Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,674,563 Views | 62646 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Jock 07
aggiemike02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jack where are you located?

depending on location some of the guys on the thread may be happy to help you liquidate...
jah003
S
I'd post a pic, but I like this thread too much. Or should I just go down in a blaze of glory...?
jah003
S
quote:
Jack where are you located?

depending on location some of the guys on the thread may be happy to help you liquidate...

Did the same thing when my daughter was born. Plenty of dudes on here will help you out I'm sure.
army01
AG
quote:
Trying to eat healthier and giving up drinking altogether.

What's the best way to liquidate beer stash? I've got a bunch of Bourbon County 2015, BBHV, BBHC, etc.

Not sure of exact inventory #s at the moment but I know there are several of the ones listed above...am I just going to have to eat the cost or is there a good market for these?

The beer thread can definitely help. A/S/L...sorry wrong questions.

Just location and price list.
jh0400
AG
quote:

What's the best way to liquidate beer stash? I've got a bunch of Bourbon County 2015, BBHV, BBHC, etc.

Not sure of exact inventory #s at the moment but I know there are several of the ones listed above...am I just going to have to eat the cost or is there a good market for these?

You could post your list here...
Jack Thauer
AG
Sorry everyone, I guess I put the cart before the horse. Let me get the list together and I'll post it either tonight or tomorrow.

Located in College Station
jah003
S
quote:
quote:
quote:
Just turned on Game of Thrones. Bomb to celebrate!

The red lady is forever ruined.

I don't watch the show, but am familiar...at least with the blonde that shows of the tittays somewhat frequently.

Who is the red lady?

Here ya go...

Beer.
army01
AG
Would.
La Fours
AG
Too soon.
AggieStout
AG
Never had BBHV before but have heard good things and would love to try it. Jack if you liquidate your stash i would like to take a crack at purchasing a bottle off you
Hickory High
AG
Check your PMs
Hickory High
AG
Actually it's not letting me send you message. PM me and let's see what we can work out.
Jack Thauer
AG
I don't have stars so I can't pm. Send me an email at

Thauer (underscore) 24 at Hotmail
Jack Thauer
AG
Will do.

It's one of my favorites.
maca1028
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Just turned on Game of Thrones. Bomb to celebrate!

The red lady is forever ruined.

I don't watch the show, but am familiar...at least with the blonde that shows of the tittays somewhat frequently.

Who is the red lady?

Here ya go...

Beer.

Am I going to have to avoid this place until I watch GoT tonight?
Represent830
AG
quote:

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but I drink a lot of beer and have lost close to 20 pounds in the last few months. It's pretty easy if you program it into your diet. I do calorie and macro tracking and there is a way to track what beer you drink and put it into the diet.

If you want to liquidate, I'd be interested to see your list. If you'd like to give it a shot, I can help you out too.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
The Red Lady isn't a new character, but in general if you want to make sure you don't see any spoilers on something like that you almost have to avoid any internet entirely. And just personal opinion but if you're not talking about book spoilers where people are saying what's happened even before an episode has aired, casual discussion is fair game once the episode has run.
Represent830
AG
quote:
The Red Lady isn't a new character, but in general if you want to make sure you don't see any spoilers on something like that you almost have to avoid any internet entirely. And just personal opinion but if you're not talking about book spoilers where people are saying what's happened even before an episode has aired, casual discussion is fair game once the episode has run.
Damn, really? I say give people at least a few days.
maca1028
I'm just giving y'all a hard time, I've already seen pics floating around social media, I don't think anything spoiler related was said here.
Back to beer, just had a glass of brash fancy sauce...better than ***** wagon IMO.
Jack Thauer
AG
Plus some other reasons outside of just trying to lose weight or diet. I appreciate your offer though.
MathNewman06
AG

Clown shoes Hephaestus release at Hay merchant.
BBA coffee RIS, available in Texas only.

