*****Aggies vs. UC-Irvine*****

19,894 Views | 271 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by basic8
Rock1982
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Starks. Awful, just awful.
DukeMu
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

You have to be ****ing kidding me Starks. WTF
Starks, Flagg 8-29 FG 3-15 3FG

Gonna be a long year.

Mitchell, Gilder injury update?

The rebuild will be a lot longer after this season that after last season...but we'll need to bit the bullet and stop the bleeding.

Bayside Tiger Ag
theloneranger said:

What an abysmal performance..... our "new offense" looks the same as it always has. Horrible.

Most of the team played very well sans Starks.
The Collective
AG
So, we get to troll Hop early this year?
bert harbinson
AG
Strike One said:

Rest of team looks pretty good and maybe, just maybe, we'll get Gilder back to limit Stark's (and Collin's) playing time.

Can't happen soon enough.
t - cam
AG
Kennedy only deserves blame at the end empowering Starks tonight. I'm all for not using a timeout there though.

Starks wants to be a star so bad and he's not really good enough for that. He's a playground player.
Strike One
What was Starks' shooting percentage tonight? About 10% or is that too high? And how many times did he take a low percentage shot (on a night where he clearly was not on) instead of passing to someone else. Simply terrible!
CapCityAg89
AG
Very rarely in a basketball game can you say a guy single handedly lost it but tonight you can. Wow. Horrible basketball by one guy.

I can't believe I'm typing this even though I like the kid a lot, but we really needed Collins with the ball there at the end.
TjgtAg08
AG
I'm embarrassed to have watched that. What a freaking joke. Kennedy and Starks, GTFO. We played 35 pretty solid defense, and then let our ice cold, selfish point guard and clueless coach choke the game away.

Its like Kennedy just doesn't GAF. Doesn't he understand what losing to UC Irvine means? Sure, they are a decent mid-major, but thats an unacceptable loss at home in game 2, when we are about to go get our a$$ SMOKED on the road at Gonzaga.
Bayside Tiger Ag
Strike One said:

What was Starks' shooting percentage tonight? About 10% or is that too high? And how many times did he take a low percentage shot (on a night where he clearly was not on) instead of passing to someone else. Simply terrible!

I think 10% is generous.
Richierich2323
Strike One said:

3-15 FG
2-8 3PT
0-2 FT's
Bunk Moreland
phatpat21 said:

That was the worst last minute of a game I've ever seen with zero communication there at the end
That was pitiful and embarrassing

You been around the last 6 years?
JDay
Shot 20% but made up for it by not playing defense the last 10 minutes of the game.
Aggie87
AG
BK is a terrible in game coach.

Starks is not a good scorer. BK should tell him he can only shoot once after 3 successful assists.

I like just about everyone else on the team so far.
DukeMu
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Strike One said:

I think 10% is generous.

3-15. It just seemed like 10%
The Collective
AG
Starks was 3/15, 2 assists.
Hickory High
AG
CapCityAg89 said:

I can't believe I'm typing this even though I like the kid a lot, but we really needed Collins with the ball there at the end.

Christ, PLEASE tell me this isn't where we are now.
TjgtAg08
AG
Aggie87 said:

BK is a terrible in game coach.
FIFY
mncag
Again I don't know what I just saw. Starkts travels down shoots a long 3 doesn't look at passing a penetrating. Kennedy once again shows his player rotation and substitution absolutely stinks it has to be the worst I've ever seen. I know they had a lot of new players but that team stunk at the end that's disgraceful
czar_iv
AG
Amazing Moves said:

They just stand around and wait for possible dunks. Starks has no discipline. Kennedy has a lifetime contract despite being a terrible coach.
Aggie decision-makers don't care that BK sucks at coaching becuz he is such a good dude.
"Can I Ask What Exactly Is An Aggie? Sure! An Aggie is quite simply the best thing anyone can strive to be!" - Sydney Colson
phatpat21
When Admon comes back, my starters would be
Mitchell, Gilder, Walker, Flagg, Nebo
With 21, 15, 13 and 2 as your subs
I really like what I see from Walker and Nebo
Bunk Moreland
Flagg is a B/B+ player. Gilder is a B+/A-

Starks can go anywhere from F to A-.

The rest of the players who will get minutes range from C- to B-.

Gonna be a very long season
Bayside Tiger Ag
Starks was just giving us a teaser of what to look forward to tomorrow half a mile away
GE
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

If Kennedy had kept Collins at PG, we win by 10 easily.

Wasn't that only the 2nd time UCI led all night?

****ing ridiculous.
Yep
johnnyblaze36
AG
I was first on the Starks bandwagon last year saying Kennedy was mis-managing him and then he suddenly broke out but now it's his team and he's suddenly ass my dude?

Arrrgghh this should be a fun ride through March.
Bunk Moreland
GE said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

****ing ridiculous.
Yep

They led by 2 or 4 for multiple minutes in the 1st half
phatpat21
Unfortunately
I guess I try to block those games from my memory
Richierich2323
mncag said:

Again I don't know what I just saw. Starts travels down sheets along 3 doesn't look at passing a penetrating. Kennedy once again shows his player rotation and substitution absolutely stinks it has to be the worst I've ever seen. I know they had a lot of new players but that team stunk at the end that's disgraceful

With the way that they had been calling fouls, no reason to settle for a three. I think that Starks thought a time out was going to be called because he didn't get up the floor as quickly as he should have once he recieved the ball.

In the end though, the loss is on Kennedy. He should have had Starks on the bench and we didn't play Walker enough down the stretch.
Bunk Moreland
phatpat21 said:

Unfortunately
I guess I try to block those games from my memory

Go ahead and block the season from memory. It won't be good
LawHall88
AG
For better or worse, BK wants this to be Starks' team, or so it seems. We will lose every single time he plays like this.
DukeMu
Mitchell will have to start at PG when he recovers. Collins and Starks and mekowulu need to sit.

Nebo, Walker were not horrible.

Mitchell
Gilder
Flagg
Walker
Nebo

should be the starters in conference.

Mekoulu, Jasey, Starks, Chandler off the bench.
phatpat21
Truth
johnnyblaze36
AG
Starks 3/18 from three point land on the season for 16.7%. That's not gonna win you a lot of ball games, especially with a higher turnover to assist ratio.

ETA on Admon coming back?
CypressAg09
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Starks 3/18 from three point land on the season for 16.7%. That's not gonna win you a lot of ball games, especially with a higher turnover to assist ratio.

ETA on Admon coming back?
Not soon enough apparently.
GE
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

GE said:

Bayside Tiger Ag said:

****ing ridiculous.
Yep

They led by 2 or 4 for multiple minutes in the 1st half
I was responding to the first part referring to keeping Starks on the bench

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.