*****Aggies vs. Kentucky - College World Series - Monday*****

279,880 Views | 3492 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by BohunkAg
dermdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have a decent showing here.

BTHO Kentucky!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Aggie Therapist
AG
You will drink a High Noon Vodka Seltzer and you will like it!!
You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
The Marksman
AG
trouble
AG
I know them faces! Kiss that guy to your right for me.
cdowl38
dermdoc
AG
trouble said:

I know them faces! Kiss that guy to your right for me.

Already did.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
sharpdressedman
Bring on the Kentucky mash!
SchizoAg
RED AG 98
AG
nai06
AG
Dilemma time. I am in Kansas City all week visiting friends so I was able to make the short drive to Omaha on Saturday. If I knock off work early, I can still make it to the game and buy a last minute ticket. I have my weekly check in with my boss at 1:30 and he is a big FSU guy but generally a fan of college sports. The biggest issue is that my wife is sick right now and I would be leaving her alone.

Life is hard sometimes.

FTAG 2000
AG
Give her some Benadryl and get to Schwab.
StinkyPinky
AG
nai06 said:

Dilemma time. I am in Kansas City all week visiting friends so I was able to make the short drive to Omaha on Saturday. If I knock off work early, I can still make it to the game and buy a last minute ticket. I have my weekly check in with my boss at 1:30 and he is a big FSU guy but generally a fan of college sports. The biggest issue is that my wife is sick right now and I would be leaving her alone.

Life is hard sometimes.

She needs her alone and quiet time to rest and get better. Enjoy the game, drive safe.
StinkyPinky
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

No one is allowed to drink Kentucky bourbon today.

Smoke Wagon, Rebecca Creek, Garrison Brothers, MGP Juice are acceptable. Find your self a good pour of Frey Ranch or Jack Daniel's Single Barrel Barrel Proof
I'm going Irish Whiskey. Red Breast FTW
Aggie Therapist
AG
I haven't gone down the Red Breast rabbit hole!

I pass them by a lot!
You’re not alone—the Veterans Crisis Line is here for you. You don’t have to be enrolled in VA benefits or health care to call.

Dial 988 Press 1
aggiebrad94
AG
StinkyPinky said:

nai06 said:

Life is hard sometimes.

She needs her alone and quiet time to rest and get better. Enjoy the game, drive safe.
You think you being in the room and watching the game will help her relax and recover????

Family friend's wife had a heart attack in '91 in San Diego. She made him go to the Holiday Bowl so she could rest.
OilManAg91
AG
Too Chains said:

Any one else sick of the organ player play the same set list of 10 songs?

"Careless Whisper" was noticed way too many times, soooo I'm probably going to have to listen to the radio broadcast timed up with the tele.

The stadium atmosphere, their between innings fan interactions and the organ player in particular are all very bush league. I'm actually quite disappointed by the minor league atmosphere vs a quality college baseball atmosphere…not even to mention compared to Olsen. They need to fire the organ player yesterday.
StinkyPinky
AG
aggiebrad94 said:

StinkyPinky said:

nai06 said:

Life is hard sometimes.

You think you being in the room and watching the game will help her relax and recover????

Family friend's wife had a heart attack in '91 in San Diego. She made him go to the Holiday Bowl so she could rest.
No, I'm saying get the hell out there and go to the game....
StinkyPinky
AG
Aggie Therapist said:

I haven't gone down the Red Breast rabbit hole!

I pass them by a lot!
But that 12 year.....
EnergyAg
AG
I AM ONCE AGAIN HUMBLY REQUESTING AN AGGIE BASEBALL WIN TODAY
InMyOffice
trouble
AG
How sick?
TAMUTundra
Sharpshooter
AG
Unlike men, women can handle being ill. Enjoy the game.
Adam87inSA
Vepp
histag10
nai06
AG
trouble said:

How sick?
medium cough and cold. nothing too bad
trouble
AG
Go talk to her. Ask if she wants you around or not.
AWP 97
AG
nai06 said:

Life is hard sometimes.

Your wife took a vow to support you whether she was sick or in good health. Don't worry about her.
nai06
AG
trouble said:

Looks like I'll be watching the Aggies from section 122 tonight!

BTHO Kentucky!
FTAG 2000
AG
Weather starting to have some sketchiness to it for tonight, stay aware Omaha Ags.
trouble
AG
Look at you communicating like a grown up! I'm proud of you.
StinkyPinky
AG
nai06 said:

trouble said:

Looks like I'll be watching the Aggies from section 122 tonight!

BTHO Kentucky!
Atta boy!
Fleen
fightinag said:

TheBonifaceOption said:

Does Mingione have any scandalous history we can distract him with?
other than going to the games wearing a bra and panties......he's clean

The rose goes in the front big guy...
ObviousLazyRiverIsObvious
Waiting for first pitch

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.