This one is pretty great.
Jock 07
AG
That's interesting that clown shoes made a Texas only beer
MathNewman06
AG
The espresso was pulled by Blacksmith coffee, which is in the same ownership group as hay merchant. Collaboration between the three of them, so I guess they felt like texas only was appropriate.
It's really just their fistful of unidragon BBA RIS but with espresso added.

They brewed Josh the revelator IPA last year for their distribution rep in Houston, but I don't remember if that release was Texas only or not.
BSD
AG
Blacksmith has some damn good espresso.
BSD
AG
quote:
Without going into too much detail, it's for health reasons outside of just trying to lose weight or diet. I appreciate your offer though.

Idiopathic nonischemic dilated cardiomyopathy with left bundle branch block?
Quincey P. Morris
AG
quote:
quote:
Damn, really? I say give people at least a few days.

I get that nobody watches when a show is on anymore hardly, but with social media the way it is, there's not much expectation of avoiding spoilers if you don't watch it in relatively short order.
Chipotlemonger
AG
Some of us that miss shows go a few days without checking much on Facebook or even opening Twitter, and avoiding TexAgs entertainment threads. Not just for GoT but any show.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
As do I when I miss and can't watch for several days. I get irritated with The Walking Dead because I invariably accidentally click on the thread in my watch list before I watch. Just to be clear, I'm not suggesting we start discussing shows in here, just that there's always a pretty strong likelihood you're going to run across spoilers elsewhere. Maybe even more likely because people aren't thinking about it.
dixie whiskey
AG
quote:
The espresso was pulled by Blacksmith coffee, which is in the same ownership group as hay merchant. Collaboration between the three of them, so I guess they felt like texas only was appropriate.

They brewed Josh the revelator IPA last year for their distribution rep in Houston, but I don't remember if that release was Texas only or not.

I assume it's bottled because it's clown shoes but maybe not. anyone seen this in stores?

edit. just reread that it's a hay merchant collaboration. ****. so much for bottles
MathNewman06
AG
quote:
quote:

I assume it's bottled because it's clown shoes but maybe not. anyone seen this in stores?

edit. just reread that it's a hay merchant collaboration. ****. so much for bottles

I had it on tap at Hay Merchant, but they were selling 22oz bottles too ($18). They said it would be available at some stores and bottle shops.
dixie whiskey
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

I had it on tap at Hay Merchant, but they were selling 22oz bottles too ($18). They said it would be available at some stores and bottle shops.

awesome news, thanks. clown shoes is definitely one of my favorite breweries that I can find pretty easily so I always like trying out their specialty stuff. fistful of unidragon is great and I love coffee beers so its a perfect marriage for me. speaking of which, anyone trident moses and the misfits? cream ales aren't my favorite but because it is clown shoes I'm curious if its in par with their other stuff and worth a buy
Jack Thauer
AG
Ok guys, here it is. Nothing really special, but just trying to get as much of my cost back out of it as possible.

Please note that pricing is just my cost from memory. Please correct me if something is out of wack, I assure you it isn't intentional!

Didn't realize that I was so concentrated with the few that I really like (I have a ton of the first 4 listed). Planned to cellar them and consume over the next few years but doesn't look like that plan is an option.

SEVERAL of the following four:
BCBS '15 ($12)
BBHV ($15)
BBHC ($15)
Ten Fidy 4packs ($15)

Prairie Noir ($12) x2
Prairie Bomb! ($6) x2
Karbach FUN 012 Trigave ($15)
Karbach FUN 013 Kentucky Habit ($15)
Clownshoes Fistful of Unidragon ($14)
Avery Uncle Jacobs Stout ($12)

Located in College Station.
Email = thauer (underscore) 24 at hotmail
Scriffer
AG
I'd be interested in the Prairie Noir's (probably just one to play nice with others) and the BBHV.

Email is brussell05 at geemail dot com

Hope things are working out other than having to give up beer.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
I'd be interested in both of the FUN Series.
Email is jwager04 @ gmail dot com
jah003
S
I'll take the BCBS.

Email: jacobbocce72 at gmail dot com
First Page Last Page
Page 907 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.