Texas Aggies jerseys for 2017

13,456 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Capitol Ag
Capt. America
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have not seen the new hats for retail yet. I think Adidas needs to clear out their old stock of maroon ones first. I went to outfitters the other day and they got a resupply of not only the regular old maroon, but also the white front plate with the Lone Star logo.
Capt. America
AG
Quick update. Just ran over to campus to see if the hats or jerseys were coming in anytime soon. The two folks I was chatting with at the 12th Man shop didn't even realize the season was starting Friday. Additionally, they said they weren't sure if they were getting in the hats or jerseys at all, but if they were, it would be in mid to late March. It almost seems like every outlet is nervous about attempting to collect the hats. Truly amazing that They seem so hesitant to sell them when we know that they are going to be a hot item.
Capitol Ag
AG
Capt. America said:

Quick update. Just ran over to campus to see if the hats or jerseys were coming in anytime soon. The two folks I was chatting with at the 12th Man shop didn't even realize the season was starting Friday. Additionally, they said they weren't sure if they were getting in the hats or jerseys at all, but if they were, it would be in mid to late March. It almost seems like every outlet is nervous about attempting to collect the hats. Truly amazing that They seem so hesitant to sell them when we know that they are going to be a hot item.
In fairness to the retail outlets, it depends on who you ask. Managers should know more. They have meetings as to upcoming products, etc. But the regular student workers probably won't know. Mainly depends on the company policy of letting workers know. AO used to give us heads up on Premium board as to new drops of product but that has tapered off a bit. Not sure if Dallas is still doing that of if AO and Texags have changed policies about this either.

If I get a chance I'll call AO customer service and see where that takes me. Also, I can start a thread on Premium regarding it or maybe just PM the AO account to see what they know regard the throwback hats.

I could see March or April drop. The '41 merchandise dropped the week of the Spring Game last year, coinciding with the drop of the first of the '16 Fall Sidelines apparel. I also remember AO and others having issues fulfilling pre-orders of '41 gear. A few folks had their orders cancelled and it turns out adi didn't ship what they said to certain retailers. For instance, the MSC (12th Man Shop online) were able to fulfill all their orders, but AO couldn't. Not sure about Maroon U. Ironically AO got more in stock in the Summer with the rest of the stores of the RWB '41 hats, but by then the interest had obviously wained. But that could be why many are resistant to give a definite answer. And why we haven't seen a pre-order this year.
AgFan1999
AG
Bookstore on campus has tons of the '41 game hats in stock - and that game is was almost a year ago.
Capt. America
AG
The person who was confused was the manager over at the 12th Man spirit shop. If you want to get started with the thread over on premium, that would be fantastic! I've asked around, but I haven't gotten anything definitive.
Capitol Ag
AG
Capt. America said:

The person who was confused was the manager over at the 12th Man spirit shop. If you want to get started with the thread over on premium, that would be fantastic! I've asked around, but I haven't gotten anything definitive.
Thread is up. No reply yet from AO.

Wow on the manager. You'd think they would know.
Capitol Ag
AG
AO just replied on my Premium thread this:

Quote:

We do plan on selling them and we will have them in stores as soon as Adidas releases them!
Capt. America
AG
Yeesssssss
ensign_beedrill
AG
By 'them' do they mean hats, jerseys, or both?
Capitol Ag
AG
ensign_beedrill said:

By 'them' do they mean hats, jerseys, or both?
I took it as both, as I asked about both initially.
Capt. America
AG
This is from the bookstore.
Capitol Ag
AG
Capt. America said:

This is from the bookstore.

Aggieangler93
AG
So we pick them up in time for Kentucky.
ensign_beedrill
McInnisAg08
Capitol Ag
AG
Aggieangler93 said:

So we pick them up in time for Kentucky.
Already have my ticket for that Saturday!
Aggieangler93
AG
Me too! Can't wait for this Friday though.
Class of '93 - proud Dad of a '22 grad and a '26 student!
Capitol Ag
AG
Aggieangler93 said:

Me too! Can't wait for this Friday though.
Wish I could be there this weekend. Lots of family stuff here though so this weekend was booked up. I'll be watching though.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.