*****Aggies vs. Arkansas - Friday*****

120,951 Views | 1660 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by TexasAggie81
aginlakeway
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AirlineAg97 said:

histag10 said:

AirlineAg97 said:

histag10 said:

AirlineAg97 said:

histag10 said:

Shane Minks said:

AirlineAg97 said:

Aggie Therapist said:

People complaining about Monty need to go touch grass.

Dude is unreal.
Have you been blind the last 3 weeks?????
Think they just have more of a realistic/full picture outlook. Baseball is a game of averages...streaks are followed by periods of cooling off, slumps are followed by hot streaks. Always works out to the average in the end.

He's a solid hitter; one of the best in college baseball. He'll come out of it just fine.

See- this is why we need more former players on here. To shut the negative nancies up- and, not surprisingly, whenever a former player is on the game thread people seem to not personally insult and criticize players as much
Monty has had a great night tonight after coming out of a slump. Don't see why people are freaking out whenever someone points to the fact that he was struggling. He IS a solid hitter! One of the greats this season!

"Have you been blind the last 3 weeks???" Is a very different sentiment than what you just posted. Maybe reevaluate how you phrase things.
Okay Mr. Hall Monitor who skipped the part where anyone critiquing a player needs to go touch grass. Go cool your jets. Be less sensitive.

You're the one throwing a tantrum about this. Go eat a snickers.

And I'm not a "Mr."
Say less. Now the Hall Monitors make sense!

What does that mean?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
histag10
AG
Shane Minks said:

histag10 said:

Charpie said:

Why am I just now noticing that Shane Minks posted on this thread?

Seems he finally remembered his password and decided to show up the last weekend of the season
You guys have done a great job of carrying the team thus far...I just wanted to get back on the wagon before the postseason. Riding coattails, just like the old days.

You never rode coattails. You were Maroon Jesus. I must say- 08 & 09 were probably my favorite teams to watch. They really sparked my love for this game.
erics96
Lance Uppercut said:

Appel

1-0 Ball high
1-1 Called
2-1 Ball outside
3-1 Ball outside

F9, Fouls out

Razorbacks: 6
Aggies: 3

Bot 8th
1 out

Runs/Hits/Errors
ARK: 6/10/1
AGS: 3/7/1

That was a heck of a catch
Lance Uppercut
AG
Burton

0-1 Called

P4

Bot 8th
2 out

Runs/Hits/Errors
Sheesh another great catch
Alex580
AG
Just swinging at bad pitches.
Agdad081216
Dang Teddy and Appel!!! Need a hot shot from Schott
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
TyHolden
AG
We need a Schott....
Fquin
AG
Some pretty weak at bats going on unfortunately.
AggieMD95
AG
agneck said:

Jelly Roll on the mound.

We are making him look like David wells
aggiewilliford
Pop ups are making me nuts!
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
histag10
AG
aginlakeway said:

AirlineAg97 said:

histag10 said:

AirlineAg97 said:

histag10 said:

AirlineAg97 said:

histag10 said:

Shane Minks said:

AirlineAg97 said:

Aggie Therapist said:

Dude is unreal.
Think they just have more of a realistic/full picture outlook. Baseball is a game of averages...streaks are followed by periods of cooling off, slumps are followed by hot streaks. Always works out to the average in the end.

He's a solid hitter; one of the best in college baseball. He'll come out of it just fine.

See- this is why we need more former players on here. To shut the negative nancies up- and, not surprisingly, whenever a former player is on the game thread people seem to not personally insult and criticize players as much
Monty has had a great night tonight after coming out of a slump. Don't see why people are freaking out whenever someone points to the fact that he was struggling. He IS a solid hitter! One of the greats this season!

"Have you been blind the last 3 weeks???" Is a very different sentiment than what you just posted. Maybe reevaluate how you phrase things.
Okay Mr. Hall Monitor who skipped the part where anyone critiquing a player needs to go touch grass. Go cool your jets. Be less sensitive.

And I'm not a "Mr."

What does that mean?

He's being a misogynistic Gen z ****** with language that makes little sense to the rest of the world.
94chem
erics96 said:

Lance Uppercut said:

Appel

1-0 Ball high
1-1 Called
2-1 Ball outside
3-1 Ball outside

F9, Fouls out

Bot 8th
1 out

Runs/Hits/Errors

That was a heck of a catch

So Diggs learned something...too soon?
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
jkag89
AirlineAg97 said:

aginlakeway said:

Fquin said:

Hall monitors abound. Watch what you post or be belittled for your opinions.

