HeyAbbott said:
Even with Stowers returning, we still aren't a top 10 type team yet. Just have to take things 1 game at a time and we should improve some as the season progresses.
Its tough with high expectations after winning the Natty but losing 9 impactful players is hard to replace. We have both new players and young players together in just the second game of the season. I think we only lose 1-2 players this year and Jamie will develop who we are right now and through 2027 when we will have significant more experience. We have to have patience and faith in the process. Overall I thought we looked a lot better against Louisville than we are right now and I am glad I didn't poke too much fun at the sips last night.
Lets go ladies.
“You can resolve to live your life with integrity. Let your credo be this: Let the lie come into the world, let it even triumph. But not through me.”
- Alexander Solzhenitsyn