Well I got it ........

21,135 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AgLiving06
cowenlaw
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Praying for you
ursusguy
AG
Well crap, good luck man. You mean a lot to us, and I mean that seriously.
robdobyns
AG
Get well soon. BTHO covid.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
agywife
So sorry to read this. Praying you turn the corner quickly. May I ask were you taking the supplements prior or just started them upon feeling sick? Also did you you give yourself the vitamin D load of 50,000 on the first sick day? I've been reading a lot about that lately. BTHO covid!
SVaggie84
AG
Hope you feel better soon. I've really appreciated your posts on this forum. Praying for a speedy recovery for you.
Captain Pablo
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

Not surprised. So much exposure. Feel like crap. Sore throat and fever. Fatigue. Hopefully can sail past day seven. Taking Dr Revs cocktail. Carry on and God Speed.

Sorry to hear this

Out of curiosity, what is significant about Day 7?

Get well soon
Marcus Aurelius
AG
From the hospital pts I've taken care of, day 7 or so seems to be the time when you either improve or worsening respiratory status occurs. A sentinel time during the illness.
Captain Pablo
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

From the hospital pts I've taken care of, day 7 or so seems to be the time when you either improve or worsening respiratory status occurs. A sentinel time during the illness.

OK. Appreciate the info

All the best
lefty2000
AG
Prayers for a speedy recovery and thanks for all your contributions to this board!
PJYoung
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

Good luck Marcus. We all appreciate the insight you have so freely shared since early on.
Post removed:
by user
mccjames
AG
Time to binge watch all the Netflix you have been missing!
Easy come, Easy go
NASAg03
Marcus Aurelius said:

That lines up with my experience.
bostonag03
AG
Get better soon, Doc.
RandyAg98
AG
How ya feeling, Doc?
Windy City Ag
AG
Feel better soon, Doc. Your guidance and commentary on this forum have meant a lot during a stressful time.
Marcus Aurelius
AG
RandyAg98 said:

How ya feeling, Doc?
Tired. Sore throat. Thx for asking
dermdoc
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

RandyAg98 said:

How ya feeling, Doc?
Tired. Sore throat. Thx for asking

Hope you get better soon. Appreciate your insight.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tabasco
AG
is the day 7 thing 7 days from presumed exposure, or symptom onset?
Reveille
AG
Praying for you!
KidDoc
AG
Tabasco said:

is the day 7 thing 7 days from presumed exposure, or symptom onset?

I believe from symptom onset.
P.U.T.U
AG
Keep us updated, hopefully you are one that starts feeling better after the 7th day.
ktc83
AG
Get well soon Doc and keep us posted on how you are doing. I really have enjoyed your posts and insight over the past months - really sorry you have to go through this. Will be praying for you.
halreese
AG
Thank you for the cocktail.
bay fan
S
Hey Marcus, I hope you have an easy go of it. I am also thankful for the risk you have taken for months to help others, many of whom won't even wear a mask. You are in my prayers and thanks for doing what you've sacrificed to do over the last six months.
rosie2012
Praying for a speedy recovery! Appreciate all you've done for the patients and the info you've provided on TexAgs!
Aust Ag
AG
How ya feeling today? I saw you posted that crazy finish on the Billy Board, hopefully that means you're on the mend.
Marcus Aurelius
AG
THX. Fatigue. Coughing. Still sore throat. No dyspnea or hypoxia.
Duncan Idaho
What day are you on?
Marcus Aurelius
AG
4 or so
Duncan Idaho
Stay strong
Jim Rockford
Best wishes!
Muy
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

Hope you recover quickly. Just a. Data point, but day 11 I went to the ER and diagnosed with pneumonia from the Covid. Steroids and antibiotics while in the hospital for a week, oxygen (have a system at home I use for sleep), blood thinner as they found a clot behind my right knee (still on those for a month at least), and a cough medicine. Got out of the hospital almost 2 weeks ago, walking a little bit daily, but no way could I go do some heavy cardio workout.
Tabasco
AG
Muy said:

Marcus Aurelius said:

Hope you recover quickly. Just a. Data point, but day 11 I went to the ER and diagnosed with pneumonia from the Covid. Steroids and antibiotics while in the hospital for a week, oxygen (have a system at home I use for sleep), blood thinner as they found a clot behind my right knee (still on those for a month at least), and a cough medicine. Got out of the hospital almost 2 weeks ago, walking a little bit daily, but no way could I go do some heavy cardio workout.
Dang, you were in the hospital for a week?
Strike One
Prayers for you Marcus and our wishes for a quick recovery. Hang in there!!
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.