** Game Thread: #8 Texas A&M vs Grand Canyon - Texas A&M Invitational **

5,832 Views | 108 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Gigemchicken90
Marcthetiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes! My wife brought layers this morning, but I shivered in my shorts and Aggie Volleyball tee like some rookie that's never been through this before.
Look Out Below
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This happened right in front of me. I don't have the best eyesight in the world but I thought it was out as it happened. Nothing but terrible cameras angles on replays EXCEPT for one that showed that it was CLEARLY out. I don't know how that call didn't get overturned.
Look Out Below
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My observations from today: I think Sharp and Fitch are getting better every match. Fitch had a slew of kills in the fourth set. Ring was a little hot and cold. Gabi is so freaking good. I think Nicholson is starting to perform better than Musgrove from a setting standpoint.
Gigemchicken90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Someone was in the way. Could just see a leg.
'90
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.