to shoot him.
Bunk Moreland
As many times as Raylan has done something stupid or strayed away from the case, I just don't believe he wouldn't have shot at Ava or done something crazy in an effort to make sure she doesn't go.

I know he's conflicted on what to do with her, etc. And she obviously just ****ed Boyd over, but it just seemed to not fit. But it advances the story.
Centerpole90
AG
Raylan is very conflicted over Ava. He knows she's about to get hosed by Vasquez and I think part of his showing up at her house was to prod her to run if that's what she was going to do. It was almost one of those situations where you have to do something - even if it's wrong.

I can see Raylan sailing off at the end of the series and leaving everything in Harlan nice and cozy with Loretta at the helm.
Bunk Moreland
I suppose. But it's $10 million. No matter any personal issues that are conflicting you...as a LEO, that's $10 million. You just don't drive away with that from a Marshall, even in Harlan County.

I'm sure there's been other huge things throughout the series like this that I haven't been stuck up on, so I know I just need to deal with it and let it flow for the sake of the story. Things were just so damn intense for the entire episode, ending it with a wound shot to Boyd and Ava taking off just seemed semi-cheezy.

Didn't watch highlights for next week, but no doubt Boyd will be fine and going after her, and he'll have to deal with Catherine going after him, and Marcum going after his money and Catherine and whoever.

As long as this ends in the most epic gun battle in history, I'll be just fine with how tonight ended.
gomerschlep
AG
Has to end in a Boyd/Raylan gun fight, right?
80s Guy
quote:

I would almost love to see a Boyd/Raylan stare down at gunpoint, neither pulling the trigger then out of the blue a shot rings out. Tim comes out from behind a tree and says, "You're welcome." then fade to credits
Stive
AG
quote:
Boyd's killed a ton of people but he's never been a "gunfighter". So I'm thinking no at this point.

Actually 80's idea isn't a bad one. I could see Art/Tim/Rachel (or all of them) killing Boyd after he has ambushed Raylan, gotten the drop on him, and seems about to kill him.

Three episodes left: Zachariah is a dead man right? And the Psycho guy dies too right?
gomerschlep
AG
I will be let down unless everyone dies, except Raylan's fine-ass baby mama
Centerpole90
AG
Yep. Love some Wynona.

GiveEmHellBill
AG
Ava (reading their new fake passports): "Mr and Mrs Ofay............well, Limehouse certainly does have a sense of humor."
MAROON
AG
After watching that episode and that picture of Winona, I've got a Marshall stiffy
Sea Pony 07
AG
I figured out what it is that I don't like about Eva, besides her being stupid enough to think she can take the money and run. It's that she's the type of woman who blames all her problems on a man, instead of growing a set and taking responsibility for her own life.

It would be poetic justice if Eva wrecked the vehicle she took off in and died in a fireball with all the money.
MAROON
AG
I'm assuming that money has a tracking device in it like No Country for Old Men
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
Great episode!
PatAg
AG
I'm definitely seeing a confrontation between Raylan and "Pyscho Guy". Ever since they showed the scene of him quick-drawing on Loretta.
Texas 1836
AG
quote:
I'm definitely seeing a confrontation between Raylan and "Pyscho Guy". Ever since they showed the scene of him quick-drawing on Loretta.
I thought a preview showed them squared off
BMX Bandit
of the many many unrealistic seeing that happened on the show, seem a bit odd start complaining about letting her walk away with $10 million
ItsA&InotA&M
Justified and Silverado Same scene in eachSilverado - Augie (the nephew) tells Emmett that Jake (Augie'suncle and Jake's brother) is dead. That he fell off his horseoff a cliff. Emmett
replies "Fell off his horse?" He realizesthat Jake is alive because he is too good a horseman for that to happen. Justified Carl tells Ava that her uncle (Zachariah)could not have survived the mine explosion, he must have been confused and run
the wrong way. Ava "He ran the run way?" This was when she realized he was
still alive because he was too experience in the mines.
PatAg
AG
I don't like watching previews, they both give away too much and mislead you at the same time.
Texas 1836
AG
quote:
I don't like watching previews, they both give away too much and mislead you at the same time.
Sorry, thought the thread had warnings about spoilers.
chase128
AG
Mikey!
Bunk Moreland
That was one hell of an episode. Wow.
Centerpole90
AG
I liked it . It even went all Reservoir Dogs there for a while.
FredMc92
"911, what is your emergency?"

"I'm not even sure where to start."
Post removed:
by user
jabberwalkie09
AG
Well.... Uh.... ****..... MIKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gomerschlep
AG
Wynn and Mikey are my two least liked characters in this thing, but that was a damn good death scene.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.