Well I got it ........

21,127 Views | 101 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AgLiving06
Marcus Aurelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not surprised. So much exposure. Feel like crap. Sore throat and fever. Fatigue. Hopefully can sail past day seven. Taking Dr Revs cocktail. Carry on and God Speed.
RGV AG
AG
Doc, I am sorry. You have done a lot for a whole bunch of folks and given of your time to help us novices along the way with info. I am sure you will be fine, nobody better than you that knows what to do. Please take care and be well.
jakester03
AG
Prayers for a speedy recovery!
PlanoAg79
AG
Hang in there, Doc. Will be praying for full and fast recovery.
HotardAg07
AG
Sorry to hear that, Doc. I appreciate all of the updates and insight you've given us and Isincerey hope the worst of it is behind you soon.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Somehow I haven't gotten it yet. Hope you feel better soon!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
ShinerDunk93
AG
Recover well. I know I appreciate your contributions to this forum.
KidDoc
AG
Prayers to you! Good job avoiding it this long.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
eric76
AG
Praying for a fast and speedy recovery with no long term effects.
Bucketrunner
You have been our blessing. Now I'm praying for God's blessings and healing for you.
Duncan Idaho
Take care and you are in my prayers.

Wrong emoji
TexasAg21
Praying for you. Keep us updated if you can.
txagkyle
AG
Good luck doc. Hope you feel better soon.
3rd Generation Ag
AG
Prayers here. Hope you are better soon.
BourbonAg
AG
Sorry to hear that but hope you bounce back and can get back to it quickly with confidence that you have some antibodies.
wildcat08
AG
Kick its butt. Keep us updated.
FlyRod
So sorry to read this and sending good thoughts. I'm so sorry you frontline workers are being subjected to this.
bigtruckguy3500
Sorry to hear. Hopefully it's a milder course.

Please keep us up to date on your progress and recovery. Both so we know you're getting better, and then for any anecdotal data points we can utilize.
JDL 96
Praying for you Dr. A. Thanks for all you're doing and have been.
cc_ag92
AG
Thanks for letting us know. Will be praying for you to recover quickly
Knucklesammich
Prayers Doc, you've been a wealth of information through these surreal times.
I Am A Critic
Sorry to hear you've been affected by this. And yet there will still be people here who insist that it's no more harmless than the flu.
Username checks out.
Kool
AG
Take care of yourself, Mi Amigo. You'll beat this! Saying prayers for a speedy recovery.
Fitch
AG
As you've healed others through this, now take the time to heal yourself - hoping for your speedy recovery!
halreese
AG
May I ask what does dr rev cocktail contain?
Retired Principal
AG
halreese said:

May I ask what does dr rev cocktail contain?

I have same question. I tested positive yesterday. I have mild symptoms- body aches and cough. No fever.
Get well!!
Aggie95
AG
Here is a repost of the supplements we have discussed to have potential benefits.
Quercetin from 250mg up to 1g twice per day Remember this is a Zinc ionophore.
Vitamin D3 Take this for sure if you are deficient and I now recommend taking it either daily or weekly as long as your values are not too high. Remember too much vitamin D can cause issues. However, if you are diagnosed with Covid-19 take 50,000IU immediately as this appears to have significant benefits.
Sleep greater than 8 hours per night
CoQ10 100-300mg per day: a potent antioxidant that potentially helps balance oxidative stress, increase vasodilation, prevent clot formation and decrease vasoconstriction.
Zinc any amount is probably good but take what you can tolerate without making you feel bad up to 40mg. You do not want to be Zinc deficient as it is how many drugs like HCQ work.
Melatonin 0.1mg to 10mg at night. Take what you can tolerate and what helps you sleep without making you feel drugged or tired in the morning. If you are diabetic watch your sugars.
N-acetylcysteine (NAC) - 600mg twice per day shown to decrease severity of influenza, improve lung functions in COPD, antioxidant properties, potentially helps prevent clotting and with mental disorders. Caution for asthmatics as there is potential for bronchospasm but this is rare.
Vitamin C 250mg to 500mg twice per day. Effects debatable in oral form but IV did help in China. But is proven to strengthen immune system
Green Tea either drink some or 1 pill per day alternate zinc ionophore if you don't have or don't take Quercetin
Famotidine 10-20mg twice per day potentially inhibits viral replication and helps with heartburn
Baby Aspirin 81mg aspirin to thin blood and help prevent clots but only after discussing with your physician to make sure you have no contraindications to its use.
bkdag
S
Praying, thanks for all you do!
Bullneck
Praying for you, Doc.
Gig'em, Bullneck
BillyPilgrim
AG
Praying for a speedy and full recovery for you, Doc
Shumba
AG
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers man. Early on (like back in March and April) your posts really helped me to keep things in perspective. Here is to a speedy recovery!
bushytailed
AG
Take care of yourself, doc!
Praying for a speedy recovery.
Capitol Ag
AG
You'll beat this Doc! I have no doubt about that. Get well and T&P for a speedy recovery.
Big Al 1992
AG
Will keep you, your patients, your family and your staff in our prayers. Not only have you helped out the patients you've treated but you've helped a lot of folks on here. You're input has been very much appreciated!
jpistolero02
My prayers are with you. You have been a true hero through all of this.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.