*****Aggies v. Stanford - Stanford Regional - Monday - Championship Game*****

167,332 Views | 2861 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by trouble
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not the ending we wanted, but I'm proud of this team for ending strong in the tournaments and making it to this regional.

Looking forward to next year!

Hold your head high boys.
TAMUallen
AG
92Ag95 said:

For sale: Luggage cart. Very low miles.

Thanks for the needed chuckle
BraxtonW
AG
LihaiAg06 said:

Power coming back?

I'm calling it. Been to quiet for it not
Quincey P. Morris
AG
12th Man Ag said:

When is seat selection? Based on this thread, there will be tons of seat upgrades available!

I'm guessing few of the biggest whiners watched many games on tv, much less have season tickets.
AggieNattie
Great season Ags! Definitely not what I wanted given we were in the drivers seat to the supers, but we fought hard and I loved it! Tipping my cap to tree because they were just the better team at the end of the day. Will definitely be rooting for them against those sips next weekend. What a season. As I said before, a championship will be coming soon in the Schloss Era. Just still a bit too early. Gig em!
trouble
AG
Hammer trying to hold it together just broke my heart
histag10
AG
Hell of a season this year. Certainly made sure my heart was in good shape, and a lot of fun to watch these young men persevere and grow over the last several months. Heartbreaking end, but I look forward to tree BTHO tu.

Can't wait until next year, and I will see yall on the countdown thread.
Rongagin71
AG
Congrats on a good season, Ags.
TempleAg97
AG
I'll always love these guys for nine of the greatest days of my life in Omaha last June. But it will be an entire new group next year. I believe in Schloss. We'll be back in Omaha before long.
AggieDub25
Man, I'm not going to lie, before the Florida series I didn't think we would make the tourney. Thanks for a fun ride in the last month or so. Tough season altogether, but I love this team no matter what. We will be back. Schloss isn't about to let us go anywhere.
aginlakeway
AG
Aggie12B said:

Thanks Bondag for starting this thread
Thanks lance for doing the play by play
Thanks everyone for the updates.

Have a safe off-season everybody, See y'all in February
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Decay
AG
tjack16 said:

Well… not the result we wanted.

2022: CWS semis
2023: regional final

That's a good start to the Schloss era.
Let's go to Omaha in 2024

Making the post season was pretty unlikely after our freefall. Proud of how they fought through some huge issues.

Had some fun this year. Minute Maid, some big series, elimination after elimination in the SEC tourney. And we did give it a run. Just didn't have it this year.
aginlakeway
AG
annie88 said:

Not the ending we wanted, but I'm proud of this team for ending strong in the tournaments and making it to this regional.

Looking forward to next year!

Hold your head high boys.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
GigEm_AValk
AG
Lots of talent that showed what they're capable of at their best but not a lot of consistency this season. Kind of the story of all Aggie teams... but hey, here's to next year.
BIMSAggie1984
AG
Guys got farther than most gave them credit to do. Love this team. See you next season. Thanks for pbp and for always supporting this team.
fieldtrailer
AG
Is this team , talent wise, even close? Looks like they need an entire pitching staff.
aginlakeway
AG
Quincey P. Morris said:

12th Man Ag said:

When is seat selection? Based on this thread, there will be tons of seat upgrades available!

I'm guessing few of the biggest whiners watched many games on tv, much less have season tickets.

They can't even afford stars on TexAgs. They don't have tickets.
milner79
For the next week, I back the Cardinal.

aginlakeway
AG
AggieNattie said:

Great season Ags! Definitely not what I wanted given we were in the drivers seat to the supers, but we fought hard and I loved it! Tipping my cap to tree because they were just the better team at the end of the day. Will definitely be rooting for them against those sips next weekend. What a season. As I said before, a championship will be coming soon in the Schloss Era. Just still a bit too early. Gig em!
aginlakeway
AG
histag10 said:

Hell of a season this year. Certainly made sure my heart was in good shape, and a lot of fun to watch these young men persevere and grow over the last several months. Heartbreaking end, but I look forward to tree BTHO tu.

Can't wait until next year, and I will see yall on the countdown thread.
Stone44
AG
This bunch showed a lot of grit. They did their best and we should be proud of them. Now let's get ready for some football.
aginlakeway
AG
TempleAg97 said:

I'll always love these guys for nine of the greatest days of my life in Omaha last June. But it will be an entire new group next year. I believe in Schloss. We'll be back in Omaha before long.
BraxtonW
AG
As much as y'all hated me. I'm proud to be on these update threads with yall. Don't you worry, I'll be back to say our team " looks tired" or say "Aggie way to lose" next year to keep y'all busy. Gig em
MagnumLoad
Sucks. They were obviously better through the lineup. Werner probably feels awful. But he disappeared for the entire regional.
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
aginlakeway
AG
AggieDub25 said:

Man, I'm not going to lie, before the Florida series I didn't think we would make the tourney. Thanks for a fun ride in the last month or so. Tough season altogether, but I love this team no matter what. We will be back. Schloss isn't about to let us go anywhere.
OnlyForNow
AG
Gah!

That's a damn good baseball team.

Feel bad for the Ags, but they did much better than I thought they would going into Miss St. weekend.

Hopefully some improvement on the pitching aspect shows up.

Damn good game by Dettmer, poor ******* took all season to find his rhythm.
aggiewilliford
I'm in a depression for this week. I LOVE AGGIE BASEBALL! IT HURTS EVERY YEAR WHEN IT ENDS. Well start the countdown. I will miss you all. Gig Em and on to next year.
Gig Em Ags, God Bless Old Army and Marching in Behind the Band! Whooooopppp
12thMan9
AG
DuckySams said:

jah003 said:

What Schloss has done with this team this year has been a damn miracle.

I like Schloss a lot but you couldn't be more wrong. We damn near didn't even make the tourney. This team has underachieved if anything.

Yet here we are, competing for the last seed. Raise your hand if you had us doing that on your bingo card mid-season.

There should not be a hand raised anywhere.
Ronnie '88
94chem
1 run in 17 innings. Even though we gifted their last 4 or so runs, we still were outmatched at the plate. Tip of the cap - they were the better team.

That said, I really like where we're headed on the mound and defensively.

But sweet mercy - did we ever miss Minnich's arm. That was the weakest throwing outfield I've ever seen.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
annie88
AG
12th Man Ag said:

Not me. You'll have to pry them out of my cold, dead hands.
CampingAg
AG
See y'all next year. I'm mostly a lurker. Many on here need to use the off-season to practice the skill of thinking rationally when emotions are high.
histag10
AG
aginlakeway said:

Quincey P. Morris said:

12th Man Ag said:

They can't even afford stars on TexAgs. They don't have tickets.

And can't afford ESPN+
trouble
AG
I'd rather just borrow them occasionally
RGLAG85
AG
Thanks Lance for the PBP, and thanks all for the season.
trouble
AG
I am so happy for Dirty though. This was the final game he needed to have.

Too bad the bats were asleep.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.