Anybody regret taking the JAB?

11,052 Views | 126 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by El Chupacabra
fromKyle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interested in hearing about any problems and your thinking.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
How do you do, fellow FBI Agent.
Duncan Idaho
Pros
5g kicks ass
No longer need my card key, my company supports the chip
Been able to kill the exwife by shedding my spike proteins all over her house.

Cons
Keep erasing my usb drives
Trying to take one spoon out of the silverware drawer with magnetic hands.
Petrino1
I do. Since I got the jab 4 months ago Ive had post vaccine symptoms almost everyday: dizzy/light headed spells, arm pain, bad headaches. Wish I had never gotten it.
ChickenAndWafflesAg
AG
No regrets, no problems
Forum Troll
AG
ea1060 said:

I do. Since I got the jab 4 months ago Ive had post vaccine symptoms almost everyday: dizzy/light headed spells, arm pain, bad headaches. Wish I had never gotten it.

Feel for you, wish we knew more about long haulers.

No regrets here on vaccine.

Slight derail, anyone hear anything new about EBV and covid long haulers?

Knucklesammich
I get free discounts all Illuminati owned stores.
flogmat
AG
I thought this was really funny.

But, no regrets from me. I've not thought once about the ill effects of the virus since. Sure, I felt a little funny after it for a day or so, but then I got over it. I've lost 15 pounds since it and gained about 10 yards off the tee.
Charpie
AG
ea1060 said:

Wait.

You also had covid, did you not?
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
I had Covid, and got the shot...and I was / am still somewhat anti Covid Vaxx in many cases. however, after seeing some coworkers and friends die under the age of 50 I decided to get the jab because I have kids and a wife who isn't working.

Both shot 1 and shot 2 were a nothing-burger other than 2 days of injection spot pain/bruise in the shoulder each time. I now consider myself mega-immune if not bullet proof. Yay!
14TheRoad
AG
My only regret is forgetting to get my picture taken while getting the jab so I could post it on social media.
West Point Aggie
AG
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
I wish I could have waited longer or for a different vax from current options.
Already having covid and antibodies, I really didn't think I needed to get it anytime soon. My work decided otherwise and mandated it. Understandably so, as our customers were starting to mandate their employees and service providers have it to maintain contracts. Really didn't have an option but to make it mandatory. No hard feeling towards company, but sucks that natural immunity and common sense/reason are in short supply and everything had to be a 1 size fits all approach.

Shot 1 was nothing burger. Just arm pain.
Shot 2, same but gave me real bad dry mouth and weird dreams that night. Reminded me of nights when I had covid and couldn't drink enough water .
This message has been approved by Brad, Jerry and Mitch..
GeographyAg
AG
No regrets. The four of us in this household (my parents and husband) all have no regrets. We've been around people who turned up C+ and not gotten sick, though we do expect to someday get it, we figure at least we have a head start on the virus.

Only one of us had any reaction to the vaccine at all, and that was my husband who was a bit feverish for about 6 hours.
If I’m posting, it’s actually Mrs GeographyAg.
Mr. GeographyAg is a dedicated lurker.
PJYoung
AG
No regrets.

Got the booster a couple of weeks ago and even though I haven't had the covid I feel almost bullet proof.
GE
AG
Not yet but its only been a few months
shalackin
AG
no
Gordo14
Would happily drive to Orange, Texas again to get the shots if I needed to.
amercer
AG
Moderna for the win!

Sweet sweet home grown American mRNA baby.
12thMan9
AG
Glad to see you now play from the ladies' tee, you should be proud.
Ronnie '88
3rd Generation Ag
AG
Moderna in January February. No regrets. I am in my 70's and when the Moderna booster is authorized I will get it.
fromKyle
AG
Funny how many people (presumably college educated) can't read the question and chimed in that they had no regrets, when that wasn't the question.
Inca
AG
"No" is an answer to the question.
Mathguy64
AG
They are answering the question the thread title asked.

And the answer is no regrets.
MiMi
S
Quote:

Anybody regret taking the JAB?
No
Quote:

No problems. Thinking that I am happy to be fully vaccinated.
TarponChaser
I don't know about regrets but I'm still not happy about being forced into it despite having the natural immunity from prior infection. The side effects have been worse than the virus itself for me.
FlyRod
Nope. Got a third booster. Got over my fear of vaccines by traveling misbegotten parts of the world and needing more shots than most people have heard of.

Choking to death on a ventilator somehow seems worse than Internet randos screaming about your dna being altered and turning you into a lizard.
Marcus Aurelius
AG
The jab..........

Think I am graduated from this board.
MiMi
S
Quote:

The jab
It is what the folks in the UK (and other countries?) refer to the vaccine injection. I remember the news story of the first UK vax recipient and how happy they were to get their 'Pfizer jab.'
Marcus Aurelius
AG
Belittle all you want. But. My partner's dtr - a staunch anti virus/vax person - now has covid. 40 y/o. She is dying on ECMO/VENT/Dialysis. Unvaccinated. . I have had 6 unvaccinated new ones today. All tenuous. I am sick of it. It is a massive burden on health care now. Rant over. GN.
Charpie
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

The jab..........

Think I am graduated from this board.

Don't leave
BoerneAg11
AG
Nothing conveys someone's lack of intelligence faster than referring to a vaccine as 'the JAB'

Edit (assuming they aren't English)
Aston94
AG
fromKyle said:

Got vaccinated back in April and have not had an issue since. I really don't concern myself with Covid because I know if I happen to contract it now my case will be minor. Have been exposed 3-4 times since getting vaccine and have not contracted it as of yet.

Then I read the updates on the "Just Tested Positive" thread from 4 men about my age who all were unvaccinated and spent a lot of time in hospital holding on to their lives, wishing they had gotten vaccinated, and I am even more happy that I chose to get the shot when available.
HossAg
AG
BoerneAg11 said:

Nothing conveys someone's lack of intelligence faster than referring to a vaccine as 'the JAB'
West Point Aggie
AG
I regret hearing the term JAB. A bizarre attempt to make a basic medical event called an injection somehow "cool"
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.