DOWN GOES NUMBER 4
TEXAS A&M AGGIES WIN
TEXAS A&M AGGIES WIN
FatBiscuit said:
While the girls always appear to be in good spirits, this is the most joy I've seen them play with this year. Excellent team win!
Disney MagicFatBiscuit said:
While the girls always appear to be in good spirits, this is the most joy I've seen them play with this year. Excellent team win!
taylorswift13_ said:
NOW GET TO REED FRIDAY NIGHT AND LETS GO BTHO WISCONSIN
flintdragon said:
If you weren't planning on going to the Wisconsin game, YOU BETTER GO!!!!!
tactical said:flintdragon said:
If you weren't planning on going to the Wisconsin game, YOU BETTER GO!!!!!
Well I was going to go to this one, didn't go because I was sick, and we won, sooo...
KLB93 said:
Now watch the rest of SMU win over tu
flintdragon said:
I'm so happy for this team. All of their hard work with certain doubts creeping in with the early losses just paid off. They played so well as a team. It wasn't perfect but they played with confidence the entire time. They didn't dwell on mistakes and cheered for each other.
It's gotta be tough to have to live up to being called "national champions" when most of the team didn't even play or start. It's like you either win or you're a failure. Unfair. This is the new seed that just sprouted and will grow and mature into a strong oak that brings longevity to the Morrison era and beyond.