Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,704,139 Views | 62696 Replies | Last: 13 hrs ago by Quincey P. Morris
dave99ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm impressed with how much they send to BCS. It always appears to be sitting on the shelves.

Would love it if they joined the canning world.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Nice! That's a great price too.

Speaking of RRBC, having this nice roasty and malty porter of theirs on this cold and wet January night!

mountaindew
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

Nice! That's a great price too.
It was actually $103 after shipping costs. Still, pretty good for 4 bottles of PtY and 8 more RR beers.
BSD
AG
Haven't had a beer since July. Not sure why I did this...

Oh who the **** am I kidding? I know damn well why I did it.
jetch17
Chipotlemonger
AG
Congratulations! It sold out FAST. I was left empty handed unfortunately. Oh well.
Scriffer
AG
Like a bawss
Two Down
AG
In as well. Finally getting to one of my bucket list beers.
wessimo
AG
I haven't been keeping up with their releases... what did you order?
jetch17
AG
Its the Younger mixpack that went on sale. Online only this year.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

Congratulations! It sold out FAST. I was left empty handed unfortunately. Oh well.
What's your email. I've got one with your name on it if you're still interested since we were talking about it a couple of weeks ago.
jah003
S
If anyone has an extra PTY holla at ya boy... Will trade my vaccine card if needed.
BSD
AG
I told my Cali buddy to take half of my score but he's refusing to do so. If he won't, I'll have three extra to share in Houston.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
got it if you wanna take it down.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Somebody tried selling the PtY on eBay and already their order cancelled from them. The guy actually had the audacity to call them and ask why his order was cancelled.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Somebody tried selling the PtY on eBay and already their order cancelled from them. The guy actually had the audacity to call them and ask why his order was cancelled.
Saw that, what an idiot!

Lot of chirping on twitter regarding the release, RRBC has come out with two statements already regarding it. Some people are assuming some bots got a hold of it (RRBC currently denying). They also allowed multiple ships to the same CA address, just as long as it was to a different email/payment. I'd be curious to see how many addresses out there are getting multiple boxes, and how many at each.

Personally I think they should do more of a lotto system, but it is what it is!

La Fours
AG
Listen guys. If you ever deal with Steve00 and get a box from him, he's gonna do some boss **** and drop something ridiculous on your porch.

Y'all remember a month or so ago, he asked if anyone wanted some some sours? I dropped him a DM that I was interested but to give others first dibs. Well today this box arrived on my porch and HolyFS dude!!!!

We need to have a bottle share soon.

Red Poppy, Veritas, and Veritas Kreik! OMG
Toronado 25th Anniversary! What? Who does that? Seriously!
2 - Lost Abbey 24 Steps
2 - Bruery Terruex Sour in the Rye
Bruery Terruex Souren
Boulevard Love Child #5
2 Dwinell beers. This is a brewery I am not familiar with. But I'm excited to try them out.

I will have to wait a few days before I can sample the goods. Had a minor surgery yesterday and the pain meds don't need any help from beer or booze.

Sincerely thank you. I will be getting some fresh hops to send your way soon.
jetch17
AG
Dayum, noice
BSD
AG
Dude's a bad ass.

BSD
AG
steve00 said:

Some cool West Coast IPAs courtesy of Chipotlemonger. Thanks man!

3 clear, 1 hazy, and another clear that I buy by the case from a restaurant a few blocks away. Buying local in the least local way possible.

I've actually been to the Broken Skull Ranch. Steve wasn't there but we shot some rattlesnakes for him.
steve00
AG
The top shelf of my refrigerator seems so much bigger now.

I can't vouch for the quality of those Washington state beers. Someone related to the head brewer gave them to me after I decided to stop drinking sours.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Chipotlemonger said:

Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Saw that, what an idiot!

Lot of chirping on twitter regarding the release, RRBC has come out with two statements already regarding it. Some people are assuming some bots got a hold of it (RRBC currently denying). They also allowed multiple ships to the same CA address, just as long as it was to a different email/payment. I'd be curious to see how many addresses out there are getting multiple boxes, and how many at each.

Personally I think they should do more of a lotto system, but it is what it is!

They've already kicked a member from the Cellar Society who was trying and successfully got multiple.
Jock 07
AG
First beer in over two weeks. Thought my taste was starting to come back so I figured I'd try this. Still quite muted but am happy that it doesn't taste like some crazy ass flavor that some folks are alluding to. Holding off on the heavy hitters til I get it all the way back.
jcbaggie04
AG
Good stuff. Here's to a quick and full recovery for you!
SoTxAg
AG
Its nice to be able to taste again right? Mine is finally back to 100% and the beers have been good.
jetch17
AG
im still waiting to get mine back - so far only high proof bourbon has been getting me by.

ready to get my beer senses back.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
The whole taste thing is the only thing I'm particularly worried about with this bug.
CDub06
AG
Headed to Pensacola for a race Sunday morning. Got some brewery stops planned for Sunday afternoon.
La Fours
AG
I am super thankful I never lost my sense of taste. I only lost my sense of smell.
Scriffer
AG
Welcome back, old friend
FriedTex
AG
The generosity of TexAgs strikes again - in this case Ags #1 sending this gift to South Dakota because he saw a brother in need of some fresh Ghost in the Machine and threw in two more just because Ags #1 is awesome

Super Grateful!

FriedTex
AG
As good as ever!
jetch17
AG
Tried my taste out on a ghost at lunch and loved that I could enjoy it ... I'd still say about 60%, but soooo much better than NOTHING!

First Page Last Page
Page 1588 of 1792

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.