*****Official JUSTIFIED Final Season Thread*****

69,428 Views | 532 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Zombie Jon Snow
mhayden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
I liked the part where they walked out the door of his hotel room in all their MARSHALL gear before Duffy and his boy could even get down the stairs.

It almost seems like they are doing that stuff on purpose -- the meeting outside her place of business and in her home were brazen enough... but hell Raylan was standing next to Ava in the hardware store before tased-Errol even hit the ground.
Centerpole90
AG
I wonder who went back for all the hidden camera gear. NO WONDER OUR TAXES ARE SO HIGH!!!!
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
The Wiz blowing up was hilarious. Sam Elliott has been awesome but seeing him without a mustache is still weird.
MGS
It was weird to watch Sam Elliot in Parks & Rec and Justified on the same night, playing two very different characters..
80s Guy
quote:
The Wiz blowing up was hilarious. Sam Elliott has been awesome but seeing him without a mustache is still weird.
My daughter came in last night and asked who the old dude with the chia pet eyebrows was....

I said, "Your nana thinks that is the hottest man alive!"

She quickly walked away shaking her head but then came back later and said, "That's the dude that stumbled off his motorcycle in Road House and said "The Double Doooshe!"
W.C. Griffin '09
AG
I literally laughed out loud at multiple parts of that post
Centerpole90
AG
If Raylan doesn't shoot someone tonight I'm going to be pissed.
Sea Pony 07
AG
I'm going to be so disappointed if next week's episode doesn't open with Boyd shooting Eva.
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Was not expecting that from Zachariah.

Also, Choo Choo trying to kill himself on the train tracks was just what I've come to expect from this great show.
Centerpole90
AG
Does anyone feel like the Raylan / Boyd rivalry is mortal; in the sense that one of them MUST be dead at the end of the series? I know it was pimped that way in the promotions but I've always had the impression that Raylan was willing to let Boyd just Boyd as long as it was small-time and didn't cost Raylan anything.

Now rekindling this deal with Ava will certainly force the issue and maybe that's the way the writers are headed. Also, Boyd has big dreams and that has put him high enough on the Feds radar right now to have them building this case. So I guess it's inevitable that the two them will have a showdown and I know Raylan won't bat an eye killing him - I would be just as happy, however, if they both got out alive and headed their own directions.

Too soon for 'who gets out alive' bets? I think the lack of traffic on this thread is commentary on the 'meh' season we've had so far.
mhayden
I don't feel like this season has been "meh" at all.. Definitely a slow burn, but I like all of the characters (unlike last season).
80s Guy
The look in Boyd's eye when he finished his call with Limehouse was truly evil.

And I still think somehow Loretta will be involved in the final few episodes and will play a large part in the death of one of the main characters.
aggiepaintrain
AG
So is Zacariah trying to kill Boyd? Who did he send down the shaft?
Post removed:
by user
Ol Jock 99
AG
Ava shooting him would be a pretty good end.

Zac tossed one of Boyd's guy. Newer dude.
RebAg13
Ol Jock 99
AG
Been thinking about the mine. Zac tossing the guy SHOULD kill his chances of getting Boyd. Coincidence 2 guys fell in the same hole?
DannyDuberstein
AG
This thing should end Resevoir Dogs style.
Stive
AG
Yeah, the conversation on this season has been pretty slow, but I've thought it's a good story so far (just prefer less Ava).

The Sam Elliott angle has been good so far....ChooChoo was annoying at first but turned into a nice little comic piece. I like the Ty Walker and SeaBass characters. Ava's uncle is an interesting wild card. The story seems a bit forced with regards to the "big land scam for potential pot growing if the state legalizes it", but I typically don't watch this show for the realistic crime possibilities.....I'm here for Boyd and Raylan back-and-forth dialogue, long story arcs, and funny redneck/Dewey Crow random humor moments.

Sea Pony 07
AG
I never thought I would miss Dewey Crowe.
Centerpole90
AG
Pouring one out for Dewey
Stive
AG
quote:
Been thinking about the mine. Zac tossing the guy SHOULD kill his chances of getting Boyd. Coincidence 2 guys fell in the same hole?
He's not getting Boyd. Boyd might get him or neither of them get each other, but he's not getting Boyd. Raylan gets Boyd, or Ava gets Boyd, or there's a SLIM chance that either Wynn Duffy/Katherine Hale (a bigger crime lord than Boyd Crowder) take out the small town criminal.

I think the story line will go along the lines of Boyd figuring out (somehow) that Zachariah killed his guy, he in turn kills Zachariah, and Ava either kills Boyd, or attempts to kill Boyd, with Raylan figuring in to either arrest Ava after she's done it or kill Boyd before he kills Ava for trying to kill him.

Ol Jock 99
AG
Oh I know. Just thinking from Zac's perspective. But, as Ava said, her uncle is a few pieces of coal short of a load.
Stive
AG
Took me a while to realize where I knew Zachariah from. He's on Silverado....one of the bad guys. Funny seeing him in this role....and I'm not sure he's been in anything (much) since the mid-80's when that came out!
Ol Jock 99
AG
He's also a recurring character on Lost.
Stive
AG
Wow....I watched almost all of that series and never realized that!

mhayden
He's also The Lawnmower Man
dave94
AG
quote:
What was confusing about the whole mine thing is that Boyd fell in but Zachariah saved him. He could have easily not been successful with the rescue and the other guy wouldn't have known.

I guess he may have seen that the wood was cut after the fact like he did anyway, but I don't see what the end game was for Zach there.
Stive
AG
Good point. Maybe too many people around? If Boyd lives, he knows he's dead if he didn't do everything right to try and save him?

Bobcat06
AG
quote:
Wow....I watched almost all of that series and never realized that!

Lapidus Lives!

Centerpole90
AG
Wasn't he the helo pilot that flew them out to the ship?
Bunk Moreland
yes. Was supposed to fly the original plane that crashed, but overslept like the drunk that he was.

But damnit, Lapidus rebounded, became Widmore's helicopter pilot, but got to the island and helped all the LOST'ie's get off.

He also flew the plane that took them back to "the world" as well I believe.
redsquirrelAG
AG
Great theory on the ending. I could see that happening for sure. How many episodes are left? For some reason I think Tim ends up dying. I thought Choo Choo did a pretty great job being featured in that episode. Had the wife and I cracking up with every gunshot he took, and he kept going. The comment about calling in an air strike to take him out was hilarious too.
Goat Man
AG
Interesting that some of you think this season is lousy. It has been one of my favorites. The hijinks and dialogue are incredible. Raylan's comment about 'creating seeds of doubt in a garden of *******s' caused me to spit out my Basil Hayden's.
BBQ4Me
AG
Good episode.

Zacharius's actions are kinda strange if he wants to kill Boyd. He could've shot him with a shotgun earlier. He could've easily let Boyd fall down the hole instead of risking his own life to save him. Maybe he wanted to come across as saving Boyd's life to gain his trust?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.