Stats Website

445 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Bowhunter08
sleuthofbears
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Saw this on VT, some guy made a pretty comprehensive stats website for volleyball. It has a lot of neat features like the ability to compare players directly and scouting overviews for teams based on their stats.

https://vballr.com/ui/#games?week=6
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is amazing
flintdragon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
the side-out percentage per rotation is pretty cool. Problem is I'm not sure who is in what rotation.
KLB93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks for sharing. I saw this a few weeks ago then couldn't find it again. It's a good organization of the data.

The RPI is end of last season so it throws off the combined rankings.

Hopefully we will get public access to passing stats someday…
Bowhunter08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I provided a link this site a week ago and no one responded. It is my go to site.
Wicked Good Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://volleytalk.proboards.com/thread/108310/top-team-passing-stats-conference

Prior to Rice game I believe
Bowhunter08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My memory is not as good as it once was. I posted the stats website link 4 days ago (see the link below). Regardless, it is an awesome site and has multiple layers of information on all teams. My fear is this site which is still under construction will become a sub only site in the future so enjoy it while it is free.

https://texags.com/forums/87/topics/3614877/3

Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.