*****Aggies @ Arkansas*****

36,844 Views | 782 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Muy
Blindside05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
These ****ing bull**** shots for arky
Anchorhold
How many tip ins have they had?
johnnyblaze36
AG
All those missed bunnies, made threes by Arkansas, lucky tap-ins, poor officiating....being down 8 doesn't feel that bad really. We'll get 'em in the second half.
Wisconsin_Ag
Everything going pig's way
frenchtoast
Only down 8. Not bad considering how we've played.
txag72
AG
Quote:

what is with you and Taylor. It was an open 3. He needs to shoot that everytime
You need to go read the Forum board discussions on Taylor. I don't have any sort of unique opinion of his game. Tremendous talent that makes bad decisions too many times.
SWAGBOT
AG
Lotta game left. Refs suck but this score is on us. We're the better team here. Comeback otw.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Shooting 34% from the field and 7-12 from the FT line. That's why we are losing.
Rodney Ruxin
Left 4-5 points on the board there with ****ty FT shooting.
Sterling82
BohunkAg said:

We are getting out hustled right now. Maybe the travel deal is hurting.

Can't be. It was good for team building.
MarcAg
AG
Awful half. Feel fortunate it's not double digits with us missing 26 shots inside 2 feet
Complete Idiot
We took 12 more shots than Arkie did. If we do that again second half I will feel good about a win
Rec
AG
I just did the math, we are at -8 right now, so this means we need to be +9 in the second half in order to win. I feel like this is a better way of understanding what we have to do.
Know Your Enemy
AG
ESPN has us at 2 turnovers. That doesn't sound right to me.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
They have rhythm, refs, home court. We have no rhythm, missing easy shots, and they're getting breaks.

We have to push through the bs and will the win. This team can do it.
AggieCrew44
AG
txag72 said:

Quote:

You need to go read the Forum board discussions on Taylor. I don't have any sort of unique opinion of his game. Tremendous talent that makes bad decisions too many times.
No one cares about your board discussion. He's like 90% of college basketball players which is inconsistent but he's one of our best players regardless. Him shooting an open 3 is something he needs to do every damn time
An L of an Ag
AG
We have to defend 3s better.
SECTAMU#1
On defense, we seem to be a step slow and lacking court awareness. Offensively, we're missing too many short range shots. Only thing helping us are the offensive rebounds.
Sterling82
I can't believe we can shoot that poorly in the second half. Obviously if we do we have no chance.
HossAg
AG
AggieCrew44 said:

txag72 said:

Quote:

No one cares about your board discussion. He's like 90% of college basketball players which is inconsistent. Him shooting an open 3 is something he needs to do every damn time

Just ignore that guy. You'll lose brain cells if you keep paying attention to him.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Know Your Enemy said:

That's what the Score app shows as well. Hard to imagine we'd be down 8 with so few turnovers.
txag72
AG
Quote:

No one cares about your board discussion.
Really? So it doesn't matter if what I'm saying is common opinion/knowledge per the Board, you know better. Got it.
Fairview20
AG
You can almost count the missed shots inside the paint as semi-turnovers
txag72
AG
Quote:

Just ignore that guy. You'll lose brain cells if you keep paying attention to him.
I see we can complain about officiating this game since you are this time. Thanks.
Decay
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Know Your Enemy said:

That's what the Score app shows as well. Hard to imagine we'd be down 8 with so few turnovers.

We're missing shots. Not turnovers.
TjgtAg08
AG
Well, when you shoot 34% from the floor and 7-12 from the FT line, you aren't going to score much. And allow them to shoot 57%. It's a miracle we aren't down more, IMO.
bobinator
AG
Yeah it's their offensive rebounding. They only missed 11 shots but still got 6 offensive boards and scored on four of them. Despite having twice as many offensive rebounds we only have two more second chance points.

Sometimes basketball is simple, we need to either shoot better or somehow make them shoot worse and rebound.
FTAG 2000
AG
Outshot by 23% from the field. We're lucky the deficit isn't double what it is.
johnnyblaze36
AG
TjgtAg08 said:

Well, when you shoot 34% from the floor and 7-12 from the FT line, you aren't going to score much. And allow them to shoot 57%. It's a miracle we aren't down more, IMO.
Fair point. And we've made 1 three pointer. Arkansas has made 3. It felt like Ark hit more than that to me but they are 3-9 and not lighting it up either (at least from outside).
halfastros81
AG
This game is by no means out of reach but we have to keep them off the offensive glass.
AggieBB
AG
This idiot is going to insist that this is the first time an opponent has gone over 30 pts in the first half regardless of the fact that it's not.
Rec
AG
Anyone ever figure out why Arkie fans have it out for Dennis?
AggieBB
AG
Still sleep walking
Know Your Enemy
AG
Call a damn foul!
AggieBB
AG
Love Boots, but lately he tries to do too much.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.