*****Aggies @ Arkansas*****

36,325 Views | 782 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Muy
halfastros81
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No question 13 would be better . Tough road tho. Get to 12 as fast as possible and then let's talk.

I never was counting tonight as a likely W cuz history suggests otherwise. We need to beat hog ass at home tho.

Also, some
Of our best basketball last year was not even considered by the committee. That's why I think 12 wins before the SEC tourney is enough. The conference tourneys barely matter anymore unless you are some .500 swac team that wins your tourney and knocks your 23-9 conference champ out of it.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Complete Idiot
halfastros81
AG
This I don't get. It's right at the freezing mark in csx. Planes land in much worse conditions up north all the time. Maybe a visibility thing?
DukeMu
Our bench came up with a goose egg on points.

I hope were were able to build a house for a needy person with all the bricks we laid and missed bunnies.
Method Man
THANKS WINTER!!!
Method Man
Buzz has 15 guys and only one off the bench has a pulse offensively.
DukeMu
halfastros81 said:

This I don't get. It's right at the freezing mark in csx. Planes land in much worse conditions up north all the time. Maybe a visibility thing?

Our IFR equipment at Easterwood is garbage. I never fly business guests out of Easterwood in our "winter" whe fog is more rampant during the day.
PatAg
AG
HossAg said:

Whirligigs said:

HossAg said:

Decay said:

Know Your Enemy said:

Decay said:

Sucks because we lost to a bad team. Would be "just over of those days" but we really can't afford many of them.

They're not a "bad" team. Stop with that.

They're 500 in conference

You can just say you don't understand how any of this works.

Nice try with the weak attempt at being clever.

You don't know how it works either.
Talking about conference record this early is dumb, because it doesnt take into account which teams you have played. Or if you played them at home or away.
This was a game we could really have stolen on the road, and would have been a big step towards making the tourney, considering our non-conference performance.
Its not a failure that we lost it, bu it just reduces are margin for error
jkag89
Wasn't able to watch the game last night. Not sure if the game was that ugly or many of the comments on this thread are typical TexAgs overreaction. Would have been a nice W to get, need to bounce back on Saturday. BTHO the dawgs!
Bunk Moreland
jkag89 said:

Wasn't able to watch the game last night. Not sure if the game was that ugly or many of the comments on this thread are typical TexAgs overreaction. Would have been a nice W to get, need to bounce back on Saturday. BTHO the dawgs!

26-76 from the floor
14-24 from the ft line

We played hard, just couldn't knock down anything when it mattered and each time we cut it to 4 or 5 arky would go on 2 or 3 score runs, sometimes due to defensive miscues or (imo) us doing too much trapping.
HotardRat
AG
But mostly due to fatigue from the ridiculous travel schedule
Muy
AG
Losing last night won't matter if we get back in the win column vs the nightmare losing streak last season.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.