SCHLOSS IS STAYING

195,731 Views | 1132 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Tex117
Ag CPA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
barbacoa taco said:

The Porkchop Express said:

TecRecAg said:

I'm going to get burned at the stake for even posting this, I know. I have friends that are deeply, deeply connected to Texas baseball.

The short of it is - Schloss is gone. Expect it to be announced tomorrow morning. 10 yr/$32M.

Expect us to go hard after Skip @ OU. Skip will take the job in a heartbeat and plans to lobby for the job as well.
So he's been negotiating a contract with another team while in the College World Series?
exactly, that's the ridiculous implication here. even if they say oh no it was his agent negotiating everything, Schloss still has to meet with his agent and accept the terms, and the notion that he was secretly doing that during the CWS is preposterous. the only slightly realistic scenario is it was done before the CWS, which is also ridiculous, but only slightly less so.
Looking back TecRecAg was nails on this.
Aggies2009
AG
Lemmys Rickenbacker said:

Aggies2009 said:

He didn't exactly say he was staying

That is pathetic if that is what you got from his answer

You can apologize to me whenever.
barbacoa taco
AG
Ag CPA said:

barbacoa taco said:

TecRecAg said:

I'm going to get burned at the stake for even posting this, I know. I have friends that are deeply, deeply connected to Texas baseball.

The short of it is - Schloss is gone. Expect it to be announced tomorrow morning. 10 yr/$32M.

Expect us to go hard after Skip @ OU. Skip will take the job in a heartbeat and plans to lobby for the job as well.
So he's been negotiating a contract with another team while in the College World Series?
exactly, that's the ridiculous implication here. even if they say oh no it was his agent negotiating everything, Schloss still has to meet with his agent and accept the terms, and the notion that he was secretly doing that during the CWS is preposterous. the only slightly realistic scenario is it was done before the CWS, which is also ridiculous, but only slightly less so.
indeed he was. and it sounds like Schloss and CDC shook hands on this before regionals even started.
Eliminatus
AG
All but confirmed by Schloss himself, per Brauny and Looch on radio.

And that includes the staff too. They knew. They all ****ing knew.
Ag CPA
AG
Agree, if you look at the timeline Kendall threw out on Twitter Pierce was actually fired over a week ago and no doubt Texas was not going to do that without his replacement lined up.
trouble
AG
Coaches that were going knew. All staff did not. No idea if it's true but I was told Hutch found out about it from TexAgs.
histag10
AG
I think we should charge Mediocre Weiner a licensing fee for him to post his engagement photos anywhere.
hoov
He could have easily mentioned it himself during a press conference.
Ervin Burrell
AG
annie88 said:

GOOD.

This dude is like the spitting image of Schloss. Crazy.
Eliminatus
AG
trouble said:

Coaches that were going knew. All staff did not. No idea if it's true but I was told Hutch found out about it from TexAgs.

Aye. I meant the staff that followed. Didn't clarify that at all. My bad.
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
davido said:

FTAG 2000 said:

Clarence would suck Bevo off if the handlers would allow it.

I heard that he did anyway.
its a steer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
agent-maroon
AG
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas said:

davido said:

FTAG 2000 said:

Clarence would suck Bevo off if the handlers would allow it.

I heard that he did anyway.
its a steer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Must be one of his kinks.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tex117
AG
barbacoa taco said:

Ag CPA said:

barbacoa taco said:

TecRecAg said:

indeed he was. and it sounds like Schloss and CDC shook hands on this before regionals even started.
For a contract like that? Of course he was. That kind of stuff happens over the course of weeks...even months.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.