Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

******************* BOURBON *******************

4,858,492 Views | 38598 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by ryeguy
FriedTex
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
I'll get that ecbp by next week if you still wanted to trade for EHT bp or w12 or some other combo

That was my last one - made a big batch of poor mans pappy with the other 3. If you want to C+S the ECBP let me know
RenoAg
As someone who just cracked open a bottle of ECBP and is tasting it for the first time ever, allow me to say:

It is faneffintastic.

Carry on gentlemen.
edwardsk2003
AG
Had a glass of ECBP tonight.... pretty good....above average.
SouthTexasAg06
AG
Excited to hear that, can't wait to crack open mine.

CMP-00-
AG
Awesome (lucky) day: scored an EHTJ Barrel Proof and a long-sought Elmer T. Lee! Makes my week - the Elmer T. is my favorite bourbon!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
Awesome (lucky) day: scored an EHTJ Barrel Proof and a long-sought Elmer T. Lee! Makes my week - the Elmer T. is my favorite bourbon!
CMP-00-
AG
Atlanta, GA --> burbs
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Wheatables02
AG
Anyone local dfw looking for an ECBP? Also what about bookers rye or blood oath pact 2? I can get some and looking to trade.

I'm looking for Weller 12, EHT barrel proof, VW 12 lot b, ORVW, pvw 15, VOSN, BTAC, etc
RenoAg
Just saw an ecbp on a NW htown area shelf at 69.99. Any htown ags interested just pm me at POOF and I will tell you where I saw it.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
What is Bookers Rye retail? I've seen some stupid high secondary asking prices.
McBoondoggles
AG
Booker's Rye retails for $300
Farmer1906
AG
Speaking of Bookers I juts picked up a bottle of Annis' Answer. 127 proof. Surprisingly sweet for such strong brown water. I'm a fan.
SouthTexasAg06
AG
Sent you an email but just re-read the post. Disregard, thought you said ehtbp.

Still looking for that if anyone can help me out.
CMP-00-
AG
How do you like the Booker's compared to a Knob Creek Single Barrell?
Farmer1906
AG
quote:
How do you like the Booker's compared to a Knob Creek Single Barrell?

Haven't had KCSB. I did find a bottle of KC2001 that I almost bought. $130.
the dude10
AG
I went out searching yesterday for the first time in a while. I found a pikesville which I am excited to try per yalls recommendation. Also nabbed some Willet 3 and 8 along with a smooth ambler old scout 10. Really want to get my hands on another single barrel cask strength of theirs but I never see it around Austin. Also picked up yippee ki-yay but am a little hesitant on that one considering its finished in wine barrels and most of those tend to be too sweet for my liking. Also grabbed a belle Meade 9 yr single barrel. I have never tried it but heard good things.

I did see the two offerings I was mainly out in search of but they were so far overpriced I passed in hopes one of my go to guys can get them to me at MSRP. EHT BP was on the shelf for $130 and ECBP for $150. I landed multiple of those last year no problem for $70 and $60 so even though they are two of my favorites I passed. Also same store had ETL for $80 if any of you are interested in that.
CMP-00-
AG
Crazy: KC2001 cannot be had for less than $160/bottle in Atlanta, GA but they're selling it for $99.99/bottle in Baton Rouge, LA. The variability from place to place is wild... Had family grab me a bottle, I look forward to trying it.
Ringo88
AG
In ATL/ N. Georgia, ECBP, EHTBP, Smooth Ambler 10 cask strength and ETL are dropping all over the place. The Smooth Ambler 10 cask is good stuff and most everyone has it here right now; full rows.
Post removed:
by user
Señor Chang
AG
That's awesome
Kid A
AG
Wheatables02 - I'm in DFW and have plenty to trade.
CMP-00-
AG
quote:
In ATL/ N. Georgia, ECBP, EHTBP, Smooth Ambler 10 cask strength and ETL are dropping all over the place. The Smooth Ambler 10 cask is good stuff and most everyone has it here right now; full rows.
I live in Marietta/Kennesaw - any leads on where I might find a bottle of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof? That one's been on my list awhile but haven't had any luck finding one. Willing to venture out a little if necessary...

I see that you work in healthcare? Me too... Always good to connect with other Ags in the area. Shoot me an email if you get a chance:

c m p a t t e r s o n 7 8 @ yahoo.com

CMP-00-
K Bo
AG
Haven't really been keeping up, but is there any value in EC Small Batch with the 12yr age statement on the back vs no age statement? Popped in Goody Goody on the way home and noticed they still have the 12yr (back of the label) on the shelf. They also had a KC 2001 for $150.
John Francis Donaghy
quote:
Haven't really been keeping up, but is there any value in EC Small Batch with the 12yr age statement on the back vs no age statement? Popped in Goody Goody on the way home and noticed they still have the 12yr (back of the label) on the shelf. They also had a KC 2001 for $150.

The 12 year is delicious and cheap, so yes I would say its a great value. You should buy one and enjoy it without worrying about what you can get for it.
K Bo
AG
EC12 was always fantastic. I bought two bottles, not to resell, but to enjoy. I just didn't know if EC12 fans sought out the AS bottles, at all. Thanks!
Post removed:
by user
the dude10
AG
That's exactly what I have been doing. Probably at about 5-6 bottles now. I just want to make sure I have some of it to drink in case the quality dips. I read somewhere that it's possible heaven hill is going to reintroduce the 12 year age statement bottling on a limited basis at a higher price point.
Post removed:
by user
FriedTex
AG
It's my regular sipper. Great stuff
Wheatables02
AG
quote:
Wheatables02 - I'm in DFW and have plenty to trade.

forgot to get your email before edit. email me at d k ub ins ky @ g m a i l. com

not looking for much right now, maybe a weller 12. we can chat via email. Thanks!
Ringo88
AG
Not even looking for it, but found a big bottle of Craig 12 yesterday with age "12" on the front. Didn't need it, but bought it.
Shaggie 05
AG
Dallas lookers- Stopped by the specs at walnut hill and 75, they had a ton of KC2001 (which I've had now and thought was very good), but the more exciting part is, they got in a shipment today of Blantons, Eagle Rare and Booker' Rye.
HouseDivided06
AG
What was the KC2001 going for? Been intrigued but I've dropped a lot on bourbon lately and need to not tempt the wrath of the wife.
First Page Last Page
Page 174 of 1103

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.