Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,902,409 Views | 38990 Replies | Last: 23 min ago by BrokeAssAggie
jaggiemaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How do I join the FB group?
LPHA
AG
Still nothing. I can't help you at all though
AGdent07
AG
Yeah I thought this might be a great way to also trade some bottles with other Ags or share feedback on what has dropped. I frequently come across stuff that I already have and this will be a good way to pass those along.
HouseDivided06
AG
I am in but not not on FB so let me know how those of us can be part of it. Thanks!
AGdent07
AG
HouseDivided06 said:

I am in but not not on FB so let me know how those of us can be part of it. Thanks!
No worries we can cross post updates and keep everyone involved.

Also I changed the privacy setting on the group so hopefully you guy can find it now
RGRAg1/75
AG
I don't book face, so pls account for me in some other manner. I'm willing to approach any liquor store in town, but i don't have strong personal relationships at any. If bars do this type of thing too, I'm happy to reach out to the Downtown Elixir owner, who's a friend.
the dude10
AG
Yep no facebook here either. Damnit y'all are gonna break me down and make me sign up for Facebook after all this time haha
jaggiemaggie
AG
Still can't find the group
AGdent07
AG
Dont worry we will create some sort of spreadsheet to allocate all the bottles. I will use both Texags and Facebook to make sure everyone who is interested gets contacted. All depending on if we can get a barrel pick.
Bunk Moreland
Thanks AGdent. No fb for me either.

Decided to add to the collection today. Picked up a bottle of ER, Noah's Mill, Booker's, and Baker's 7 year Single Barrel.
Wheatables02
AG
Going to try and find some free time tomorrow to work on this. I think if fifty of us committed to 5 bottles at $60 a piece we would have plenty of capital.

I just need to go do more research and contact the other AGs who PM'd me and my store contact. It appears the Ags who contacted me are already contacting distillers which is great. Anyone have a Texas distributor contact?
jaggiemaggie
AG
I'd be in for 5-6 bottles and can help with logistics for Houston
CactusThomas
AG
RGRAg1/75 said:

I don't book face, so pls account for me in some other manner. I'm willing to approach any liquor store in town, but i don't have strong personal relationships at any. If bars do this type of thing too, I'm happy to reach out to the Downtown Elixir owner, who's a friend.

Yeah why tf are we moving to Facebook? The whole reason I have a texags account is because I don't fool with Facebook. It's for grandmas and high schoolers
Farmer1906
AG
Joined the group.
AGdent07
AG
CactusThomas said:

RGRAg1/75 said:

Yeah why tf are we moving to Facebook? The whole reason I have a texags account is because I don't fool with Facebook. It's for grandmas and high schoolers
Hey grandpa, we are trying to create something with some easier features. Sorry to leave you behind.

In all seriousness we are just trying to make this the most user friendly for the group. I will try to keep everything cross posted.
CactusThomas
AG
I'm creating a Myspace page make sure yall join
SpiderDude
AG
I would definitely be interested. If you're in Austin area and wanting to go through someone here let me know (PM).
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
AGdent07 said:

Dont worry we will create some sort of spreadsheet to allocate all the bottles. I will use both Texags and Facebook to make sure everyone who is interested gets contacted. All depending on if we can get a barrel pick.

I don't want to be left out! I am in for a case
tripperwill
AG
Yep, I'd definitely be in for a bunch of bottles.
AGdent07
AG

Here's the list so far of who is interested. I will keep updating the list and number of bottles.
Farmer1906
AG
I'll take 4-6. Already on the list.
AGdent07
AG
Farmer1906 said:

I'll take 4-6. Already on the list.
Got you updated
Bunk Moreland
Thanks
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
betadawg1
AG
Please add me to the list. I'm good for 12 bottles.
AGdent07
AG
Updated both of you
John Francis Donaghy
Put me down for 2 to 4 please.
Gunner33
put me down for 4 - 6 please.

Thanks
Comanche
AG
I'd be in for 4-6 bottles if It's Weller Full Proof or Antique 107. Thanks.
Orozco05
Oooooo. I gotta get in on this. Down for 6 bottles.
ThatOneGuy
AG
I'm in for 2-4 bottles
07fta07
AG
I'm in for 4-6 bottles at least.
the dude10
AG
I would be in for 6 bottles as well, if we can each get that many. It appears as though we have enough interest that there won't be that much available to each person, and nobody should get left out of this just so some of us can have more. How to determine who gets more bottles could get dicey. Ideas?
Tyrone_The_Tuna
AG
I am on the list, but update it to mark me down for 6 bottles
First Page Last Page
Page 479 of 1115

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.