positive Jordan Hall note

20,819 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by OasisMan
wacarnolds
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mikeyshooter said:

Looch not backing away from the big time transfer that's still coming.

And with this?
MarcAg
AG
Well Jordan is going to St Joe's. And the secret transfer was said to happen before start of spring 2 semester (that has passed).
wacarnolds
AG
MarcAg said:

Well Jordan is going to St Joe's. And the secret transfer was said to happen before start of spring 2 semester (that has passed).

DTP02
AG
MarcAg said:

This isn't accurate.
MarcAg
AG
Which part? Jordan Hall posted on social media he was back at St Joe's and then shared a post about loyalty. So think that ship has sailed.

Billy said three weeks ago he think the transfer thing will happen and said if it does it would happen before summer 2 so that player could join the team for summer workouts. Doesn't mean a player can't join the team later or even as late as late August, but just saying Billy said it would happen prior to summer 2.
DTP02
AG
The transfer is still a possibility from what I've heard. Wasn't trying to be cryptic, it was just late.
MarcAg
AG
Yeah I wasn't saying it wasn't going to happen. I just commenting Billy's timeline has passed. But if this is a kid in the draft (and no idea if he is) that could be holding it up as maybe he hasn't withdrawn yet. Today is deadline. Again I have no clue who it is so might not be a draft thing.
2nd Generation Ag
I think Buzz is struggling some. I just get the feeling that we are never first on the list. The Jordan Hall situation is a good example. Someone told him not to come here. Hopefully it wasn't pro scouts
ContinentalAg
Is the big time transfer still a strong possibility?
OasisMan
AG
billy initially had been saying by end of june

but as of a few days ago, he said he still expected it to happen

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.