*****Official JUSTIFIED Final Season Thread*****

69,419 Views | 532 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Zombie Jon Snow
txknight
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I agree that the driving theme is Raylan's push to leave Harlan and that whole past.....but the song (You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive) has been placed into each season for some reason. If he does leave Harlan alive, he'll be the first. If he doesn't....well, the song was right.
agmatt06
AG
I find it hard to believe they would kill Rayland off...but I also don't expect that he leaves Harlan.

I expect it will end with him living in that house with his family, especially now that he knows his father wasn't (as) bad as he wanted him to be.
80s Guy
quote:
I find it hard to believe they would kill Rayland off...but I also don't expect that he leaves Harlan.

I expect it will end with him living in that house with his family, especially now that he knows his father wasn't (as) bad as he wanted him to be.

After he takes a couple of bullets like Art did. This ending is gonna be messy. I can see Boyd ending up in a chair like Johnny but in prison. Ava is toast. Either Tim or some other Marshall will die right before the end sending Raylan into a blood frenzy.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Still not sure how I feel about last night. Some really good, some really meh.

PRO's:
-Boyd's world is starting to cave in (haha, cave in, get it??)
-Raylon is starting to see that he might not be the smartest guy around
-the Duffy twist
-the new psycho guy
-some good banter

CON's:
-Pretty much everything Loretta except the new psycho guy. An orphaned teenaged girl drug lord who gets the whole town to clap for her at some other dude's party? She was a good character a couple seasons ago, but I don't get bringing her back in.
-The Seabass exit. Just odd.

OVERALL: Definitely approaching the climax of the show. Hope it ends as well as BB and The Shield.
mhayden
I thought the Loretta stuff was great. Taken on it's own it probably seemed out of place, but channeling the woman who cared for her when speaking to the townsfolk I think fit into this show perfectly.
Bobcat06
AG
quote:
Raylon is starting to see that he might not be the smartest guy around
Where did you get this?
Post removed:
by user
Ol Jock 99
AG
Loretta and Ava both surprised him. Art and Rachel both questioned him (rightfully). And he's having trouble figuring out Avery.

Basically, he's not nearly as cocksure as he used to be. On one hand that means he's maturing. On the other, it could be very dangerous.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Loretta learned so much from Mags and it showed impressively in that speech. Her performance was a highlight for me. I fully expect to see the McReady family running the weed business in Harlan for decades to come just as the Bennetts did.
Texas 1836
AG
quote:
I will give you an hour and that rock hammer isn't going to do dick to that chain.
yep
PatAg
AG
Pretty sure new psycho guy was the lead in The Black Donnellys
Smokedraw01
quote:
Pretty sure new psycho guy was the lead in The Black Donnellys

And 100 Girls.
Stive
AG
I thought it was one of the better episodes of the season. And I too liked the Loretta stuff. There were a few slightly cheesy moments, but I was ok with that. And if Mags Bennett hadn't of done a speech like that in Season 2, I might have thought the speech last night was cheesy/dumb. But having that old one setting this one up seemed just about right.
80s Guy
The last couple of episodes have been building tension and setting up for a strong finish. I just hope they don't try to cram it all into one episode.
Stive
AG
How many episodes left?
Bunk Moreland
aggiepaintrain
AG
Pyscho guy gonna kill Raylan.
Stive
AG
quote:
Pyscho guy gonna kill Raylan.

There is NO way that the shows creators would let him go down to that ******!!!!!!?!!?!?
Post removed:
by user
aggiepaintrain
AG
Pyschco kills Raylan, Tim kills psycho.
Stive
AG
quote:
That guy kills Tim is my bet.

This would be my bet
terradactylexpress
quote:
That guy kills Tim is my bet.

Would be one of the worst TV deaths if Tim gets dropped by that dude
agmatt06
AG
Nobody on the show is worthy of killing Tim.
Stive
AG
Actually I'm going to change it to he kills Rachel. They've made her out to be a bit of a sentimental character over the series where Tim is more of a robot.

I think he takes out the sentimental.

On a separate note: Any chance he he takes out Winona?
Post removed:
by user
Sea Pony 07
AG
I don't think Tim is a robot so much as that guy at the office that keeps his life out of the office.
Stive
AG
quote:
I don't think Tim is a robot so much as that guy at the office that keeps his life out of the office.
Oh I know....they just haven't had him ever be a sentimental character. That's all I meant.

I love the Tim character...just don't think it'd get the average viewers attention like Rachel dying would.
agmatt06
AG
I think Rachel has to die so Raylan gets the job and stays in Harlan.
80s Guy
quote:
I think Rachel has to die so Raylan gets the job and stays in Harlan.
MW03
AG
Still one of the best written shows on TV.

Boyd: Raylan Givens.
Raylan: Look at you, hopping to like Mr. Hospitality. Must be hiding something good.
Boyd: Not I.
Raylan: Surely something good is going on inside.
Boyd: Well, you do have a tendency to interlope in moments of high drama, but this ain't one of those moments.
Raylan: Do you even know when you're lying anymore, or is it just like blinking?
Boyd: What do you want, Raylan? Leftover chicken? It's all been et.
Raylan: What happened to the big, bad man called out 24 hours to get 'er done?
Boyd: Afraid I don't understand your reference, Raylan.
Raylan: I'm asking where your balls are at. You gonna pull off the job, Boyd, or am I gonna die of anticipation?
Boyd: Is that why you came ... help me find my balls?
Raylan: I came to tell you I'm tired of waiting, tired of the bull****. I been lying to you, Boyd.
Boyd: Well, now we're getting somewhere.
Raylan: Keeping up the fiction that I got all manner of things tying me to Kentucky ... things that forestall my moving to Florida. But there is only the one thing ... you.
Boyd: You wanna lean in for a kiss?
Raylan: Is that what you think this is ... another one of your love stories?
Boyd: Oh, well, I do like happy endings.
Raylan: Well, this is one of them classic stories, where the hero gets his man, then he rides off into the sunset.
Boyd: [laughs] Or maybe it's like that other classic, where a guy chases a whale to the ends of the Earth, only to drown for his troubles.
Raylan: I got to admit, there's a small part of me that's gonna miss this when it's over.
Boyd: [chuckles] Well, don't eulogize the past till the future gets its turn.

W.C. Griffin '09
AG
Outstanding dialogue. The rest of the cast could be chimps dressed up like cops and hillbillies and Rayland Boyd would still make the show watchable
chase128
AG
Didn't see that coming...
Centerpole90
mhayden
Did not take psycho guy long to carve his niche in this show.
Stive
AG
quote:
Didn't see that coming...

No joke.

And while there are some things about Pyscho Boy that I don't like, I agree, he's carved out a nice spot here at the end.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.