Free Tickets for Tonight

404 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by rrose
Frogslayer Tori
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
Howdy, my husband and I are out of town this weekend and will miss the banner drop & match tonight tomorrow.

I know we're a bit late in sharing, but I tried to pass it along to some friends; alas, no one can make it. Just want to fill Reed!

If you're interested, I'm happy to send them over.
chap
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No match tonight.
Frogslayer Tori
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
Lol thanks, been a long day. Just realized it's not Friday -- regardless, still out of town and they're up for grabs.
rrose
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll take the tickets for tomorrow night if still available.
rrose
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.