Ag Tag Verification

1,223 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Royce
TonkaTruck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Changed my email the other day, which as a student lost my access to premium boards. Changed it back to my tamu.edu email yesterday but it says that student verification will be back sometime in the next few weeks. Anybody know when it will be back up and running or if there is some other way for me to identify as a current student so I can get my access back? TIA
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Find yourself in this directory and send it as a link to support. They'll get you hooked up with something temporary in the mean time.
Dale Doback
AG
when will student verification be back up and running?
ooshwa
Staff
AG
automated verification is getting closer, but students can email into support and they'll get them setup manually.
Dale Doback
AG
Update?
Royce
AG
Looks like your student verification was successful for your account and you should be back to where you were.
Royce
AG
Dale Doback said:

Update?
Dale - you should be good to add your TAMU email back as your email and walk through the student verification steps in your account settings. If you run into trouble, take a look at ooshwa's first post and contact us if you still need help.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.