Grahovac still being available is becoming more and more of a bargain for whatever team ends up taking him
HoustonAg2106 said:
Grahovac still being available is becoming more and more of a bargain for whatever team ends up taking him
Mr.Ackar07 said:
Gavin just went to the worst MLB organization
MosesHallRAB04 said:
Is there any chance Gavin comes back now? That would be glorious.
HoustonAg2106 said:MosesHallRAB04 said:
Is there any chance Gavin comes back now? That would be glorious.
These guys in first three rounds have essentially already agreed to the signing before the team actually announces them as their pick
AggieNattie said:
Maybe Gavin can do what the last Aggie did (Prager) when they were drafted by the Angels.
Run it back 1 more time
I don't think Gavin would return, but I believe he'd still have leverage if he did, were prager didn't.HoustonAg2106 said:AggieNattie said:
Maybe Gavin can do what the last Aggie did (Prager) when they were drafted by the Angels.
Run it back 1 more time
Prager came back to school and dropped to the 9th round for the draft the next year. Probably lost a lot of money with that decision if we are being honest (probably around a million dollars)
Rosenthalmeatz12thman said:I don't think Gavin would return, but I believe he'd still have leverage if he did, were prager didn't.HoustonAg2106 said:AggieNattie said:
Maybe Gavin can do what the last Aggie did (Prager) when they were drafted by the Angels.
Run it back 1 more time
Prager came back to school and dropped to the 9th round for the draft the next year. Probably lost a lot of money with that decision if we are being honest (probably around a million dollars)
5 for 5 now.HoustonAg2106 said:Rosenthalmeatz12thman said:I don't think Gavin would return, but I believe he'd still have leverage if he did, were prager didn't.HoustonAg2106 said:AggieNattie said:
Maybe Gavin can do what the last Aggie did (Prager) when they were drafted by the Angels.
Run it back 1 more time
Prager came back to school and dropped to the 9th round for the draft the next year. Probably lost a lot of money with that decision if we are being honest (probably around a million dollars)
Did he get a medical redshirt for 2025?
Rosenthalmeatz12thman said:5 for 5 now.HoustonAg2106 said:Rosenthalmeatz12thman said:I don't think Gavin would return, but I believe he'd still have leverage if he did, were prager didn't.HoustonAg2106 said:AggieNattie said:
Maybe Gavin can do what the last Aggie did (Prager) when they were drafted by the Angels.
Run it back 1 more time
Prager came back to school and dropped to the 9th round for the draft the next year. Probably lost a lot of money with that decision if we are being honest (probably around a million dollars)
Did he get a medical redshirt for 2025?
HoustonAg2106 said:
Do we expect Bear to be drafted next?
Mr.Ackar07 said:HoustonAg2106 said:
Do we expect Bear to be drafted next?
He's the next one that I would expect to see, but probably early tomorrow.
"We did it bro" 🥹
— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) July 11, 2026
Brewers prospect Brady Ebel's reaction to finding out we drafted his brother, Trey, is incredible
CC: @wilsonwarbirds pic.twitter.com/AlFZHy36Bl
After a lot of thought and prayer, I’ve decided to attend Texas A&M and forgo the MLB Draft.
— CJ Sampson (@cj_sampson7) July 12, 2026
Thank you to everyone who supported me and to every MLB organization that showed interest along the way. Excited for what’s next!
Gig ’em! pic.twitter.com/1J5skkwi99
Mr.Ackar07 said:HoustonAg2106 said:
Do we expect Bear to be drafted next?
He's the next one that I would expect to see, but probably early tomorrow.
trouble said:
I'm feeling better and better about Freshy coming back.
trouble said:
And the strong possibility of becoming a starter