Opinions are welcome. But opinions stated as facts will likely be called out.
Who would have thought referencing the slump of the 1-2-3 in the last couple weeks is apparently non debatable to this group. I guess they were never in a slump to begin with!
1-2-3 is 4 for 12 with a double and a home run with 3 RBIs tonight.
Charpie
aggiewilliford
Come on old man
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
Missouri Boat Ride
AG
Could have really used the Arkansas triangle again right there…
jkag89
Get hot Schott!
AggieBand2004
AG
Dang. Good defense to shut us down
Lance Uppercut
AG
Schott

1-0 Ball inside
1-1 Called
2-1 Ball low

L4 for out #3

End 8th

Runs/Hits/Errors
AG
Fquin said:

Seen this many times today. Current through last nights games, d1 has Kentucky as the #1 RPI . We are #2. Not to split hairs.
We are literally #1 on Boyd and Warren Nolan Live RPI right now.
TexasAGGIEinAR
histag10 said:

Shane Minks said:

histag10 said:

Charpie said:

Seems he finally remembered his password and decided to show up the last weekend of the season
You guys have done a great job of carrying the team thus far...I just wanted to get back on the wagon before the postseason. Riding coattails, just like the old days.

You never rode coattails. You were Maroon Jesus. I must say- 08 & 09 were probably my favorite teams to watch. They really sparked my love for this game.

Stouffer, Anders & Colligan helped me survive living in Mississippi
AirlineAg97
AG
AggieBand2004 said:

AirlineAg97 said:

histag10 said:

AirlineAg97 said:

histag10 said:

AirlineAg97 said:

histag10 said:

Shane Minks said:

AirlineAg97 said:

Aggie Therapist said:

Dude is unreal.

And I'm not a "Mr."

You say "hall monitor" a lot, for someone wanting others to be less sensitive
People blew up about me mentioning the slump of Montgomery and being glad that it ended tonight and now because I am defending myself I am the sensitive one. People need to learn how to react better to others opinions!
Aggies2009
AG
Sean98 said:

Fquin said:

Seen this many times today. Current through last nights games, d1 has Kentucky as the #1 RPI . We are #2. Not to split hairs.

The problem (at least for me) is that we haven't played like it the last month. I'm hoping to see the team that blasted Vandy show up again soon.
jkag89
whelp, nice barrel by Hayden, nada to show for it

bubbleless

need a goose egg for pig here Tanner
RED AG 98
AG
greatness
75AG
AG
Is this ump consistently calling outside pitches as strikes? Because it seems that way from our seats.
Agdad081216
Let's go TJ!!
Just an old dad who raise 3 Ags. Inherited 2 more. GIG’EM
Fquin
AG
Even when we crush it, it's right at someone. May not be our night. Still have 3 outs left. And Olsen Magic can raise it's head at any moment.
Shane Minks
AG
histag10 said:

Shane Minks said:

histag10 said:

Charpie said:

2008 was a fun year.
Agryan00
Aggies2009 said:

Sean98 said:

Fquin said:

The problem (at least for me) is that we haven't played like it the last month. I'm hoping to see the team that blasted Vandy show up again soon.

Maybe Vandy is not that good. They are struggling to make the post season
Ragoo
AG
TexasAGGIEinAR said:

histag10 said:

Shane Minks said:

histag10 said:

Charpie said:

Stouffer, Anders & Colligan helped me survive living in Mississippi
kyle's #1
TAMUallen
AG
AirlineAg97 said:

AggieBand2004 said:

AirlineAg97 said:

histag10 said:

AirlineAg97 said:

histag10 said:

AirlineAg97 said:

histag10 said:

Shane Minks said:

AirlineAg97 said:

Aggie Therapist said:

Dude is unreal.

And I'm not a "Mr."

You say "hall monitor" a lot, for someone wanting others to be less sensitive
People blew up about me mentioning the slump of Montgomery and being glad that it ended tonight and now because I am defending myself I am the sensitive one. People need to learn how to react better to others opinions!

Just cool your jets is all ha
Budder01
Maybe one day soon before it's too late our hitters in the top half of the line up will start driving great pitches again. Sick of the great pitch take after great pitch take to swing at the marginal or garbage. The mindset at the plate right now is trash and the score reflects it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.