************tu yell-- "watermelon rind" thread***************

27,689 Views | 289 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Agsttt
macaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Palooza hang in there man. There is still time. But quit trash talking on the other thread. Some people are trying to help you out. So don't make them look bad. I will get them from you tomorrow.
jeffk
AG
This looks great! We'll for sure be looking for you guys on TV here in H-town.
macaggie
Thank you SO much for the support!! Anybody else here want to help? Still need more flyers printed and we are still looking for ways to get the word out.
macaggie
ttt
macaggie
The Facebook group is growing. But we still need more people to know about this up front. Anybody have any more ideas on how to spread the word?
Palooza11
AG
mcaggie will do a psa to be aired on student radio
teecoy
AG
flyers look good guys!
Aston04
AG
Link to the flyer for the non-facebook inclined?
MidnightYell2003
AG
Palooza11
KTTFB64
Who's = Who is.
macaggie
Nice catch. But it is too late. CRAP!!!
macaggie
I just fixed it. So 50%+ will have it spelled right. Thanks for the catch. I really can spell. Just not in haste.
macaggie
ttt
Aston04
AG
nice.
rockelle

What got under Barnes' skin last year and led to his quote was several volleys of:

SIT DOWN BUS DRIVER

so, don't forget to give him plenty of those also.

Also, tell Turge to not be a puss and have his guys play defense
macaggie
Not trying to beat a horse to death or anything. But we really need some help printing flyers. If I can get 10 people to print 50 flyers that will be 500 pieces of paper and 1000 flyers (good thing I am decent at math) We are over 175 strong on the Facebook group and alot of them are printing but we still need more. I am a poor college student or I would just print them all myself. If you need a full size version of the flyer then message me your e-mail address or e-mail me at cshepperd@gmail.com This won't happen without some more help. I know we can do it!!
Palooza11
AG
hey chris i have 900 flyers (600 mine, and 300 from jon) how many do you have? we need to also add the ones trent, and john have. ill take them to you around 1
macaggie
When you say flyers do you mean pieces of paper? Or actual cut flyers?
Palooza11
AG
actual cut flyers
macaggie
Ok. I will have my 600. So that is 1500 and I haven't actually heard from Trent and the guys about how many they are doing.
Palooza11
AG
il find out and see if i can get john, and trents for today
tamu2010
AG
I can help print some out.

[This message has been edited by tamu2010 (edited 6/28/2011 3:26a).]
macaggie
Awesome. I just sent you an e-mail
tamu2010
AG
I will print 100. However I can't meet this afternoon. So I can meet up four hours before the game.
highwayman
This is going to be funny on several levels
macaggie
Which levels would those be? Do tell.
Palooza11
macaggie
we are up to 1,800 flyers!! But we need 6,000. Can anybody else print some off. I can meet up with you and get them. I will even cut them. I just need some people to print them.
macaggie
Sorry. Forgot to mention....the flyer can and should be printed in Black and White. I just didn't change it on here. You can just print it grey scale. So it is fairly inexpensive. BUT we still need more help.
dws
So, in an effort to poke fun at one guy (who probably won't hear it or get it), you're going to embarrass yourselves on national TV with a cheer that even junior high school kids think is pathetic?

Let it go already. If you want to make a statement, be loud and make him eat his words.
The Milkman
AG
I know its kinda late in the game here to be making a suggestion? But where did you decide on the number 6000...there are not anywhere near that many student seats...
macaggie
That was really just a number someone suggested early on. That way we could pass them out some today and tomorrow and have them for the game. BUT we will work with what we get. Want to print a few Milkman??
The Milkman
AG
ill talk to you at the campout at 1 when u come by
macaggie
DWS, I hear what you are saying. WE WILL BE LOUD. We are just doing this for fun IF we win. That is it. No big deal. I am not losing any sleep over it. But there are alot of people behind the idea. SO if it works then it will be pretty funny.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.