Verified Doctor Tag

55,173 Views | 157 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MarathonAg12
BigHead 04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TelcoAg
AG
I never knew you are an actual doctor and now this is all I'll ever think of

TelcoAg
AG
SunrayAg said:

dermdoc said:

Pelayo said:

dermdoc said:

WatchOle said:

Hey TexAgs,

We've created a new verified doctor tag to help you better understand the credentials of users posting here. The tag looks like this and appears next to a user's username above their post:

Please note: The discussion material posted on this forum or other forums on TexAgs is for general informational purposes only. The medical professionals posting on this forum, whether verified or not, are not providing specific medical advice and they are not creating a doctor-patient relationship. This forum should not be a substitute for seeking your own medical advice from your medical provider. The TexAgs terms of use apply to all forums and TexAgs is not responsible for any messages posted by its users.

If you are a doctor and would like to be verified for a tag, please email - through your work account - your username, full name, and basic medical credentials to support_at_texags.com. We will review your request and get you setup.

Many thanks!

Brandon '95

So where is my tag? Dermatologists are real docs too.
you sure about that?
No. But it was worth a try.

I pay my dermatologist 300 bucks to look at me naked for about a minute every time I visit. That's either a doctors wage or a ... something else...

Username checks out for skin checkups
vettmaster99
AG
Let it be known that Dr. Pepper was invented by a pharmacist.
THE_CHOSEN_ONE
If I have a Juris Doctor degree, can I get a doctor tag?
milner79
Azariah said:

I see you've come up with a way to verify the Swiss among us.

Flag of Switzerland

Red Cross

Quote:

We've created a new verified doctor tag to help you better understand the credentials of users posting here. The tag looks like this and appears next to a user's username above their post:

And when the country faces its next hardware crisis and we need advise from Phillips-head screw experts, what then?

Seriously, thanks, TexAgs, for taking an active and effective role in this time. Appreciated.
azul_rain
MAGNUM DONG
Gilligan
AG
Can DERMDOC get one?

Dermatologists are Doctors too...
TelcoAg
AG
Not according to the doctors
pimplepopper
AG
Testing...

Hooray! Dermatologists are still considered doctors!

DermDoc and I are saving lives!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BigHead 04
AG
Testing

Well ****
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
agz win
AG
Testing....

Damn it.

No love for a known Dr of Love, Watchole?
Marcus Aurelius
AG
WatchOle - what gives? I've submitted my license info etc, yet no doc tag. Am I not worthy? Help a brotha please.
Kool
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

WatchOle - what gives? I've submitted my license info etc, yet no doc tag. Am I not worthy? Help a brotha please.

It takes a while. I had to give them my fingerprints, a retinal scan, submit to a DNA test, the whole thing. These guys should be working for ICE
But I can tell you're the real deal by your posts. So at least there's that.
malenurse
AG
Dr. Horrible said:

What if I'm a Doctor like Dr. Pepper is a Doctor?
Damn Yankees! It's Dr Pepper. NO PERIOD!
BreNayPop
AG
Eh, as a pedi (even tho I have inpatient responsibilities as well as outpatient), I'm not sure other what things I will bring to the covid talk.
Aries
Didn't see a response about nurses. But let me just say that I have been working 11 hours a day. Actively helping swab patients & employees. All the while continuing to treat & care for chemo pts, sometimes almost 70 a day come through our clinic. All the while keeping nursing morale up, making sure there is enough staff to cover my infusion clinics, making sure my pregnant employees are doing okay, & dealing with employees who are dropping like flies with fevers.

I have a doctor that hasn't seen a patient in person in 2 weeks. They are doing all exams via telemedicine because they are refusing to see anyone with a fever or a cough. Another that has limited their clinic time to just in the morning, 3 days a week. Most of our physicians are doing telemedicine exams if it is just a routine exam.

However here are my nurses. Some who are VOLUNTEERING to come in to work. Who are spending hours in close contact with patients. Who are hearing what is going on in the hospitals from their friends & aren't backing down. Who are not limiting their hours or work volume. Some have N95s, some don't & are just wearing regular masks or handmade masks. They aren't complaining. They are pushing through.

I am pro-doctor but right now, it is the nurses that are on the front lines & know what is going on.

