*****Official JUSTIFIED Final Season Thread*****

69,459 Views | 532 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Zombie Jon Snow
Duncan Idaho
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
FYI Ep 1 is free on Amazon right now for anyone who missed it.

Glad to see Dewey go, he might have become the second worst character on the show (only behind patton oswalt's sheriff)

Boo! Boo this man!
GiveEmHellBill
AG
quote:
Glad to see Dewey go, he might have become the second worst character on the show (only behind patton oswalt's sheriff)
Wrong and wrong.
MGS
So what's going on with Garret Dillahunt's character? Who's he working for?
Bunk Moreland
My best guess is he works as a proxy for the Hearst family.
singer10
AG
quote:
PatAg
AG
SHUT IT DOWN, LET'S GO HOME!!
PatAg
AG
Alternative answer.

I don't, but if you are ever playing poker against him and get dealt an Ace and an Eight, watch your back.
Stive
AG
quote:

At first I was confused as hell trying to figure out who the Hearst family was on Justified. Then I got the joke, laughed out loud and thought "WELL PLAYED"!!!!!
Robert C. Christian
AG
Sad to see Dewey go. As soon as he was told to look at the picture by Boyd, I knew it was coming though.

RIP Dewey.
Ol Jock 99
AG
I still don't get it.
Bunk Moreland
Have you seen Deadwood?
MGS
quote:
I still don't get it.
Raylan had originally hunted him down for the murder of Wild Bill Hickok. He was later acquitted of the crime.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
quote:
I still don't get it.
Raylan had originally hunted him down for the murder of Wild Bill Hickok. He was later acquitted of the crime.

Now it's really mucked up. Damn you Garret Dillahunt for playing 2 characters in Deadwood.
Stive
AG
The guy that was in the field at Arlos house with a briefcase full of money played two different characters in two different seasons on HBOs Deadwood. One of the major characters on Deadwood was Hearst. Bunk was referencing him in that role....he even worded it like a character from Deadwood would have worded it. It's a callback from 10 years ago but a damned good one.
MGS
Oh, and for the Ticket P1s - Garret Dillahunt's character is named Ty Walker.
Ol Jock 99
AG
Ah. Thanks. Haven't seen DW.
redsquirrelAG
Texas 1836
AG
quote:
FYI Ep 1 is free on Amazon right now for anyone who missed it.

Thanks!

Except for the plot spoiler!
terradactylexpress
You're in a discussion thread about the show
Post removed:
by user
Ol Jock 99
AG
I was sick of Ava 2 seasons ago.
Stive
AG
quote:
I was sick of Ava 2 seasons ago.
Sea Pony 07
AG
I think that Boyd may kill Eva before it is all said and done. it seemed like he was already detaching from her during the episode.

I think we saw more of Tim, and possibly Rachel, in this episode than all of last season. Art was awesome as always.

I think that in some ways Dewey wanted to die, he was living in a world that he did't recognize anymore.
PatAg
AG
I wish they would kill Eva to start the next episode off.
Post removed:
by user
ItsA&InotA&M
quote:
Raylan and Art sharing a drink was rich.

I noticed that Art "only" rated Blantons bourbon and not Pappy's, which is what Ryan was usually shown drinking in earlier episodes.
Ol Jock 99
AG
You could find Pappy when the show first started. You can't anymore.
BBQ4Me
AG
Any idea what the final scene was about. Think Boyd suspects Ava? He did suspect Dewey getting released from prison, maybe he's also suspicious of her release
Centerpole90
AG
I have been out a few days and just sat down to watch this episode. It just started and I noticed something peculiar. FX has a fascination with FM highway 498. I know where FM 498 is and it's not outside Nuevo Laredo or Laredo as portrayed in Justified; nor is it outside El Paso as it was portrayed in The Bridge. Interestingly enough in the The Bridge the sign was a reverse color scheme, black Texas on white sign. In the armadillo scene of Justified it's the normal white on black. I wonder how they go about selecting props like that.

Carry on, I'll catch up with the thread shortly to avoid spoilers.
PooDoo
AG
quote:
You could find Pappy when the show first started. You can't anymore.
I bet they could find an empty bottle of it and fill it up with whatever fake stuff they drink. Bet it's product placement... I've seen the bottles in several shows lately. Marketing department working overtime.
PatAg
AG
Well, Pappy was always an exclusive drink to get, since they only make a certain amount. It definitely predates this show, and was not as easy to find as oljock indicates. I would say the majority of people who try to get, don't even know about Justified.
chase128
AG
The plot thickens!

Good episode, especially when Raylon took the car lol.
PatAg
AG
Great episode considering no "flashy" things happened. Lot of light being shed, plot lines being laid out. Gonna be good.
Shelton98
AG
Choo-choo was awesome.
Ol Jock 99
AG
First time in 3 seasons that I've been remotely interested in Ava. A bit concerned on the number of new parties, but should be a fun ride.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.