Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,868,508 Views | 38689 Replies | Last: 46 min ago by rca21978
SpiderDude
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agreed but considering this is the only time I've ever seen a 4R SiB BP on the shelf I said **** it!
07fta07
AG
What recipe was that?
CharlieBrown17
AG
SpiderDude said:

Agreed but considering this is the only time I've ever seen a 4R SiB BP on the shelf I said **** it!

Austin locations have gotten terrible about that.

I assume that's OBSV? B/CS got some of the same
barrel no bundle.
MJ20/20
AG
Twin Liquors?
trouble
AG
It's all locations and corporate is choosing the pairings.
SpiderDude
AG
No it's an OESQ actually.
MJ20/20
AG
Is your OBSV about 107 proof?
SpiderDude
AG
I'm crushing it today!!! Just picked up a Willett 6 year single barrel rye. This is by far my best ever day. I need to go buy lottery tickets now!
CharlieBrown17
AG
trouble said:

Ew.
CharlieBrown17
AG
MJ20/20 said:

Is your OBSV about 107 proof?

No idea. Buddy texted me a pic of the one he got there.
trouble
AG
CharlieBrown17 said:

trouble said:

Ew.

Yup
Elsjuan
AG
Thanks for the heads up on WB drop. Wasn't able to get any BTAC, but did score a orvw.
Sazerac
AG
I'm going to go by Costco tomorrow am and see if I can lucky. Zero expectations though.
Daytona22
AG
Wonder if they're releasing over a couple of days. Went by one today but around 11. Nothing to see!
jetch17
AG
Some folks said bunker hill blew thru all of theirs yesterday - heard of pappy 15 and GTS there
Daytona22
AG
That's where I went to look. Figured they had already gone through it.
07fta07
AG
I know Willowbrook, Richmond, Bunker Hill, Katy, Humble, Sugar Land all had it (all limited - some as few as 4 bottles) and ran out. Not sure of the other stores but I'm sure they all went out yesterday.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Anyone got any Intel on DFW?
the_batman26: I guess yall need this, its something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.
SpiderDude
AG
GarlandAg2012 said:

No but if it hasn't hit I'd do what I did and be first in line when it opens tomorrow. I truly got lucky. I knew nothing more about it than what I read here.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Thursday drinks
GarlandAg2012
AG
SpiderDude said:

GarlandAg2012 said:

No but if it hasn't hit I'd do what I did and be first in line when it opens tomorrow. I truly got lucky. I knew nothing more about it than what I read here.

I think I might give it a shot
the_batman26: I guess yall need this, its something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.
lazuras_dc
AG
Is stuff dropping right now ? In about a two week time span I have a friend that scored a GTS and lotB and another friend that got RVW
TamuKid
AG
lazuras_dc said:

Is stuff dropping right now ? In about a two week time span I have a friend that scored a GTS and lotB and another friend that got RVW

What's the question then?
lazuras_dc
AG
Guess I missed the last two pages
TamuKid
AG
It's a good time to be popping into stores for sure (at least in Austin area). Based on what I've heard from others (or what I've seen myself but been unwilling to pay).
GarlandAg2012
AG
Well it appears there are exactly zero people waiting on this Costco to open today so I suspect they won't have anything interesting. I feel dirty for being such a tater.
aggielostinETX
AG
What Costco in DFW has booze?
GarlandAg2012
AG
Deats said:

What Costco in DFW has booze?

There's a liquor store attached to the one in Plano and Lewisville. Is this not the same type of thing as the Houston area?
aggielostinETX
AG
Ahh ok.. wasn't aware. I avoid the Plano one bc people at that one will literally hit you with their carts if you are in their way. And now I have two within 10 minutes in Dallas.
GarlandAg2012
AG
Deats said:

Ahh ok.. wasn't aware. I avoid the Plano one bc people at that one will literally hit you with their carts if you are in their way. And now I have two within 10 minutes in Dallas.

Yeah I've never been to this one before. Walked through the actual costco part to kill some time and it didn't seem and different or better than the one in Dallas so other than the liquor store there's no reason to ever drive up here.
07fta07
AG
Look hard. If it's like Houston they won't be easily visible. They may be behind other bottles or with the wine or who knows where.
lazuras_dc
AG
07fta07 said:

Look hard. If it's like Houston they won't be easily visible. They may be behind other bottles or with the wine or who knows where.

What kind of sick game is this
07fta07
AG
lazuras_dc said:

07fta07 said:

What kind of sick game is this

It was different but I'm not complaining. I found them.
Naveronski
AG
What's your "company Christmas party" whiskey/bourbon?

Available at most higher end restaurants. Not "cheap", but not expensive enough to raise an eyebrow. Neat or on the rocks.
GarlandAg2012
AG
I didn't find anything and the worker said they hadn't gotten it yet but were expecting it any day now. Could even be later today. Pretty much a crapshoot.
First Page Last Page
Page 553 of 1106

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.