Time to Jimbo Buzz

12,453 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by phatty26
t - cam
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bobinator said:

The people quick to give up are still better than the ones that wait until we lose to show up.

Facts, I got no issue when poster i recognize complain because at least i know they are actually into it.
bobinator
AG
Yeah like giving up is Methods whole bit, half the time he does it before the game even starts
t - cam
AG
bobinator said:

Yeah like giving up is Methods whole bit, half the time he does it before the game even starts
and as long as they keep it in the game thread I'm good. I do hate when anyone thinks their complaint is soo unique it needs its own thread.
bobinator
AG
I like it when it's something verifiably false. I'm also annoyed they deleted that bleeding "THIS IS GONNA BE LIKE LAST YEAR" thread. They let it stay up for days, let it stay up so we have receipts.
Know Your Enemy
AG
bobinator said:

But he's a somewhat lovable dolt that posts here year round. The usernames you don't recognize posting over the top negative **** is what is really annoying.
fatdad84ag
AG
Still worried about Budder. Hasn't been back since the winning streak started
bobinator
AG
I need to put out an APB for my man JMJLAW.
StinkyPinky
AG
bobinator said:

I like it when it's something verifiably false. I'm also annoyed they deleted that bleeding "THIS IS GONNA BE LIKE LAST YEAR" thread. They let it stay up for days, let it stay up so we have receipts.
This
aggiebones
AG
BeatHellOutOfTU said:

See ya

Good bye turd
phatty26
I'm here ready to go!
Let's see if Buzz can earn his big salary tomorrow.
He's done great since moving Manny in the lineup and not wearing suits.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.