Annoying bubble machine at baseball games

31,740 Views | 235 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BenFiasco14
farmer1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I do not go to a game to get a bubble bath. Some fans keep blowing it in your face and do not care. They should have a separate section for these machines. I would like other season tickets holders opinions. Thanks. The ushers can do nothing about it
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Sean98
AG
You could hang out in the parking lot, or pray the Ags get shut out. Those would solve your problems.
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
farmer1 said:

I do not go to a game to get a bubble bath. Some fans keep blowing it in your face and do not care. They should have a separate section for these machines. I would like other season tickets holders opinions. Thanks. The ushers can do nothing about it

Please stop going to the games, others will take your seats... honestly this is one of the best traditions that have been started at Texas A&M since I was a student
coupland boy
AG
The bubble thing could go away and I would be relatively happier.
dermdoc
AG
Bubbles in my face.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
dermdoc
AG
Grumpy curmudgeons
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
HoustonAg2106
AG
farmer1 said:

Don't forget about all those darn kids and their skateboarding!
kevmiller
I wouldn't call bubbles " one of the best traditions"

Only thing that annoys me is that I sit on top row and people in handicapped seating behind me usually have bubble guns and they hold it out so its above my head and it leaks that bubble liquid.
Your don't have to extend your arm out... Bubbles will still fly holding the machine close to your body.
Unfortunalty most people in today's world severely lack common sense.

Kids, college kids using the bubble guns .. Yeah I get it.
The 45 year old man bringing a bubble machine to a college baseball game... Uhhhh

ptothemo
AG
farmer1 said:

Yes, yes, it is the morning after we beat our long time arch rivals in a close ball game in front of one of the better crowds in college baseball, and we are complaining about the use of bubble machines to celebrate our team scoring runs.

SMDH.

(I really hope that the OP is a troll, but I, sadly, have zero faith that it is.)
HoustonAg2106
AG
kevmiller said:

I wouldn't call bubbles " one of the best traditions"

Only thing that annoys me is that I sit on top row and people in handicapped seating behind me usually have bubble guns and they hold it out so its above my head and it leaks that bubble liquid.
Your don't have to extend your arm out... Bubbles will still fly holding the machine close to your body.
Unfortunalty most people in today's world severely lack common sense.

Kids, college kids using the bubble guns .. Yeah I get it.
The 45 year old man bringing a bubble machine to a college baseball game... Uhhhh

I can understand this.
trouble
AG
This has completely made my morning.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Bubbles are never going away, this is something we are known for now around the country.
trouble
AG
Whatevs, I'm not gonna stop bringing mine.
TyperWoods
Back in my day we blew our own bubbles; millineals are spoiled with these newfangled computerized bubble blowing machines.
Texas 1836
AG
Good grief ... some people must live miserable lives, and try to bring that misery to other people.

As my Dad would say, he'd complain if he was hung with a new rope.
powerbelly
AG

Quote:

I would like other season tickets holders opinions
You couldn't be more wrong on this issue.
HoustonAg2106
AG
You could just kindly ask the person next to you to not blow the bubbles in your face
BohunkAg
AG
farmer1 said:

I don't think they do it at Sam Houston State games. You should go to a game there.
farmer1
AG
This supposedly tradition was started 3 or 4 years ago by Childress. You would not think it was great if the bubbles hit you in the face and made you feel sticky I have had this ticket for 35 years
twk
AG
farmer1 said:

There are going to be folks who are either oblivious to their surroundings, or just don't give a crap. If it's not bubbles, they are going to find some other way to be a pain in the ass. I understand being annoyed by the behavior of someone like that, if that's what happened here. But the fact that you want to eliminate bubbles from your section of the park tells me that the problem might be your sensibilities, rather than your neighbor's rude behavior.
trouble
AG
It was started by players not Childress.
MaroonStain
AG
Thread shows that Aggie jokes write themselves.
MaroonStain
AG
I HATE WHEN WE SCORE! Our fans blow bubbles and girls kiss me. Arrrrrggghhhhhh.....
HoustonAg2106
AG
farmer1 said:

This supposedly tradition was started 3 or 4 years ago by Childress. You would not think it was great if the bubbles hit you in the face and made you feel sticky I have had this ticket for 35 years
Just kindly ask the person next to you to point the bubbles in another direction, I'm sure they would understand if you are getting pelted in the face as you claim.

And bubbles in the stands have been going on for a while, why did it take you this long to finally have had enough?
Jock 07
AG
farmer1 said:

actually, pretty sure it was the players who started the tradition
TAQ
farmer1 said:

Tex100
AG
Love the bubbles even if I don;t bring a machine.
SMM48
AG
Beers to the left....
Bubbles to the right.
Captain Pablo
AG
This isn't as bad as the dude who went on a screeching rant about people who stand at football games and block his wife's view
farmer1
AG
I bet you do not have bubbles blowing in you face all the time
farmer1
farmer1
AG
No Childress said he did while he was bragging about it. They can talk big because they will never have to have bubbles blown in their face
farmer1
AG
HaHa
SMM48
AG
Snipe them bubbles that invade your airspace.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.