Vaccine Reluctance

82,209 Views | 741 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Science Denier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Teslag said:

The biggest problem with vaccine reluctance is the messaging that nothing changes if you get it.
The biggest problem is the government has lied to us so often, the general public doesn't trust anything it says. When the government tries to suppress actual evidence on the vaccine for 75 years, it's amazing that ANYONE takes it anymore.

The FDA wanted court approval to have up to 75 years to publicly disclose this information.

Quote:

Yet, when asked to share those documents with the public, the FDA claimed it needed over 20,000 days. The FDA's production schedule clashed with its promise of transparency.

LOL OLD
Jeeper79
AG
Scruffy said:

Why should people who've already had the virus get vaccinated?
Looking at the hospitalization and fatality rates, why should anyone not in a high-risk category get vaccinated?

Just looking at the numbers and science.
I read an article this morning that getting hit with Covid over and over can make you progressively more susceptible to heart issues, even if your initial symptoms are minimal. Seems like a reasonable step to get boosted against the latest and greatest.
Get Off My Lawn
Honest question: which available booster(s) prevent natural XBB.1.5 infection?
AgDad121619
AG
Jeeper79 said:

Scruffy said:

Why should people who've already had the virus get vaccinated?
Looking at the hospitalization and fatality rates, why should anyone not in a high-risk category get vaccinated?

Just looking at the numbers and science.
I read an article this morning that getting hit with Covid over and over can make you progressively more susceptible to heart issues, even if your initial symptoms are minimal. Seems like a reasonable step to get boosted against the latest and greatest.
did said article recognize the increased risk of heart issues associated with the mRNA vaccine or how the booster would prevent the heart susceptibility when it doesn't actually decrease your risk of contracting the latest strain?
aTm2004
AG

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/natural-immunity-protective-covid-vaccine-severe-illness-rcna71027
aTm2004
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman

Can some doctor, scientist, drug expert or other learned individual explain this to me?

Does this mean that we are still operating under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) with regard to the updated booster that was approved on September 11, 2023?

An emergency use authorization seems like a big deal, no? Should something like this be done by regulatory fiat or does this look like something that might require legislative approval?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.