season ticket renewal

1,480 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by BQ_90
AgsMnn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have these come out yet?
flintdragon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I haven't seen anything yet. it was my first season so not sure what to expect.
Deej
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
According to an email back in March you will get renewal info in July. Soccer and volleyball come out at the same time.
AgsMnn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Appreciate it.
KLB93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got an email today when I asked - "in the coming weeks" for renewals.
taylorswift13_
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I can't wait to see the support this team will get inside Reed Arena this season! If you're thinking about getting season tickets, I promise you that it will be worth it!
flintdragon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just got an email that renewals start July 1.
flintdragon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Renewal information email just went out.

Reserved seating still cheap but did go up to $135. What a steal but it looks like they are bringing in priority points. You are given an appointment time based on your ranking. Does this mean I might be losing my seats from last year? I don't think so. I hope not.
t-rex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't think so. Sounds like the process will now match what is done in football, basketball, etc. You have option to stay where you are, but you can also choose to see what other seats are available. If you want the option to move you are given a time when you can login on the website and look at open seats. Times are set based upon Priority Points ( the more points you have the earlier your appt is, theoretically the better your seat choices will be). If you don't choose new seats you keep what you have.

That's the way football and basketball work. Sorry if that is too much info.
flintdragon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
thanks for the info. That's what I was thinking.
AgsMnn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
12th Man foundation is really disappointing.

Football is the only sport that is allowed to be transferred if something happens with the current account holder. Why?

My parents have been going to men's and women's basketball for almost 20 years and started going to softball and volleyball the last couple years due to granddaughters getting involved more. We want to keep these tickets going but can't transfer or change the account name since it is not football.

My mom has had cancer the last year and we are trying to get things handled and this really stinks. My dad will continue to go to the games and would still want the same seats etc.



BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
have you called them to discuss that. I don't see why they'd care on those sports. I figured they'd be more picky on football since way more money is involved
AgsMnn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes.

That's when they told me it's not transferable and if the account holder passes, the account is canceled.
flintdragon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
renewals are open!

paid for my current seats and kicked in a little extra to 12thman since I like the direction this athletic department is going right now.

I have good seats now but hoping to get better but doubt my priority points will allow me to.
BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
my guess is very few people will or would have given up their seats
torzanmad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Renewed ours! Super excited.

I did opt in to do seat upgrades when that kicks off later in July. This is my first time going through that process. Can someone confirm that I will not lose my existing seats and can retain them if I decide not to upgrade? Not sure if I'm just new to the process and confused, or if 12th Man Foundation's wording is sometimes a little ambiguous.
BQ_90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
you won't, it's just a chance to move, if you do nothing, you keep your seats
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.