*****Aggies vs. Arkansas - Friday*****

120,964 Views | 1660 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by TexasAggie81
AggieMD95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
tjack16 said:

This offense needs to find its groove again. We really can't to into a regional this cold.

Agree
Sharpshooter
AG
histag10 said:

Shane Minks said:

TexasAGGIEinAR said:

histag10 said:

Shane Minks said:

histag10 said:

Charpie said:

Why am I just now noticing that Shane Minks posted on this thread?

Seems he finally remembered his password and decided to show up the last weekend of the season
You guys have done a great job of carrying the team thus far...I just wanted to get back on the wagon before the postseason. Riding coattails, just like the old days.

You never rode coattails. You were Maroon Jesus. I must say- 08 & 09 were probably my favorite teams to watch. They really sparked my love for this game.

Stouffer, Anders & Colligan helped me survive living in Mississippi
Jose Duran, Kyle Colligan, Luke Anders, Blake Stouffer, Brian Ruggiano, Dane Carter, Darby Brown, etc., etc. Everybody in the lineup could hit it out or steal a bag...most could do both. We were young, young, young on the mound. Was a fun team to be a part of.

Everybody could hit, but Brodie Greene kept getting hit.

Too soon?

Edit- or was that a year later?
Cue the "I ding Hitters" meme.
StinkyPinky
AG
Shane Minks said:

TexasAGGIEinAR said:

histag10 said:

Shane Minks said:

histag10 said:

Charpie said:

Seems he finally remembered his password and decided to show up the last weekend of the season
You guys have done a great job of carrying the team thus far...I just wanted to get back on the wagon before the postseason. Riding coattails, just like the old days.

You never rode coattails. You were Maroon Jesus. I must say- 08 & 09 were probably my favorite teams to watch. They really sparked my love for this game.

Jose Duran, Kyle Colligan, Luke Anders, Blake Stouffer, Brian Ruggiano, Dane Carter, Darby Brown, etc., etc. Everybody in the lineup could hit it out or steal a bag...most could do both. We were young, young, young on the mound. Was a fun team to be a part of.
Blake Stouffer. Haven't heard his name in a minute. Good memories
eeaggie11
AG
Right after the ground out a staffer walks up with a MacBook and then he is covered up with a graphic.
TyHolden
AG
tjack16 said:

This offense needs to find its groove again. We really can't to into a regional this cold.
We've had 3 tough series back-to-back-to-back. We'll be fine.
trouble
AG
WAR HYMN

MAGIC
AgBQ-00
AG
They're showing signs of life. Arkyhawgs have made quite a few ridiculous plays tonight too
histag10
AG
tjack16 said:

To be fair, I doubt we see this caliber of pitching in a regional, and hopefully can get it going.
Lance Uppercut
AG
at first: Stovall

Aloy

0-1
0-2 Called
1-2 Ball outside
2-2 Ball low and outside

F9 for out #3

Razorbacks: 6
Aggies: 3

Mid 9th

Runs/Hits/Errors
ARK: 6/11/1
AGS: 3/7/1
BUBBLES X 4 here, boys!
Agdad081216
Time for Olsen Magic!!!
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
DD88
AG

Let's break out the Olsen Magic and get the Bats going.
jkag89
Nice job by Tanner tonight!

Bubbles please! Lots and lots of bubbles!
AirlineAg97
AG
Regardless of not winning the SEC west with a potential loss tonight, I am just as proud to secure a double bye in the SEC Tournament! Not an easy accomplishment!
AggieBB
AG
StinkyPinky said:

Shane Minks said:

TexasAGGIEinAR said:

histag10 said:

Shane Minks said:

histag10 said:

Charpie said:

I haven't heard his name in years. He was really good
RED AG 98
AG
MAGIC
Bondag
AG

TheBonifaceOption
Time for some magic
histag10
AG
Get the rally chicken out
Bondag
BadMoonRisin
AG
Time for some magic!
AgBQ-00
AG
Let's build half a snowman
Aggie12B
AG
OLSEN MAGIC TIME (AGAIN)
NOBODY MAKES THE LAST OUT
Aston 91
AG
There's no [game] clock in baseball. Everyone does their job here and we can pull this off.
AggieBB
AG
AirlineAg97 said:

Regardless of not winning the SEC west with a potential loss tonight, I am just as proud to secure a double bye in the SEC Tournament! Not an easy accomplishment!
More importantly I'm confident the win last night secured a national seed
TexasAGGIEinAR
Shane Minks said:

TexasAGGIEinAR said:

histag10 said:

Shane Minks said:

histag10 said:

Charpie said:

I

I would get especially nervous when Uriegas trotted in. It was always hit and miss. I watched the links on sports.tamu.edu and sat at my dining room table and watched 4-5 games a week on my laptop. I forgot I was in a 1 bedroom apartment in Mississippi for 3 hours at a time.
AirlineAg97
AG
I said it last night and I will say it again...

The bubbles giveth and they taketh! Please giveth to us!!
StinkyPinky
AG
AggieBB said:

StinkyPinky said:

Shane Minks said:

TexasAGGIEinAR said:

histag10 said:

Shane Minks said:

histag10 said:

Charpie said:

I haven't heard his name in years. He was really good
Yep. I remembered when he hit the cycle twice in the season. Extremely rare event.
Agdad081216
Strawberry let's go!!!
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
Cen-Tex
AG
Confidence is high !
jkag89
Start us off on the right foot this inning Strawberry Fanta!
trouble
AG
I thought that hit him
AirlineAg97
AG
AggieBB said:

AirlineAg97 said:

More importantly I'm confident the win last night secured a national seed
100%. Huge win and it was an elite pitching showcase. Prager put the country on notice if they weren't already aware!
Sean98
AG
Aggies2009 said:

Well at least Tanner is looking good. Just 3 batters too late.
We pulled a Childress tonight with two different pitchers. Didn't know if we were testing guys, or just trusting them too much. This staff doesn't make many mistakes but I don't understand asking J-Stewt to go that long.
histag10
AG
Had to step away. 3 year old fell out of his bed. Heard a big clunk

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.