************tu yell-- "watermelon rind" thread***************

27,682 Views | 289 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Agsttt
Palooza11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ttt
Sandman23
AG
I am the guy who printed out the"dirt list" last year for a few games and passed them out. The one hint I would give to you is to e-mail Reed staff and ask them about this. Last year they were very against the passing out of flyers that said anything about the opposing team. Other than that, I know Blake will probably put this in the Reed Rowdy scouting list email, but be sure to e-mail him any other ideas you have so that the Rowdies can help out however you need them to. Blakecoleman@tamu.edu is his email
AggieUSMC
AG
racists!!!!
Palooza11
AG
**** im already printing copies.
macaggie
I will e-mail the Reed Rowdies. Palooza will you e-mail the reed staff and VERY nicely and warmly explain our plan and ask them if it is ok? If they say no then we have to do this some other way.
Palooza11
AG
im going to class right now. ill do it after i get out. hopefully i dont have physics lab....
classof2011
AG
good ideas guys. this is going to be great if everything works out but i still think we need to establish a time to start the yell (or is that on the flyer?) like with 1 minute if we have the lead we start.
macaggie
There is a pass back on the flyer. I don't want to establish a time because this might come back to haunt us if we don't have it locked up.
aggie2011trent
AG
....workin' on making copies....

I was selected for admission!

***TEXAGS*** GET "macaggie" a ticket for this game if he isn't selected!!! He's gotten this thing rolling and he isn't even certain he'll be selected for the game...

macaggie
I am pretty sure I didn't get selected. Thanks though. It currently says not selected.
Palooza11
AG
ttt
Palooza11
AG
...........................................................Registration is now closed.
You did not receive a admission to this game distribution.
macaggie
I didn't get a ticket. But I will still help you guys out with printing and stuff.
Palooza11
AG
*********it ****. so pretty much this means that there is a -50% chance that i will be admitted as a walkup, since its problably all packed.
Palooza11
AG
i cannot believe this.
Aston04
AG
anyone got any extra single ticket for these guys? they deserve one!
Aston04
AG
if you guys want a guaranteed spot, go to the ticket exchange..
macaggie
I can't afford it. But thanks for the info
Palooza11
AG
if i buy a ticket for some random section can i still go early and sit in the student section
macaggie
Can anybody else help with the printing and stuff? We have sent an e-mail to Reed Arena and I am about to send a message to the Reed Rowdies. Get on board
Palooza11
AG
i have 601 copies so far
Palooza11
AG
how many copies do you guys have so far?
macaggie
I am in class. But I will have 400 or 500. So we have 1000+ We need another 2000 copies people. Anybody else out there going to help?
macaggie
palooza and I don't even have tickets. But we are going to see this through!!
MouthBQ98
AG
I hope national TV doesn't pick this up and drop the "Ags are racist" bomb on us...again.... because, if you haven't noticed, there are some racial connotations to a certain melon species if it is taken in a certain context by thin skinned people who don't get the joke.
macaggie
Out of the mouth of their own coach shall racism flow then.....
Palooza11
AG
sigh...mcaggie. we have really pushed this thing through i hope we can get it done. we just need more copies. very nice design also!
Palooza11
AG
correction i printed out 301 copies..so i have 601 flyers
Maximus_Meridius
AG
I see this ending in spectacular failure.
macaggie
Keep watching...maybe it will....but not for lack of failure...and no thanks to you
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Right, because I think it's a bad idea that's going to bite us in the arse.
Palooza11
AG
unbelievable how my roomate who has gone to 0 games got a ticket. my head is about to blow up....

question: if i buy a ticket say thats not in the student section. i can still go in early and sit in the student section right??
Aston04
AG
quote:
if i buy a ticket for some random section can i still go early and sit in the student section

Absolutely.
Palooza11
AG
chris when do you want the copies so i can give them to you. i dont thin im going to the game, ill hear it on t.v
SemperGigEm
AG
You can still do walkup, man...

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.