Sorry if I sound emotional. I will probably have to be away from my family at some point for who knows how long so I don't bring this home & infect them.
Palovic
Aries said:

Didn't see a response about nurses. But let me just say that I have been working 11 hours a day. Actively helping swab patients & employees. All the while continuing to treat & care for chemo pts, sometimes almost 70 a day come through our clinic. All the while keeping nursing morale up, making sure there is enough staff to cover my infusion clinics, making sure my pregnant employees are doing okay, & dealing with employees who are dropping like flies with fevers.

I have a doctor that hasn't seen a patient in person in 2 weeks. They are doing all exams via telemedicine because they are refusing to see anyone with a fever or a cough. Another that has limited their clinic time to just in the morning, 3 days a week. Most of our physicians are doing telemedicine exams if it is just a routine exam.

However here are my nurses. Some who are VOLUNTEERING to come in to work. Who are spending hours in close contact with patients. Who are hearing what is going on in the hospitals from their friends & aren't backing down. Who are not limiting their hours or work volume. Some have N95s, some don't & are just wearing regular masks or handmade masks. They aren't complaining. They are pushing through.

I am pro-doctor but right now, it is the nurses that are on the front lines & know what is going on.

Sorry if I sound emotional. I will probably have to be away from my family at some point for who knows how long so I don't bring this home & infect them.

Thank you for what you do. I have voiced multiple times that there are many individuals whom will deserve our gratitude for their service during this pandemic and nurses will right at the top of the list.
G Martin 87
AG
How about a tag for certified experts in EHR clinical content design and development? I'd be good with this one:

SchizoAg
AG
Palovic said:

Reminds me of the story of The Sneetches from Dr. Suess.

Reminds me of the great classic animated version:
TelcoAg
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

They're just weary of cozying up to Italians right now
vettmaster99
AG
Doctor of Pharmacy here. DermDoc welcome to my world lol.
Riding Pony Upon My Boat
AG
Drifter. said:

I can see it now.....Dr. MFBarnes MD, PHD at your service!

Nothing else to see here. Hardest working man in the biz.
Stumpknocker
I've been to Wuhan twice and Hubei province 6 times.

What do I win?
JMac03
AG
I had no idea we had all these docs up in here. Love the new tags and all the info that has been shared! I am almost caught up on the 40+ page thread.
dermdoc
AG
Still waiting
SunrayAg
AG
dermdoc said:

Still waiting

Well my dermatologist caught the melanoma on my back early enough that it was still in situ, so I just had to have a chunk cut out and no further treatment.

So I appreciate what y'all do if nobody else does!
one MEEN Ag
AG
Stumpknocker said:

I've been to Wuhan twice and Hubei province 6 times.

What do I win?

Dr. Doom then.
one MEEN Ag
AG
SunrayAg said:

dermdoc said:

Still waiting

Well my dermatologist caught the melanoma on my back early enough that it was still in situ, so I just had to have a chunk cut out and no further treatment.

So I appreciate what y'all do if nobody else does!

Username checks out. Better become SunscreenAg I'd you don't want it coming back.
KidDoc
AG
dermdoc said:

Still waiting
Now you know how the wait time is for new patients getting into derm in Aggieland haha.

Sorry man had to!
JMac03
AG
KidDoc said:

dermdoc said:

Still waiting
Now you know how the wait time is for new patients getting into derm in Aggieland haha.

Sorry man had to!
I had to go to Brenham years ago just to be seen in under 3 months!
dermdoc
AG
KidDoc said:

dermdoc said:

Still waiting

Sorry man had to!
I still practice in Beaumont and am in CS Wednesday night through Monday am. Still see quite a few freebies at my house here. Maybe I can write it off.
dermdoc
AG
And no way I can retire. The extra time off is driving me crazy with no sports. There are just so many Man vs Food marathons I can watch.
JMac03
AG
dermdoc said:

KidDoc said:

dermdoc said:

Still waiting

Sorry man had to!
I still practice in Beaumont and am in CS Wednesday night through Monday am. Still see quite a few freebies at my house here. Maybe I can write it off.
Beaumont?!?!? I grew up in Nederland.
milner79
Aries said:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.