Food & Spirits
Sponsored by

THE BEER THREAD

7,644,213 Views | 62619 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Jock 07
jetch17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Be real, son

Chipotlemonger
AG
Squatty potty?
AgEng06
AG
GDit
DallasAggie2012
AG
No harm intended. Just seemed like he had another couple shares posted recently that were just as good as this one. it's awesome he gets to enjoy those beers. Some of the best beers I've enjoyed have been at the football game bottle shares.
Scriffer
AG
quote:
Be real, son

Holy crap! I've heard stories but never seen one in the wild!

Is it everything I've dreamed it could be?
jetch17
AG
You GD know it.
maca1028
Nice!
BSD
AG
quote:
Be real, son

Like a *********bawss.
jetch17
AG
Just gotta one up it with a Pliny
Jock 07
AG
Snowstorm beer. Too much chai not enough vanilla for my tastes

62strat
AG
I'm at a restaurant waiting on my pizza to go, and I got a Samuel Adams summer draft hah.

Foot of snow outside.
62strat
AG
quote:
Be real, son

No draws. That's a chill Saturday right there.
jetch17
AG
You absolutely know it. Threw draws on the floor next to the 3 year olds hot wheels racetrack that resides in our bathroom
Chipotlemonger
AG
Awesome squat, jetch. What do you think of Gore?

Barrel Aged Legion for me right now.
jetch17
AG
Gore be growin on me
Post removed:
by user
62strat
AG
Why not.

Don't think I got a bad one, this is damn good.

Quincey P. Morris
AG
quote:
Supposed to be down in Pearland tomorrow afternoon to pick up a new yeti cooler. I guess I'm going to swing by shell and hope they still have the Abyss variants.
I wouldn't get your hopes up. They're more well known than they used to be. Truly limited stuff doesn't last long there anymore. You used to be able to go in days after they got something in but not anymore.

Wrong emoticon there.
maca1028

Good stuff
jah003
S
Yep, it's settled... This would be my "only one beer for the rest of your life" beer...
Kyle98
AG
No luck on the El Cumbre in El Paso. Hopefully next month. Had a Grand Cru at BJs, pretty damn good. Got pinned Captain today, so it was a good day!
La Fours
AG
Congrats!!
Jock 07
AG
It really is just a perfect representation of the style
Jock 07
AG
Congrats, when's the captains party?
La Fours
AG
Figured I would join the Jai Lai party!

Finally found another way to upload pics since the last app sucks now and doesn't work.
dixie whiskey
AG
I'm pretty much a clown shoes fanboy but whatever, they make some amazing ****. drinking this year's fistful of unidragon. I mean I know I loved it last year, but you kinda forget how excellent it is til you actually drink one. tried American monestary last night and it didn't disappoint. as much as I love clown shoes. i still get caught up in chasing down the new/hot beer and take then for granted at times, I guess because theyre readily available all over here. then I drink their stuff and all is right in the world. everything they do is at worst well above average, but mostly very good to great. it's impressive that they excel with so many styles and no I don't work for clown shoes
Represent830
AG
quote:
What shelf beers are people drinking? I'm really enjoying Dankosaurus lately.

Live Oak Hefeis really it. Is professor black considered a shelf beer? Because that one is one I've drinking a lot of.
Represent830
AG

Had a nice little bottle share at Freetail yesterday. First Side Project was great. Need to get more of that somehow.
Jock 07
AG
Just curious, what's the going rate for a full size pour of a beer at a bar nowadays? My local spot seems to be inching up lately under new management and a full pour of bear republic tartare is 9 bucks. Most seem to be in the 6.50-8 range.
Jock 07
AG
Oh yea and I miss me some jai alai, haven't had any since I was in Bama for work a couple years ago
Represent830
AG
quote:
Just curious, what's the going rate for a full size pour of a beer at a bar nowadays? My local spot seems to be inching up lately under new management and a full pour of bear republic tartare is 9 bucks. Most seem to be in the 6.50-8 range.

Depends on what it is but I would say 5-7. 9 seems like a lot for a pint.
jah003
S
quote:

This is why I love living in the burbs... Never paid more than $6 at my local bar. $2.75 Texas pints on Sunday's. Live Oak is doing it right too... $5-$6 for 16oz. pours.
NColoradoAG
Snowy and ****ty today so I'm playing with my beer. Hopefully getting it all off the floor and onto shelves.

Parabola and sucaba for days

https://instagr.am/p/BEUCQcGx-Ex
MW13
AG
Ended the night Franconia Eisbock last night because what the hell? 22% is a new record for me. I thought it might be overpowering but it was surprisingly pretty balanced.
jah003
S
You've inspired me. Gonna organize the beer fridge after the baseball game...
First Page Last Page
Page 897 of 1790

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.