Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

Going to vegas

10,448 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Shane431
Boat Shoes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On a flight to Vegas now. Where should I go for breakfast? I doubt the rest of the crew will be awake when I land.
javajaws
AG
Boat Shoes said:

On a flight to Vegas now. Where should I go for breakfast? I doubt the rest of the crew will be awake when I land.
Egg**** (banned word is "an easy girl" lol)

Peppermill

Hash House A Go Go

Boat Shoes
AG
On the way to Egg "easy girl!" Thanks.
Cassius
Vegas sucks. Avoid it.
Shane431
AG
Keeper of The Spirits said:

If you have put off meeting Mary Jane because it's not legal, Vegas is a great place to try it. The dispensaries are very nice and you can get all types of product edibles, lotions, bubble bath, vapor and grass. The employees at the dispensaries are knowledgeable and you can tell them what you are looking for sleepy, relaxing, social or laughing. You can get some product, then go visit a spa, take an afternoon nap and wrap it up with any of the dinners and or shows recommended then wake up the next day refreshed

This is an outrage! How can you recommend this illegal activity? Shame on you!!!!!!

That being said, which dispensary did you go to and how are the prices? Just so I know to stay away from such establishment!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.