Hayden Hefner

10,741 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by phatbc
Aston04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mdanyc03 said:

Aston04 said:

AggieEP said:

I came here wanting to see all of the comparisons to Collins and Caruso and wasn't disappointed.. Only thing missing from this thread now are Beau Muhlbach, Logan Lee, Chris Walker, Nathan Walkup and .... why not Andy Slocum just to make sure we're all the way covered.

But seriously, hope the kid can ball for us and make a name for himself in Aggieland.
It's bound to happen when the past staff let a D-3 level (white) player be a rotation guy for 3 straight seasons.

I have no doubt this player is much more solid...

Wait, what? Because we had a walk on playing, then people were bound to compare him to a highly recruited prospect because.... both are white? And have nothing else in common?

Am I missing something?
No.... the JOKE was bound to happen bc we had a white guy on the court for 3 straight seasons that wasn't good. J***.
Aston04
AG
mdanyc03 said:

I took junkheads comment as a joke. I was referring to Aston's comment which was the one I replied too. But you are correct there weren't many, or any, other comments seriously making the comparison.
As did I...
Isaih Smollett
Poor man's chase budinger?
Classof1998
AG
Hugh's Grandson? If so the grandson of the biggest pimp ever!
Right On
Classof1998
AG
Stoopkid said:

Hugh's boy?
lmao
Right On
txag72
AG
Other than white, the film of him stealing a pass and dunking it with 3 seconds left and a 1 point lead has echoes of Caruso. Of course if he had just dribbled the clock out, it would have been smarter. Obviously, no basketball instinct.
EliteZags
AG
I've done some research on the kid, he's white
phatbc
Baller
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.